Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,191 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode (35801 Views)

It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by homerevival(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2015
FFK....like what Yorubas will say "Oponu"
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by xklucvG: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2015
ochejoseph:

Smhhhhhh

Ask 90 percent of those white audience seated in The auditorium and almost all of them will tell you they most likely could not hear what he said during his presentation! 

‎As always Buhari does not care if Nigeria Burns 

He does not care all the corpers in Katsina are slaughtered he will just nick name them PDP IT

He does not care if the Almajiri child in Daura attends GEJ almajiri school as Long as that child is  willing to burn down shops and churches on his behalf

He does not even care whether his own 150 cows are interbreeding and increasing that's why he still has 150 cows after 12 years!

He does not care about self development  that's why after 50 years he does not know where to collect his certificate if he has one 

All this man cares about is occupying the seat he denied Shagari 32 years ago 

Twice he has cried and she'd tears 
To incite the public 

But how does he expect 170 million people to commit their destiny into his hands since he cannot even remember the name of his VICE presidential aspirant or his party? 

More than 11 rice milling companies opened Factories in 2014 =Jobs 

3 car Manufacturing/assembly plant also opened Shops =Jobs 

14 new Universities established! they were not built and run by ghosts = Jobs 

The list is endless despite all their Bombs!!!

GEJ we Know !!!

He will be our President till 2019

God Bless Nigeria‎
Guy you finish Buhari patapata. Na you for dey FFK position. FFK still dey learn work. Thumbs up for you bro.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Jesusloveyou: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2015
lexyclasy:
at times is better to ignore some silly comments on nairaland.....FFK is saying the fact and all of us are aware of GMB comments and his romance to boko haram truth is bitter anyway....But God is not sleeping....he actually knows the sponsors and will frustrate all their effort to come in the 2nd time after 31yrs GMB is busy rubbishing Bloomberg report, IMF,CNN KMPG and other international institute that saw the economy prospect in Nigeria yet GMB who have no school cert is opposing Nigerians economy blindly.....time will tell...i wonder what he benefited in Chatham house chat.....very berating of him shows a high degree of cluelessness ... you cannot attend debate at home yet you spend money to london to buy face after your negativity in time past in London....umaro dikko's case is still fresh in our memories, all your statement about boko haram is still fresh in our memories....your aborted democracy of 1983 is still fresh...your human right abuses is still fresh....now you want to buy face at 72...a fool at 72 is a fool for ever....shame to you and all your blind followers
what a shame to u saTANiod,talking rubbish,buhari is just doing his best to redeem d bad image of nigeria.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by certifiedking(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Buhari said' I take responsibility for EVERYTHING that happened under my watch as the military leader' so pls, FFK take a seat
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Kobeje(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Got this forwarded to me. Much as i do not like the religious tone of our politics, i wonder if this could true.
-----------------------------------------------------
SECRET 1:
During Babangida's Regime, he sold Nigeria to the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC) in other to islamize Nigeria with an agreement that every year Nigeria will be paying interest to OIC. So from IBB's regime Nigeria kept paying until 1999 when Obasanjo, a Christain came & stopped it for 8yrs of his Tenure. Then in 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding debt of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in and stopped it for 6yrs! Now the OIC constitution says that any member nation that stops this payment for 10yrs will be automatically excommunicated! GEJ has ruled Nigeria from May 2010 - 2015. This 2nd Tenure will make it 10yrs so that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. Thats why APC's presidential candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria from OBJ's regime till date.
Remember that Nigeria's 100yrs anniversary was in 2014. Any religion that starts to rule from 2015 will take dominion for the next 100yrs.
Note that I am not campaigning for GEJ, but I am just revealing a secret. If you watch previous voting patterns, you will discover that Muslims don't vote for Christians if they have a choice. They are taught never to vote for infidels but in the media they urge Christians not to vote by religion.
BokoHaram is masterminded by the OIC to intimidated us to surrender power to them but by the Grace of God, it will soon be over. Believers that have lost their lives for Nigeria did not die in vain, we shall hold the faith of our fathers.
Don't personalize this secret make sure you send it to all your friends and everybody around. May God bless you as you will vote for a Christain President in Nigeria's 2015 Elections.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by InglishTeechar(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2015
helpee:
Most importantly, he forgot to ask the audience to help him appeal to Cambridge to search for his missing certificate.

