Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,054 members, 7,807,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund (15270 Views)

LASU Students Defeat U.I, Futa And Others At Inter-university Debate In Funaab / LASU Students Celebrate Old School Day / PHOTOS: Chaos In LASU Students Protest Against The Postponement Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by Odogwuskido(m): 6:15am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=fleps post=31119052]Stuntz. We all know this na stuntz for the elections. Nevertheless, I want APC for Lagos!!!

I wish Jimi was the APC candidate!!!

He's just in the wrong party.

Are you voting for the party or the individual!
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by TeeVibes(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2015
On to the next one jurrr.... but guys visit [url]iGistNG.com[/url] sha for more gist! grin cheesy
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by Gunnerson: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2015
pendy79:
When the righteous are in power the people rejoices, Fashola did not only review lower the school fees of students in LASU but have gone a step further to refund the fee paid by students in those sessions.

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me the life of an average Nigerian will be better under an APC government because its hard for a State government anywhere in Nigeria to pull this through not with dwindling revenues and the austerity period prevailing in the country.

Kudos fashola, Lagos State indigenes and especially we Ikorodu sons and daughters will perpetually be grateful to you for the giant strides you recorded in our domain.

Hypocrisy is when you're shouting the refund is political yet you wish you or your younger ones were beneficiary of such a largesse.

When will GEJ refund the N1,000 immigration employment scam money Abba Moro collected?

Sai APC
Sai Buhari
Sai Nigeria 2015

#ihavedecided

Well, i'd still admit this is a political move cos i see no reason why APC -led fashola govt has to wait till this period before the refund... And as point of correction, the federal govt did that in unilag earlier in 2013/14 session when the management increased the fee too
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by mikeapollo: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Senseless and clueless govt.
What about thousands of students who lost their admission for 3 years because they could not afford the crazy and stupid increment in the tuition fee in a school like LASU? Will the foolish government reinstate them and give them automatic admissions now?
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by hush15: 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ryder306:

Ofcourse, you know nothing of d school's reputation in the past......and if u have any concern for what our friends faced after graduating frm the school in the labour market.....you will shut ur pit.

For ur last point......ur pdp kokonut heads.....after all d subsidy lies/promises, what have you gotten from it. Austerity measure, reduction of n10.......stealing is not corruption....God punish all of una one by one.....in fela's voice

What glory days o, immbecile. You will always know an APDaft when they speak. So the way you restore glory is by increasing fees, u complete lost soul in the burning furnace of the APC....

Well, burn.... In the meantime,
JK OK for Lagos and GEJ till APEdiots knows how to talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here / JAMB Official Cut-off Mark For All Courses – 2019/2020 / University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.