Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Gyms In Nigeria ? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gyms In Nigeria ? (11046 Views)

I Need A List Of Nice And Affordable Gyms In Abuja/wuse2 / 5 Top-rated Gyms For Fitness Conscious Lagosians / Boxing Gyms In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gyms In Nigeria ? by businessguide: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
visit www.businessguide.com.ng for a more comprehensive list.
Re: Gyms In Nigeria ? by rosiebishh(f): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
There is actually a really amazing gym in the east. Awka, to be precise. Pure Gym is the name. It is located at the renown Belvedere Hotel. Look up the reviews on Google. And the best part is that it's super affordable. I always go there to work out. Monthly rate is literally only 5000 naira!! And daily is 500. So this is a really nice place to chill and just do your workout and stuff. And the rooms are super cheap too and they look mad hot. They even have a trainer there and she's practically famous.

2 Likes

Re: Gyms In Nigeria ? by rosiebishh(f): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
The Pure Gym at The Belvedere Resort Hotel in Awka is really nice and cheap so I'm always there. wink wink wink

You can call them if you like @ 0701 630 6529

You can even follow the trainer on IG @sofit_ng

1 Like

Re: Gyms In Nigeria ? by Ojiako93(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2018
davidif:
I heard from someone in Nigeria that there are potbellies everywhere and that a lot of women are overweight.

� you heard right. Nigerians have too much to worry about. Our weight isn't one of them. And then we don't eat right. It's a difficult country man.

We preach stuff like this: https://fitnesszin.com/10-best-aerobic-workout-for-weight-loss/

That are supposed to be easy, but, it's almost impractical.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Golden Eaglets Know AFCON Foes Today (photos) / Jay Jay Okocha Signs Lucrative Deal In India / Victor Oladipo: The Best Nigerian Basketball Prodigy Since Hakeem Olajuwon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.