Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

(Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter (12932 Views)

A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him / Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Seun(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jk210:
Such as? Would you mind clarifying? We're all here to learn and rub minds
I have no proof of anything but it would be easy to plant collaborators in the protesting crowd to create a particular impression. I know this is paranoid but: once deceived, twice shy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by lalasticlala(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Seun:
Here is a screenshot from the video as well as the picture from the first post. So are they the same person?

The resemblance is overwhelming

1 Like

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Ngwakwe: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Forget about the claims

A despot being protested against is now infallible for them not to know why Buhari should be forbidden from participating in the institution he once destroyed.

Buhari's supporters and propaganda are twins

4 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Jk210(f): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Seun:
I have no proof of anything but it would be easy to plant collaborators in the protesting crowd to create a particular impression. I know this is paranoid but: once deceived, twice shy.
Hmmm, that's a thought.

But from what I saw; people scuttling away from the lady, being shy to speak... it didn't look like that's what happened. But then again nobody knows what really went down behind the scenes.

One thing I do know is that it is a big shame what politicking has been reduced to in Nigeria. We have a presidential election and rather than focusing on real issues it's accusations& counter-accusations on frivolous issues... Who died, who's alive, whether there's a lecture at Chatham house or not and all sorts of inane, stupid things.

And the tragedy of it all is the youths who should know better are willing pawns in the divisive and destructive games the political elite are playing against the masses. It should be WE against the ruling class. But instead we are willing pawns in their divide and rule tactics.

2 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by meforyou1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op, I swear, I saw that pix, and was like, wait was it not d same lady I saw saying she dint know why she was there? I'm so sorry for not speaking up earlier.
Op, thanks a Milla. God bless

1 Like

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by rusher14: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
What is wrong with an APC interviewer revealing that the opposition hired protesters?

4 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by meforyou1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mynd44:
This is a video of the interview. Are they the same person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q&feature=youtu.be

Smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q
it is exactly the same lady. Just that I watched the video while working and commented. So when I saw d pix of buhari supporters,i was like, Haba I had seen this girl earlier. And continued my work. It is exactly d same girl

2 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by meforyou1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Obiagelli:
Egift already made clarification, if i was there, i would have interviewed the pdp protesters too. Maybe the "quick mic" looks fishy.

Anyway lets stay on the important things, BUHARI's SPEECH.
we are not talking of the interviewer but the interviewee. U guys shouldn't just muddle things up

3 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by najoke: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
rusher14:
What is wrong with an APC interviewer revealing that the opposition hired protesters?

God Bless you.......imagine, I cant believe the response I am seeing from the supposedly "intelligent" NLers even the owner of Nairaland!!! shocked

They believe they cant see people carrying posters, protesting and out of curiosity ....................it is not possible to walk up to them to confirm if they really know why they are protesting.......SMH for some people.

3 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by egift(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
meforyou1:
we are not talking of the interviewer but the interviewee. U guys shouldn't just muddle things up

The lady who did the interview is a Buhari supporter. You are the one confusing yourself. Apart from protesters, there was a different group who were Buhari supporters. See below.

Picture of Protesters

These are Buhari's supporter

3 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by egift(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
rusher14:

Help me ask them. After the Anti-Buhari protest flopped, Jonathan's supporters now want to twist the facts. Very lame.

2 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Reptyle(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
We all know that the so-called interview is arrangee. Common sense will tell us that no mercinary will tell the whole world that he was paid to do such a job. I have no doubt in my mind that both the interviewer and the interviewee are themselves mercinaries.

*I may be wrong tho*

Choi!! Barcanista!!! Even you?

Na wah o!!!
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by ManMountain(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
nonsense, Buhari supporter and then what ?
Did she make GEJ protesters to act cluelessly? GEJ supporters are generally dumb, home and abroad cheesy cheesy
What is wrong in exposing their daftness ? grin
daft leader, daft followers. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by ogbronx(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
A good look at both supporters is very revealing . On one side is a group of people across ethnic lines,showing unity in diversity. The supporters of Buhari /Osinbajo looked more responsible, comprised of people of different ages and were more comported . The protesters however look like low lifers and irresponsible individuals. They were definitely hired for the protest. This is how it is here on nairaland as well .
Most people with sense that I have spoken to are truly against the present administration citing many reasons.

3 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by ozo13(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
We all know that the so-called interview is arrangee. Common sense will tell us that no mercinary will tell the whole world that he was paid to do such a job. I have no doubt in my mind that both the interviewer and the interviewee are themselves mercinaries.

*I may be wrong tho*
Wt those two view u gave.it means u can't conclude .its possible after the lady got to know abt the PDP organised protest she decide to join the other camp.another possibility bn that mayb she is an APC smart lady .may b she got to know some of those guys ain't Nigerians and she decided to outsmart them by questioning them if they know what the protest was all abt.

1 Like

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dumb PDP posters are already trying to rubbish the video. I believe if you put halle berry, angelina jolie and leonardo di capro on a set, they won't be able to act out what those PDP dumb protesters did, cos that wasn't acting but true expressions.

