Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 PM

Chibok Girls Quotable Quotes By President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Quotable Quotes By President Jonathan (610 Views)

10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week / 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Quotable Quotes By President Jonathan by Larufa(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Now imagine you were a Chibok parent, and listened to these presidential statements:

1. I’ve not gone to Chibok because it’s not a small place, it’s a whole local gov’t – President Jonathan.

2. Going to Chibok will not bring back the girls – President Jonathan

3. When I looked at the list, 90% of the girls are Christians – President Jonathan

4. We don’t know where the Chibok girls are – President Jonathan

5. On the Chibok girls, I don’t want to be quoted – President Jonathan

6. We’ve rescued the girls [a lie] – Defense HQ

7. Nobody is missing – Patience Jonathan, the first lady

These are words from the leaders who are supposed to provide comfort. Indeed, it took the intervention of a teenage girl, Malala, from a foreign country, Pakistan, before our president agreed to see the parents of the girls. And as if to rub it in, it was reported that someone in the president’s circle (where stealing is not corruption) attempted to steal the little money the parents were given.

by Dr. Ibraheem Dooba

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/25/i-would-disown-my-son-if-he-votes-jonathan
Re: Chibok Girls Quotable Quotes By President Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ till 2019. Nothing will ever stop him!
Re: Chibok Girls Quotable Quotes By President Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
His utterances are a disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: Chibok Girls Quotable Quotes By President Jonathan by sankky: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
LOL !
Actually some of these statements could collapse an entire regime in saner countries. But then, Nigeria is too complicated to even make sense atimes.
But we will get there

Abians have started rejecting the attempts to bribe them with morsels of food and little cash by visionless and planless Guber candidates of the APGA and PDP parties. They are demanding for each candidate to lay down his plans for Abia because Abians are not beggers.
The shocker has just begun.

Labor party all the way.
visit www.emekaotimbagov.com to see the Abia state of your dreams

Re: Chibok Girls Quotable Quotes By President Jonathan by Pheals(f): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
We talkin abt missing chibok girls ,she talking of everybody"no body"
Larufa:
Now imagine you were a Chibok parent, and listened to these presidential statements:

1. I’ve not gone to Chibok because it’s not a small place, it’s a whole local gov’t – President Jonathan.

2. Going to Chibok will not bring back the girls – President Jonathan

3. When I looked at the list, 90% of the girls are Christians – President Jonathan

4. We don’t know where the Chibok girls are – President Jonathan

5. On the Chibok girls, I don’t want to be quoted – President Jonathan

6. We’ve rescued the girls [a lie] – Defense HQ

7. Nobody is missing – Patience Jonathan, the first lady

These are words from the leaders who are supposed to provide comfort. Indeed, it took the intervention of a teenage girl, Malala, from a foreign country, Pakistan, before our president agreed to see the parents of the girls. And as if to rub it in, it was reported that someone in the president’s circle (where stealing is not corruption) attempted to steal the little money the parents were given.

by Dr. Ibraheem Dooba

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/25/i-would-disown-my-son-if-he-votes-jonathan
no body is missing -patience jonathan

(1) (Reply)

PVC: PDP Running From Card Readers Like Robbers Running From Police - Oshiomole / The Transfiguration Of General Buhari-dele Momodu / Jonathan, Worst Experience Ever For S-west — Osun APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.