Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. (32535 Views)

Stone Any One Calling For Change - Patience Jonathan / ”we Are Not Bus Conductors That Ask For Change” – Patience Jonathan / Only Bus Conductors Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by argon500: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2015
PDP don’t tell you about change because we aren’t bus conductors that ask for change – First Lady.

The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, has charged women in the country to vote for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, stressing that any woman who votes for All Progressives Congress, APC, is an enemy of herself.

Dame Jonathan, at Orerokpe, Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State, at the PDP Women for Change Initiative Presidential Rally in the state, while applauding the benevolence of the PDP administration to women in the country, cited the Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria, YouWin and Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SUREP) as some of the empowerment programmes the President Jonathan administration was using to empower women and youths in the country.

She said: “The PDP is a party that talks less and does more, unlike the APC that tells new lies every week. When you catch them today, they will tell another lie tomorrow.

We, (PDP) do not tell you about change because we are not bus conductors that ask for change.

“We are now in a digital age and we should reject anyone who wants to take us back to analog days. They keep saying they will do this and that. They should tell us what they have done for Nigerians while in office.

As for President Jonathan, he has vowed to do more when he is re-elected. “President Jonathan has brought a lot of innovation and empowerment programmes for us women. This is because no one loves the Nigerian woman more than Mr. President and the best way to pay him back is by re-electing him.”

In his remark, the state governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, while applauding the developmental achievements of President Jonathan, said: “When someone does well in office, you should return that person to office and that is why all Deltans are prepared to re-elect President Jonathan as President, come March 28.”

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/why-nigerian-women-must-vote-for-jonathan-by-first-lady/#comment-1877673282

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by argon500: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2015
Drama queen is at it again.

Come March 28th, you will understand the meaning of CHANGE

Sai CHANGE!

441 Likes 22 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2015
Its passengers (the masses) that ask for change. The bus conductor (you) and the driver (your husband) are to give us change. But since you cant give us d change we want then come march we are marching to the next bus

460 Likes 23 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Idrismusty97(m): 6:23am On Feb 27, 2015
This woman should keep on disgracing her husband and the PDP cheesy.

256 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by olaboy001(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Its passengers that ask for change
Help me tell her..
When people desire for change only GOD can stop it. Bless be God 4ever....

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by dulaman: 6:24am On Feb 27, 2015
an insult and downdrading to bus conductors working hard to earn a decent and legit income.

256 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Illiterate, what you get from a bus conductor (when speaking English, which you did here, though poorly) is balance, not change.

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by braine(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2015
Does this woman think those "conductors" are what they wanted to be? Why would she mock such hard working people? Its not her fault tho, when shes getting fatter on free 1billion naira food annually with her clueless husband.

208 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by macpetrus(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if Madam Peace just wants my enemies to laugh at me
cry embarassed

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by sexyattorney(f): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2015
Welll spoken ma. GEJ till Buhari goes to schoo.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by SkyBlue1: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2015
This woman obviusly doesn't reason before she talks. It is not even worth picking holes in the things she says, hopefully Nigerians are wiser.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by nzeadachie: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2015
I HEAR YOU MAMA PEACE (We are now in a digital age and we should reject anyone who wants to take us back to analog days) NICE ONE

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by phlemzy: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2015
This shouldn't come from a supposed first lady. It is simply an act of recklessness and lack of control of the tongue.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by shininglite(m): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2015
even as a PDP supporter I shudder when I hear dis woman talk,,....

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Kennywills7(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2015
No matter how u look at it some conductors do ask if u hv change before they can let u board their buses

However we want change but not d negative one Some people are trying so hard to paint as d best

6 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by egift(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2015
PDP trying to belittle the sufferings of Nigerians in order to keep us in their cage of poverty. NEVER AGAIN.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Vicotex(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Whenever SATAN listens to one of APC's lies, he
screams "GOD FORBID".

10 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by clubone0502: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2015
How did we get here...not sure which is worse..her constant goofs..or her hubby's

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Bifwoli: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Change is what you get at a grocery store or from a vending machine.

Great progress is what you get under PDP governance.GEJ till 2019.

14 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by samnificent(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2015
Woman Keep Quiet!! Wat do U sabi?? I want My country To Change Be it GMB or GEJ I want #1 - $1
I want Free Wifi
I want Good roads

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Illiterate, what you get from a bus conductor (when speaking English, which you did here, though poorly) is balance, not change.

Exactly what I wanted to say, ... too bad, we have an illiterate woman for a first lady.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by brightology3: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2015
3 gbosa 4 my 1st lady

3 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Yukov(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2015
Why will I enter a bus when the driver(Jonathan) and the conductor(Sambo) has no change. Na to enter another bus wey get change nah.
My people vote wisely, Buhari/Osibanjo 2015.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by dre11(m): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Nigerians are now wiser

By March this year we shall vote and not allow the clueless wife to insult our intelligence again

Telling us is the bus conductors that ask for change

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by segxes23(m): 7:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Mumu talk, she try sha.

3 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by mcquin(m): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Only daft persons won't understand that a #word can be used in different #context.

Does change only mean balance sum refunded? PDP tackle issues and stop acting petty. What is your problem with another party's slogan?

#CHANGE

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by tatosh: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, Good governance is not rocket science like GEJ & PDP make it look. They make it look like it is sooo difficult to make Nigeria a better place and do things right.

It only takes someone who has a social & moral conscience to be the leader and we would see the difference.

Let's use the brain God has given us to think about Nigeria beyond 2015/2019 and put all ethnic and religious sentiments apart.

The imminent change is not about APC or PDP but it's about the power of the people to make a change if we find any government oppressive, inept & incapable.

Vote APC
Vote Chang

68 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by bigtt76(f): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Choi ...dat was below the belt shaaa grin ...so wetin ona come be? Zombie we de continue de go until you tell am to stop? tongue
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by koikoi2(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2015
The Israelites were asking for change in their meal. Instead of biscuit (waifers) they were asking for meat. God became angry with them and fed them the meat dey asked for. Not too long they started bleeding meat and cried to God for forgiveness.

God is developing our Nation through Jonathan and some useless mofos are clamouring for change.
Remember that what happened thousand years ago in the wilderness can still repeat itself if we are not careful.

GEJ til 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by simplemach(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Yes, wr are not!
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by ignis: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2015
Fantastic First lady that can talk. .... Mama peace, carry on...

Can we hear a word from Mrs Buhari? The dreamer first lady.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons to have a peaceful election (Graphic Photos Inclusive) / AirForce's "Love Letter" To Boko Haram Insurgents. Photo / Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.