Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? (44237 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Emyben(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
There are different Types Of Banks (girls) In
Nigeria: tongue grin
1. A girl who asks for money all the time is
called
"Commercial Bank"
2. A girl who calls you for food always is
called
"Agricultural Development Bank" grin
3. A girl that uses your money to take care of
other
family
members is called "National
Investment Bank"
4. A girl who prefers to have sex after
marriage is
"Social Security Bank"
5. A girl who is very faithful to you is "Fidelity
Bank"
6. A girl who loves every available man is
"Access
Bank"
7. A girl who dates men from
different countries is "Intercontinental bank"
8. A girl who doesn't demand too much
money is
called "Micro Finance Bank"
9. Dating a woman older than you is called
"Union
Bank" or "Wema Bank"
10.A girl who is always faithful and
trustworthy to
her guy is called "Guaranty Trust Bank"
11.A girl who gets sexxed first night is called,
"First
bank"
12.A girl who uses all your money to buy
jewelries
is called "Diamond bank"
Ladies, which "Bank" Are You?
Guys, Which "Bank" Is Your
Girlfriend ?
BE HONEST and laugh...lol cheesy

143 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by dahreyM: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
wt abt ya g.f? @op

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by cyprianlah(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
My own is zenith bank, nd its nt on d list tongue

31 Likes

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by jsunex(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by holluikon(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
My gf is Enterprise bank

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Emyben(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
dahreyM:
wt abt ya g.f? @op

Guaranty Trust Bank grin
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by khalebzy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
how many times does this wanna appear on front page

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by alotofgrace(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
OP ! Emyben
oya define central bank

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by okpismart: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
My GF is GTB but i always like acess bank

5 Ways You Accidentally Repel Men
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/3451-5-ways-you-accidentally-repel-men
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Twaci(f): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Am piggy bank tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
My woman na Microsoft bank...
All her body get RECEPTACLES
I can't find it there...
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Mosjentle(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fidelity bank..

Change of mind..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by okonja(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
A girl that comes over to pleasure you with steady bj and all sexual positions (basic and advanced) anytime you require her, and you give her 1k for transport when she's going Is called "Standard Chartered Bank" cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by missionmex(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
I no even get G friend. Dash me one na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
number 12! grin

my dad is my boyfriend tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by moderatorr1: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
4. 5. and 7

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by scribble: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gtbank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Shedysworld(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol very funny list
Though mine is not on that list
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Dyt(f): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
FCMB
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by bright007(f): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
nice one

mean while check out JEG and GMB rocking traditional attire

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by bighead1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
brb
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by debasco1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
lols... ma own na Guaranty trust bank.
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin cheesy

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by maxiuc(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
My own na Access bank but mehn I come jump enter gurrantee bank oya is this front page
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sai Buhari Bank !!!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by dstnd: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
she deh house deh sleep

Guaranty trust Bank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by pattoski(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Guaranty trust bank al d way.
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by holatin(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
hmmmm
na zenith bank oooo.
she always wanna be on top
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by McLuhan(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
While these tags are very funny and certainly make for hilarious reading, I must express my slight unease about the stereotypical way this post tends to portray women. And it is almost guaranteed to spark a similarly disparaging post about the male gender. Watch out for a "Hilarious Depiction of Nigerian Guys" by a female forum member.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.