Nigerians should please tell buhari not to leave London without deporting his certificate back to Nigeria...else APC will not be allowed to contest the election.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by bastien: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2015
shaqhead:
Na u get ur own life abi sotey u sure say u go wake for mornin abi?
I don make am dis morning and I go dey always make am bozo
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Uncletony(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
E dey pain u oo gaga,it pain u to ur bone marrow,because gej cannot perform like that.

How did he perform better than GEJ?!
I could barely hear him. The man is old & weak, he is not legible as well. The only thing neccessary 4 the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing!. Arise & fight for ur country. Buhari has a flaring temper!. He is not what our shaky country needs right now.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by abacusCm(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2015
DinoAnnberry:
Buhari show us your certificate. [size=8pt][/size] grin
what hve you achieved with your certificates compare to Buhari status
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by adeA1(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2015
babestella:

Please you are free to jump the fence, GEJ does not need People who cannot stand with him and believe in him, he needs genuine electorate who truly love him and will not hate him because Doyin or FFK said something others in the opposition don't like. The truth is that you never really loved him, if you do you will not abandon him. Fact.
thanks I wll soon walk on the advice
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Good, and where was Buhari when the same treatment was meted out in ODI?? Did he caution OBJ?? What a wonderful Presidential Aspirant

Udi and zaki bian were very different.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by OpraMenu(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2015
"THE DOG (BINGO)" FFK IS TALKING AGAIN. A NEW PERSON HAS BROUGHT FOOD, NOW HE ONLY FOLLOWS HIS NEW MASTER. Chaaaaaaiiiiiii ! na person papa be dis o.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Laid2001: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2015
".....the global interest in Nigeria’s landmark election is not misplaced at all and indeed should be commended, for this is an election that has serious import for the world" Muhammadu Buhari, Nigerian President 2015-2019

This is a good quotation from the President Elect!
He surely told his audience a lot of things that is important to them. APC have done a good work nationally by winning the hearts and minds of Nigerians, and have now gone to international to win supporters for the incoming government!> Assuring the world that Nigerians surely knows that stealing is corruption

SAI BUHARI SAI BABA!!!
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by MORNDEW(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

Which kind of disease? If it were GEJ that had done this you will tag it cluelessness, now it was GMB...it's nothing bad...whereas it is EMPTINESS...worse than clulessness!
Which kind of thing? That u join in needless chanting of certificate whereas the same man's profile of obtaining a US war college cert is still on wikipedia. Dnt u see that outside our shores, no one asks him of such needless questions because they know its only brain damaged nitwits that engross themselves with such.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Laid2001: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
This below is what we call fanatical bulshit.
1. GEJ attends OIC meetings, even Yaradua does not attend.
2. OBJ never pulled out of OIC.
3. You dont pay interest without a loan. Did Nigeria Borrowed any loan from OIC. NO. How come you are claiming we are paying interest yearly. This is Mumu Economics
4. OIC is an Islamic organisation and does not give loans with interest, that is even if we borrow money from OIC!. You only pay back based on Profit sharing or simply pay back your principal if loan is for infrastructure.
5. What Logic says one country will have a dominating religion by fiat. that is Bullshit. If Nigerians are majority christian, no president will make them muslim country talkless of dominating them with his religion. N by force?
6. Person wey Nigerians no like can not be forced on Them
7. NO PRESIDENT CAN WIN WITHOUT WINNING ACCROSS THE RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC DIVIDE.

AT THE END OF THE DAY NIGERIANS WILL DECIDE THEIR PRESIDENT AND THEY SAY...

