Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Urgently Needed: Bsc English/mass Comm Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Needed: Bsc English/mass Comm Graduates (1642 Views)

FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed: Bsc English/mass Comm Graduates by samuelson86: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2015
There is an urgent vacancy for the post of a receptionist in an highly reputable company in V/I Lagos.
Requirement: Bsc English/Mass Comm. (Strictly 2:1) and must reside in Lagos.
If you meet the above requirements kindly forward your CV to samolumide2002@yahoo.com.
All the best to you all.
Re: Urgently Needed: Bsc English/mass Comm Graduates by wande2015(f): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2015
I hv 2:1 in history and international relations can I apply
Re: Urgently Needed: Bsc English/mass Comm Graduates by samuelson86: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2015
wande2015:
I hv 2:1 in history and international relations can I apply
I'm sorry the requirement is strictly Bsc English/ Mass Comm. (2:1)
Re: Urgently Needed: Bsc English/mass Comm Graduates by samuelson86: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Application Deadline is by 12 noon today 27/2/2015.
All the best.
Re: Urgently Needed: Bsc English/mass Comm Graduates by tuffgongjo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wande2015,there is nothing like Bsc English,we have only BA in English(and Literary studies).
Re: Urgently Needed: Bsc English/mass Comm Graduates by shaqhead: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Wande2015,there is nothing like Bsc English,we have only BA in English(and Literary studies).
...strictly B.Sc English abi? Dem go extend dt deadline tire!
Re: Urgently Needed: Bsc English/mass Comm Graduates by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
samuelson86:
There is an urgent vacancy for the post of a receptionist in an highly reputable company in V/I Lagos.
Requirement: Bsc English/Mass Comm. (Strictly 2:1) and must reside in Lagos.
If you meet the above requirements kindly forward your CV to samolumide2002@yahoo.com.
All the best to you all.

Sorry, no pun intended, but you guys are recruiting like sick jerkoffs!
Bring your best shot, 5 persons who studied English/mass comm. and have us write a piece or edit an article and watch me outdo them, even with a B. Eng degree.

You are placing emphasis on the course, forgetting that other persons who passed through the university wrote their exams in English language, and some other persons are naturals, go to the literature section and read articles from persons who would rather drown than study English.

Give everyone a chance, let the skill be your criteria, not just the paper. The problem with Nigerian recruitment procedures.

And for the records, I'm not interested, I'm only stating your flaw on behalf of those who would be too nice to not do so.
Re: Urgently Needed: Bsc English/mass Comm Graduates by afanide: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Imanuelle:

Sorry, no pun intended, but you guys are recruiting like sick jerkoffs!
Bring your best shot, 5 persons who studied English/mass comm. and have us write a piece or edit an article and watch me outdo them, even with a B. Eng degree.

You are placing emphasis on the course, forgetting that other persons who passed through the university wrote their exams in English language, and some other persons are naturals, go to the literature section and read articles from persons who would rather drown than study English.

Give everyone a chance, let the skill be your criteria, not just the paper. The problem with Nigerian recruitment procedures.

And for the records, I'm not interested, I'm only stating your flaw on behalf of those who would be too nice to not do so.

Did u skool in Cambridge?
[Oh Buhari's school].....

Sorry i meant OXFORD

I love ur use of words.......
Re: Urgently Needed: Bsc English/mass Comm Graduates by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
afanide:

Did u skool in Cambridge?
[Oh Buhari's school].....

Sorry i meant OXFORD

I love ur use of words.......

Ordinary naija boy na wetin I be.

Thank you brother.

(1) (Reply)

Administrative/business Support Officer Needed- Female, Surulere / Urgent Assistance Needed / VACANCY!!! Pure Water Machine Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.