1 Like

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozo13:
Wt those two view u gave.it means u can't conclude .its possible after the lady got to know abt the PDP organised protest she decide to join the other camp.another possibility bn that mayb she is an APC smart lady .may b she got to know some of those guys ain't Nigerians and she decided to outsmart them by questioning them if they know what the protest was all abt.
Assumptions....
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Delafruita(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
We all know that the so-called interview is arrangee. Common sense will tell us that no mercinary will tell the whole world that he was paid to do such a job. I have no doubt [/b]in my mind that both the interviewer and the interviewee are themselves mercinaries.

[b]*I may be wrong tho*
its the height of hypocrisy to "have no doubt" and then claim "i may be wrong".

the lady in question never disguised her partisanship.infact she posted same video on nairaland and admitted to been a buharist.are buharist banned from interviewing protesters?i watched the video and i agreed with her assessment.those people didnt know jack about what they were doing.just carrying hastily printed placards

3 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by ManMountain(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
Assumptions....
You Sef don become clueless, so it will dawn on you that promoting a bad product no be moinmoin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by ayindejimmy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
onosprince:

Its obvious you didnt watch the video or you are just being bias, she was paid even as a buhari supporter.
What you don't know wad that... Not only that woman interviewed the protesters.
There was another man who interviewed them. Guess you didn't see that video?
The woman never denied she's a Buhari supporter. So why the noise here? If Gej was so popular someone from pdp should Have conducted an interview on Apc's supporters too.

2 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by deor03(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
rusher14:

Let me tell you what is wrong

Day -2 to D-Day: APC supporters release statements all over social media that some people will be bribed to protest against PDP

Day -1 to D-Day: APC supporters release a fake letter stating how the supporters would be bribed

D-Day : APC supporter interviews people. The 1st confessed to have supplied the fake PDP protesters

The 2nd, agreed to have been "rented" by anti GMB agents.She didn't know what she was doing there

Don't you see how smooth , the whole thing went?

Real life is not so smooth
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by meforyou1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
ayindejimmy:

What you don't know wad that... Not only that woman interviewed the protesters.
There was another man who interviewed them. Guess you didn't see that video?
The woman never denied she's a Buhari supporter. So why the noise here? If Gej was so popular someone from pdp should Have conducted an interview on Apc's supporters too.
Did she state in the video that she was a janjaweedean supporter? See her crazy hairdo. And when she said she was from edo, I stopped taking her serious. Edo girl that goes to Italy to sleep with dogs, being paid to rubbish a political party in Nigeria is like a little fly to her. See her wrinkled face, proper cuugar
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by cornellrealtors: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
meforyou1:
Did she state in the video that she was a janjaweedean supporter? See her crazy hairdo. And when she said she was from edo, I stopped taking her serious. Edo girl that goes to Italy to sleep with dogs, being paid to rubbish a political party in Nigeria is like a little fly to her. See her wrinkled face, proper cuugar
why do people have to get stereotypical.this is wrong...very wrong

1 Like

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
The so called protesters who do no know their facts were too quick to admit that they did not know their facts. I think this was staged by APC.

The protesters were hired by APC to put up a show!
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by onosprince(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
mikeansy:
The so called protesters who do no know their facts were too quick to admit that they did not know their facts. I think this was staged by APC.

Kpakam, dats d reason for this thread. Those protesters were all paid by APC.
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
mikeansy:

Lol! grin grin
Even when egift had given a perfect explanation of what happened,this is what Mikey got to say.

You guys are just clowns. grin grin

1 Like

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Lol! grin grin
Even when egift had given a perfect explanation of what happened,this is what Mikey got to say.

You guys are just clowns. grin grin

I like it when u call me that? tongue
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by rusher14: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
deor03:

Let me tell you what is wrong

Day -2 to D-Day: APC supporters release statements all over social media that some people will be bribed to protest against PDP

Day -1 to D-Day: APC supporters release a fake letter stating how the supporters would be bribed

D-Day : APC supporter interviews people. The 1st confessed to have supplied the fake PDP protesters

The 2nd, agreed to have been "rented" by anti GMB agents.She didn't know what she was doing there

Don't you see how smooth , the whole thing went?

Real life is not so smooth

So, in other words APC outsmarted PDP.

I really think that's the whole idea isn't it?
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by nelogee7(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
When will Nigerians begin to think properly. In 1999, we had Olu Falae and Obasanjo to choose from but because of lies and propaganda of ''OBJ having fixed refineries'' etc etc we believed the lies and voted him in. Eight disastrous years later and 16 years down the line we are now blaming
PDP, instead of gullible Nigerians and Obasanjo himself. Now we are going back 32 years to bring back a near comatose illiterate quota General in preference to calm headed PHD holder and again succumbing to propaganda. By the time Buhari finishes with Nigeria I hope we can go further back and bring Gowon or maybe
exhume Ironsi, sorry he is dead so we skip him and look for the British or Ahmadu Bello. Yet we expect the world to take us serious? So
now who is actually fooling who? Nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria-waec. / Buhari Commissions Cancer Treatment Centre In Lagos / Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.