SAI BUHARI

Kobeje:
Got this forwarded to me. Much as i do not like the religious tone of our politics, i wonder if this could true.
SECRET 1:
During Babangida's Regime, he sold Nigeria to the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC) in other to islamize Nigeria with an agreement that every year Nigeria will be paying interest to OIC. So from IBB's regime Nigeria kept paying until 1999 when Obasanjo, a Christain came & stopped it for 8yrs of his Tenure. Then in 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding debt of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in and stopped it for 6yrs! Now the OIC constitution says that any member nation that stops this payment for 10yrs will be automatically excommunicated! GEJ has ruled Nigeria from May 2010 - 2015. This 2nd Tenure will make it 10yrs so that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. Thats why APC's presidential candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria from OBJ's regime till date.
Remember that Nigeria's 100yrs anniversary was in 2014. Any religion that starts to rule from 2015 will take dominion for the next 100yrs.
Note that I am not campaigning for GEJ, but I am just revealing a secret. If you watch previous voting patterns, you will discover that Muslims don't vote for Christians if they have a choice. They are taught never to vote for infidels but in the media they urge Christians not to vote by religion.
BokoHaram is masterminded by the OIC to intimidated us to surrender power to them but by the Grace of God, it will soon be over. Believers that have lost their lives for Nigeria did not die in vain, we shall hold the faith of our fathers.
Don't personalize this secret make sure you send it to all your friends and everybody around. May God bless you as you will vote for a Christain President in Nigeria's 2015 Elections.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by tobiakiode: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
So, the video is here for my brothers and sisters to hear from him directly. I think people should stop deluding themselves with fantasy, sentiments and empty noise.

If you don't know him, humble yourself to research and get to know him than 'they said' 'I heard' and all the propaganda flying about. The real people who should be annoyed about him for putting them in prisons and all sorts of punishments have forgiven and now supporting him. They see better the reasons for his actions after years of suffering that has followed, because they wanted to have things their way. These same people are supporting him now.

If things were really better than this in his time and my parents haven't denied it, I want to experience this too! I don't want trial and error, time is no man's friend. It's not child's play for a man at his age who knew when things were great to still want to sacrifice his life to want to be a part of restoration. This isn't leadership by emergency, I see a leader who has served, not stopped serving and wants to serve because he has a vision that is clear. He said himself, 'if you're looking for a 100days in government miracle worker, I am not the one'. He's not bad as you paint him at all. He's winning more support everyday, like he won mine from the beginning. Everyone who is fed up of lawlessness, corruption, joblessness and other national diseases are rising up to reality and need for change. Let's make this change a reality for once in our time.

I think we youths need to get down our fantasy horses and think for once, how long we will be youths for - before it's too late! I understand many of us were young enough not to understand what happened in his time, but we are not babies anymore and our ability to think objectively shouldn't be beclouded by how much we don't understand, because of whatever reasons best known to us. Please, do your research and have peace of mind, who ever you choose to support.

As for me, #IHaveDecided and I am backing this man. Listen here http://www.tobiakiode.com/group/save-nigeria/video/20

Have you decided?
http://www.tobiakiode.com/politics

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Noneroone(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
danjumakolo:

U would have easily known that there was a time the soldiers were going from house to house in maiduguri and killing every young man found in the house...It was at this point USA pointed out that the soldiers shud be careful else they will kill even the innocent.Buhari coroborated this fact by saying the soldiers should be tactical else they May kill even good citizens...FFK is good at twisting facts.
its a lie. Buhari specifically stated that boko haram members should get the same treatment ND militants got. He never mentioned civilians. If u doubt go through this

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/clampdown-on-boko-haram-injustice-against-north-buhari/
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Chiaka(f): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Noneroone:
The spokesperson of President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has stated that the candidate of the All Progressives Congress,
Muhammadu Buhari, has failed to inform his audience in the United Kingdom how he loves the extremist group, Boko Haram.

Mr. Buhari spoke at Chatham House in
London Thursday where he stated that if elected, he would restore Nigeria’s lost glory.

In his reaction via a press statement, Mr. Fani- Kayode said it was amazing that Mr. Buhari refused to participate in a debate in his own country but was ready to go to a foreign country to sell his message in a desperate attempt to curry favour with the people of that country.

