Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Smile... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Smile... (1391 Views)

Lovely Smile / Spot Real Vs Fake Smile / Killer Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smile... by chichi123(f): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2006
A good feeling
Re: Smile... by Ugwumba(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2006
Chichi,
Be more specific - male/ female, young/old, friendship or 'boy/man-friendship'. Na you go make the first move oh, with pics.
Re: Smile... by iice(f): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2006
Welcome girl and hope you find friends you want in this place cheesy
Re: Smile... by chichi123(f): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2006
ugwamba, does friendship have anything to do with age , sex, position and what have you?? cheesy
Re: Smile... by Ugwumba(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2006
chichi,
not really, but then seeing you stated your age, tribe and gender, i assume you imply this matters to you.

Anyway, like iice said, hope you find good friends here. smiley
Re: Smile... by Phenom(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2006
Girlie, take it from me, this is d last place u want to look for a boyfriend. Its alost as if you are adverising the fact that u need a guy. All u wil get here is someone dat will use and dump u, Neva make it obvious dat ur lookin for a guy, We will take advantage of u, Am tellin u this cos ur an igbo girl, And am an igbo guy, One luv,
Re: Smile... by Ugwumba(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2006
@chichi123, you see what I meant by being more specific? Phenom has now assumed you are 'desperately' looking for a boyfriend. undecided

@Phenom, where in chichi123's original mail did you interprete that she was looking for a boyfriend. She said friend!!! angry
Re: Smile... by Phenom(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2006
Seems i made a mistake, My bad about the boyfriend thing. Maybe the word desperate was a bit strong but she WAS DEFINITELY looking for a friend.And boys we all know how we are, Looking to take advantage of anyone that strays into our den
Re: Smile... by jaybaby(f): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2006
huh FRNDS HeHeHeHehe grin
Re: Smile... by Stevogue(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2006
chich, I guess most of our pals here have been side stepping the subject. Well its abt time u got some action. where is ur location and ur number. Send it to my box, nosikog@yahoo.com.
We will update all the nairalanders when we work it out. So lets get cracking!!
Re: Smile... by samorijack(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2006
PHENMON,(hope i got that right) WE DON'T NEED THIS TRIBALISTIC GARBAGGE IN HERE , OUR FATHERS ARE STILL ON THAT SHIT, LOOK WHERE IT'S GOTTEN THEM .THE GIRL NEEDS FRIENDS NOT A NANNY,SHE DON'T NEED YOU TO LOOK OUT FOR HER angry CHICHI WANTS FRIENDS, YOU SHOULD OFFER HER YOUR FRIENDSHIP NOT YOUR TRIBAL SENTIMENTS, CHI CHI EVERYBODY NEEDS FRIENDS AND I EXTEND MY HAND OF FRIENDSHIP smiley I HOPE U'LL GRAB IT wink
Re: Smile... by Ugwumba(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2006
come, this samorijack sef, na woman you come chase for nl. no be you just dey try for venicea for another thread, or u think say u no dey leave any tracks?

sofly oh, b4 them come label you ph!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Smile... by samorijack(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2006
ugwumba my brother e no b like dat ooooooo grin grin grin like everyone else i just react to what gets to me ,i'm not out to raid all the ladies wink wink wink i love my brothers too . i'm here to be amongst y'all
Re: Smile... by samorijack(m): 12:28am On Sep 19, 2006
i hope you saw the point i was trying to make, i happen to be igbo tooooo
Re: Smile... by earthrealm(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

goodluck to all b/f wanna bees,

samorijack.seems u are a chronic skirt chaser,
all the threads of girl seeking guy, always have ur posts!!!
haba!, u too much.so u neva catch any1 since?,

seems u gotta polish up ya skills
Re: Smile... by samorijack(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2006
hello earthrealm, i find your most recent post very myopic,you ignore what i think is a valid point about tribalism and procced to call me a skirt chaser,it's sad embarassed that despite anything i might say in my defence people like you will only see what they want to see,tha'ts why i'm not going to bother, i don't owe you an explanation ,what you eat don't make me shit, it is what it is , the skirt chaser bit was really uncalled for. c ya around bro smiley
Re: Smile... by earthrealm(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2006
@samorijack,

yeah i must confess u made a good point, about the tribalism shit,
no arguing about that, guess i was uptight y/day,
after all this is a dating n meet up zone.so u are free to hussle any gal that catches ur fancy shocked

so carry on my bro, (no hard feelings, i hope?)

but if u catch 1 , holla us oooh!
Re: Smile... by samorijack(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2006
@ earthrealm, now that's my bro wink
Re: Smile... by kennyuche(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2006
Hey girl u r needed too, wats ur numba?wer r u staying? Or email addy. Its realy gonna be nice 2hav an igbo frend on nairaland.
Re: Smile... by kboy2z(m): 1:18am On Oct 08, 2006
Hey girl you're needed too, wats your numba?wer r u staying? Or email addy. Its realy going to be nice 2hav an igbo frend on nairaland.
Re: Smile... by jaybaby(f): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2006
Kboi ow many pple will u collect their NUMBER? shocked shocked

Haba consentrate 4 1 naw shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Smile... by kelis(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2006
hi chichi wats up.i think i will like to be yur friend.am just 19 years,live in lagos.my email add is donblige@yahoo.ca.why don,t u drop ur mail address or better still send me a reply.
Re: Smile... by anabell(f): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2007
hey guys there notin wrong with Chi lookin 4 a friend.Chi ,kedu ko odi, u can email anytime
Re: Smile... by jaybaby(f): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Guys/girls Corner. / For Girls That Are Looking For Sugardaddy Or Something / Any Nairalanders Still Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.