Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? (928 Views)

You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? by dstnd: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
I just wanna know your take on God will when it comes to choosing of a life patner .do you still believe or decide who you want to settle down with.
Re: Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? by Vision4God: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op

God's plan,will is d best. Giv ur life to christ
Re: Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? by damseyl(f): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
I believe in God's will
Re: Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
ABSOLUTELY YES! Buh you jes try ur part;Good,nice,humble,look good/presentable/neat,caring n most of all pray endlessly...
Re: Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? by dstnd: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
christinauju:
ABSOLUTELY YES! Buh you jes try ur part;Good,nice,humble,look good/presentable/neat,caring n most of all pray endlessly...
ur list is too much oo
Re: Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
dstnd:
ur list is too much oo

Iyade all join....Lol
Re: Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? by dstnd: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
christinauju:

Iyade all join....Lol
u wish...hahahah weld one
Re: Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? by dstnd: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
christinauju:

Iyade all join....Lol
u wish...hahahah weldone
Re: Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
God has given us free will, but he knows who we are going to pick, that's why we have to pray that our choices should be in alignment with his will for us, so that he would guide us in the right path.
Re: Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
The best way to fall in love, or choose a wife is with your head. Since God knows that your brain won't have a role to play in your choosing, why does the same brain subconsciously rejects who God chose for you through dreams or prophets? Sometimes ago, my uncle said God revealed his wife to him. That woman sustained fire burns and scars on her face when she was involved in an accident. His pastor said it's the will of God. My uncle realized later that he can't live with the woman for ever, hence, he left the church, and married someone else. I hate pineapple as a fruit; now if Pastor Kumuyi says God revealed to him that I will be rich by selling pineapple, I will tell him he was never called by God.
Re: Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? by Royalklins(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
God's time is the best

(1) (Reply)

Guys: 10 Signs To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Social Network Sites. Who Would Your Prefer To Date: Expert Or Novice? / Essential Elements In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.