“We wonder whether General Buhari told
his foreign audience whilst he was in
London how much he loves Boko Haram,” he said.

Boko Haram has been terrorising the people of Nigeria, with reports saying the terrorist group has killed over 13,000 Nigerians since 2009.

Mr. Fani-Kayode also said he wondered
whether the former head of state told his audience that he once said that he believed that ”an attack on Boko Haram is an attack
on the north” and that the Boko Haram
terrorists should be appeased, pampered, resettled and paid allowances.

“We wonder if he told them that he was
once nominated by Boko Haram to be their spokesman and representative during proposed negotiations with the Federal Government,” he said.

The PDP presidential campaign
spokesperson said he was surprised Mr. Buhari did not tell his audience that he was the one who ordered and organised the “violent injecting, crating and disgraceful kidnapping of a former Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the name of Alhaji Umaru Dikko from the streets of London 31 years ago when he was in power”.

He said the president’s campaign would
express its views about Mr. Buhari’s “stage- managed show of shame at Chatham House at a later date” and, that at that time, more details would be provided.

“For now, all we can say is that it is truly pitiful that a former Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria believes that it is more important to win the hearts and minds of the British than it is to win the hearts and minds of the Nigerian people.

“General Buhari can run to any foreign
country in the world to say anything that he likes but at the end of the day the decision as to who will lead Nigeria as from May 29th this year will be determined by no one else but the Nigerian people. The game is on
here and not in London,” he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177608-what-buhari-failed-to-tell-uk-audience-fani-kayode.html

All this curse when una dey cause this man sef, I nova understand? I have just one question to ask, all he said is it true or false Which is True and which is false.....with source not just mouth piece or curses. I return every curse back to sender!!!
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Noneroone:
its a lie. Buhari specifically stated that boko haram members should get the same treatment ND militants got. He never mentioned civilians. If u doubt go through this

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/clampdown-on-boko-haram-injustice-against-north-buhari/

You would have known that the leader of Boko Harman was captured live by the Army...you have have expected he be tried but he was killed by inside the prison.

The statement by GMB was twisted by the press...he did say that boko haram members be killed if caught in a cross fire.He also said any Boko haram member captured shud be tried and if found guilty be killed....
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Olaone1: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
ffk
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by billyG(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wonder shall never end,is it not d same FKK that said ogaJonah has no balls,jonah is clueless,jonah na clint da drunk,when he was in Apc holdin broom like harry potter,GMB was a messiah,now jonah provided him food & he is singing....a toad song.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Atimchia(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
I am waiting for Jonathan to name the Boko Haram in his govt. I will not be surprise if FFK & Abati are mentioned.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by billyG(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
xklucvG:

Guy you finish Buhari patapata. Na you for dey FFK position. FFK still dey learn work. Thumbs up for you bro.
If a foool lik u cnt hear what he said go & look 4 a english interpreter or ask 4 d script,his audience had him clearly,applauded him & asked him Q/S relating 2 d speech.d whole world had him.let us not suffer under PDP again,16yrs of suffering is enuuf.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by kalohkaloh: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Despite all the human and material resources provided by PDP, its attack dogs like Fani-Kayode and Fayose have not been able to bite Buhari! The General appears unstoppable, particularly after his brilliant performance in Chatam House, London. It is time for PDP to sell the underperforming attack dogs, change strategy and embrace matured campaign to win votes for PDP in the upcoming elections!
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Noneroone(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
danjumakolo:

You would have known that the leader of Boko Harman was captured live by the Army...you have have expected he be tried but he was killed by inside the prison.

