Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) (5922 Views)

Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos / What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone / See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by dealeh: 5:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by datguru: 5:22am On Feb 27, 2015
So ?

Make him no scratch him nose ?

Big man wey leave him mansion enta dat kind environment, you no know say him go feel uncomfortable? E go just be like say the place dey ooze, so he gat to do that bro

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Omg! So pesin no fit pick nose again because u b Nigerian abii APC finding un-useful fault over time immemorial.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:25am On Feb 27, 2015
APC and propaganda : making mountains out of molehills. So GEJ's aide picked his nose and what?

Let's deal with significant issues like the FACT that GMB has no WASC and presented a forged one or how his children get access to money to fund their lavish lifestyles abroad when their dad, GMB , claims he's poor. Now those are REAL ISSUES for a start. Don't just get me started this morning, kidult!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by phlemzy: 5:35am On Feb 27, 2015
Zoom, zoomed,zoomest...u'r really zooming naija. These journalists are not just nice.
Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by lorddannie: 5:36am On Feb 27, 2015
APC witches and wizards all Nigeria, attacking God's chosen; GEJ

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by modskiller(m): 6:28am On Feb 27, 2015
The three guys above me are space wasters

1 Like

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by psucc(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Those who waste space should be banned.
to topic when nature calls you MUST OBEY.

3 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by okonja(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2015
christaddicted:

Abeg wait

Are u still waiting?

Hmmmm...
Disgusting
Isgusting
Sgusting
Gusting
Usting
Sting
Ting
Ing
Ng
G

So, this is all you wanna post and you misbehaving ? undecided
Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by ekmaxop: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh power banks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by brightology3: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2015
D thunder wen go fire Op still dey do press up

8 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by clubone0502: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2015
My mb ooo...

sorry to everyone else that rushed in

2 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by Yukov(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2015
brightology3:
In fact the thunder don finish press up, it's on its way.. I guess OP is high on local herbs..

5 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2015
brightology3:

I just wake up, must you force smile out of my mouth this morning?

1 Like

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
I'm an APC supporter,but this post doesn't make any sense,there's nothing wrong about what he's doing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by yahx(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
He's. Human he has every right to do that after is his nose# I even thought is was something bad

2 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2015
Mtcheeew, balderdash

2 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by nellyjohn: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Na wetin person no go hear for una? Person no fit pick him nose again? APC why do u people talk too much and likes picking faults?

5 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by Abee79(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2015
So, what's the big deal if he was trying to evacuate a fly that entered his nose?

2 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2015
I so much love those guys. Ever ready. Guess they may not be seeing their families most times. Always on the move. I pray for them every time too. God bless them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200 (Credit you within 5 minutes/ 24hours service available)

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by holatin(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Omg! So pesin no fit pick nose again because u b Nigerian abii APC finding un-useful fault over time immemorial.
who told you d guy is an APC.

overseriousness dey kill oooo
Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by AJOT99(m): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2015
Some pple should try to use their brains sometimes

2 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2015
holatin:
who told you d guy is an APC.

overseriousness dey kill oooo
what was his intentions for posting it if I may ask

3 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by Anthony5745: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2015
These APC guys are witches in wizard's skin... Mtcheew, i feel 'st*upid for commenting

2 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by Horllamideh(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
APC and propaganda : making mountains out of molehills. So GEJ's aide picked his nose and what?

Let's deal with significant issues like the FACT that GMB has no WASC and presented a forged one or how his children get access to money to fund their lavish lifestyles abroad when their dad, GMB , claims he's poor. Now those are REAL ISSUES for a start. Don't just get me started this morning, kidult!
After discussing that we can also touch the suppossed 'thesis' of the so-called 'Dr' Jonathan,we can touch the missing $20bn,the dried-up foreign reserve,immigration scam,the supposed miraculous increment of the #250bn being paid to the Niger Delta Militants to #3trillion among other issues.....There are more where the above came from,so start talking if you wanna talk....
Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by christaddicted: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2015
okonja:

So, this is all you wanna post and you misbehaving ? undecided

cheesy hehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2015
What is shameful here?

3 Likes

Re: SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) by rusher14: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2015
It's not shameful to dig for gold.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence / Shell Official Says Niger Delta Is No Longer Attractive To Investors / Seun Turns A Living Legend As Nairaland Trends Worldwide On Twitter - Top Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.