Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! (25737 Views)

7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning / 13 Amazing Benefits Of Dates.... / Why You Should Consume Locally Produced Natural Rice To Imported Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by CHIAAGRO: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
"MY SON EAT THOU HONEY, FOR IT IS GOOD, AND THE HONEY COMB,WHICH IS SWEET TO THY TASTE" proverbs24:13.
There is only one food that is made up of the substances necessary to sustain life,including water.That food is HONEY. honey has the following health benefits among others;
1.Blood sugar regulation.
2.Healing of wounds and burns.
3.probiotic.
4.skin beautification.
5.control of low sperm count and premature ejaculation.
6.Increase athletic performance.
7.Improving eyesight,weight loss,urinary disorders,bronchial asthma,diarrhea and nausea.

8.Anti-bacteria,anti-fungal.
9. Reduce Ulcer and other gastrointervestinal disorders.
10.Prevent Cancer And Heart Diseases.
DETAILS TO BE DISCUSSED ON EACH BENEFIT!

NOTE! Honey Should Not Be Given to children under one year.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Tic4tac(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
5)control of low sperm count and premature expulsion.
One more reason why I would keep taking honey. cool cool

Since I have been taking this Ibadan honey, my girlfriend has been been willingly giving me the head, even when i'm not in the mood. cheesy

friedplantain

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wonderful...... Honey where are you??
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Pray(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Noted.
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Dominionng(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by udemedia: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
I will finish one bottle of honey tomorrow... Thanks @op

Will convert my bottle of beer to bottle of honey

#stopbeer #takehoney

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by countsparrow: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
I used to love honey...
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by lawrencemleopo: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
i love nature.
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by bigv(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Okay
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by kemetic7(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thanks for the information. Going to the grocey store to buy now.
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by mormoni(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice one
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Lagusta(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Honey contains glucose, in fact lots of it...

So it does not regulate blood glucose, it can even spike it!!!

If you are diabetic, take honey as though you are taking sugar, it still adds up....

9 Likes

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Situation001(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
ok
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Situation001(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Going to buy honey
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Wuuworld(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nsukka people,get me some honey from ur village.....I used to have a honey dt get me some honey from her village...#Nsukka the finest honey producer town.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by tushburg(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
How do we identify original honey or get them
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by olabamiji09(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
I learnt dat mixing pure any with well boiled onion work tremendeously. . . . although

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by paullo240: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Where can I get pure honey, I mean pure honey in Aka Ibom
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by inevitableme(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Some thing waste become useful for Human, ntin is ever useless in life
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Enosa1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
How do I know the pure one from the 'inpure'.
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by SaintMog(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
We knOw that honey is good for our health but the problem is: how do we get original honey? Most of what is available are fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
for those aving skin irritation add honey to ur cream.....it allso works for pimples and spot.....black and permanent dark spots to be precise....hmmmm...wat again o....ok....it can be used to clear catarhh ovanyt in d presense of lime.....and many many tinx sha

1 Like

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by auntymi(f): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
I use honey/glucose in place of sugar
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
SaintMog:
We knOw that honey is good for our health but the problem is: how do we get original honey? Most of what is available are fake.
u can use a match stick nw....dip into d honey and lite it......wen it lites d honey is original in d sense dat it doest wet it.....bt a fake one does soit wont lite.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by money121(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Taking it now. Will report tomorrow.
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by AJOT99(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
That's true!

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by kayboy4y(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
The problem is that the pirated ones (mixed wt sugar and water)are much more than the original in our markets. How do I get the original one @OP.
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
check out this site for instant online job
and credible earnings
http://EarnYogabiz?reflink=efedua

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pounded Yam Preservation And Reheat Method / Monopoly Products In The Nigerian Food Market / See How To Make An Easy And Delicious Fried Rice Meal (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.