The statement by GMB was twisted by the press...he did say that boko haram members be killed if caught in a cross fire.He also said any Boko haram member captured shud be tried and if found guilty be killed....
the statements in quote are clear and couldnt have been twisted. Besides, national mirror is a pro-northern newspaper and couldnt have been biased against him. However, if u think u have the 'original' source, kindly share.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Jesusloveyou: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Kobeje:
SECRET 1:
guy ur secret na big lie,gej is not a christian,he is d only nigeria president that attend oic,and d only one that borrow money from oic,if u fail to pay ur due as a member,how can u borrow money there.so u and gej is a disgrace to nigeria,tell us another lie.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by babaagba1000: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
lexyclasy:
at times is better to ignore some silly comments on nairaland.....FFK is saying the fact and all of us are aware of GMB comments and his romance to boko haram truth is bitter anyway....But God is not sleeping....he actually knows the sponsors and will frustrate all their effort to come in the 2nd time after 31yrs GMB is busy rubbishing Bloomberg report, IMF,CNN KMPG and other international institute that saw the economy prospect in Nigeria yet GMB who have no school cert is opposing Nigerians economy blindly.....time will tell...i wonder what he benefited in Chatham house chat.....very berating of him shows a high degree of cluelessness ... you cannot attend debate at home yet you spend money to london to buy face after your negativity in time past in London....umaro dikko's case is still fresh in our memories, all your statement about boko haram is still fresh in our memories....your aborted democracy of 1983 is still fresh...your human right abuses is still fresh....now you want to buy face at 72...a fool at 72 is a fool for ever....shame to you and all your blind followers

Statements like these are what makes me still glance through politics section of NL...truth must be told no matter whose OX is gored. angry angry angry..all the partisans of the parties parties should please stand up and defend all these stories intelligently not by brushing off and using the big word propaganda. we need to know and be reminded of the truth. The electorate is tired of making same mistakes over and over again
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by chiomashine: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
GBAM!!! Supported!

Noneroone:
The spokesperson of President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has stated that the candidate of the All Progressives Congress,
Muhammadu Buhari, has failed to inform his audience in the United Kingdom how he loves the extremist group, Boko Haram.

Mr. Buhari spoke at Chatham House in
London Thursday where he stated that if elected, he would restore Nigeria’s lost glory.

In his reaction via a press statement, Mr. Fani- Kayode said it was amazing that Mr. Buhari refused to participate in a debate in his own country but was ready to go to a foreign country to sell his message in a desperate attempt to curry favour with the people of that country.

“We wonder whether General Buhari told
his foreign audience whilst he was in
London how much he loves Boko Haram,” he said.

Boko Haram has been terrorising the people of Nigeria, with reports saying the terrorist group has killed over 13,000 Nigerians since 2009.

Mr. Fani-Kayode also said he wondered
whether the former head of state told his audience that he once said that he believed that ”an attack on Boko Haram is an attack
on the north” and that the Boko Haram
terrorists should be appeased, pampered, resettled and paid allowances.

“We wonder if he told them that he was
once nominated by Boko Haram to be their spokesman and representative during proposed negotiations with the Federal Government,” he said.

The PDP presidential campaign
spokesperson said he was surprised Mr. Buhari did not tell his audience that he was the one who ordered and organised the “violent injecting, crating and disgraceful kidnapping of a former Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the name of Alhaji Umaru Dikko from the streets of London 31 years ago when he was in power”.

He said the president’s campaign would
express its views about Mr. Buhari’s “stage- managed show of shame at Chatham House at a later date” and, that at that time, more details would be provided.

“For now, all we can say is that it is truly pitiful that a former Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria believes that it is more important to win the hearts and minds of the British than it is to win the hearts and minds of the Nigerian people.

“General Buhari can run to any foreign
country in the world to say anything that he likes but at the end of the day the decision as to who will lead Nigeria as from May 29th this year will be determined by no one else but the Nigerian people. The game is on
here and not in London,” he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177608-what-buhari-failed-to-tell-uk-audience-fani-kayode.html
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Kobeje(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
guy ur secret na big lie,gej is not a christian,he is d only nigeria president that attend oic,and d only one that borrow money from oic,if u fail to pay ur due as a member,how can u borrow money there.so u and gej is a disgrace to nigeria,tell us another lie.

For one, it was forwarded and not mine. And my point is that 'could this be true?' You have info about it, then spill it without insult. Won't join the tirade anyway.

Your screename would suggest something different on the surface. Please take it deeper. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors / OShiomhole’s Removal: APC National Officers Demand Urgent Meeting / Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.