Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) (43152 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Rivers Rerun; "Security Agents Prevent PDP Agent From RAC Center". Photos / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by contactmorak: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Imo state governor, Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha continues his human-centered approach to governance with the recent commissioning of a world-class, state-of-the-arts Dialysis and Diagnostic Centre called The Ochiedike Dialysis and Diagnostic Centre. This project is in addition to the many other non-stop great achievements of the governor in the state's health sector, such as the donation of a large fleets of mobile clinic buses patrolling the state in case of any emergencies and the construction of 27 General Hospitals each of the state's 27 Local government areas.
Okorocha who declared free tests for prostate and breast cancer at the center, has been urging citizens from 40 years and above to take advantage of the services provided at the Centre, as the cancer diseases continue to hit people across the globe.

The governor who insisted that he'll not give up in ensuring that Imo citizens are happy, also made it clear that the Centre is 100 percent owned by the Imo State Government, and is being managed by top Israeli Medical Personnel, alongside their Imo state counterparts. It may also interest you to know that this governor provides free medical checkup for all Civil Servants in the state. See all the exclusive photos below...

www.splendormag.com/2015/02/photos-inside-gov-okorochas-state-of.html

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by contactmorak: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
More photos below..and the last is some of the large fleets of mobile clinic buses that scatters all over the nooks and crannies of the state

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by afroville: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Correct Gov

78 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by change9ja(f): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
too bad his people dont appreciate him

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by tzargeemedia: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
More grease to his elbow

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by contactmorak: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
change9ja:
you can say that again. Too many propaganda against him all in d name of politics, anyway I believe that the true Imo citizens appreciate him cos his giantstride achievements are glaring!

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by vision2022: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Okoroacha remain the best Gov. Imo State has ever produced, don't mind what the useless opposition are saying, including useless Uche Ogbuagu.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by egift(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice one Rochas. Keep it up.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
change9ja:
only the bloody bigots hate him and those that have sold their future because of the name azikiwe.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Towncrier247: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hw I wish all other eastern Governors could emulate this man. I can seethat the governor is delivering d dividend of democracy to the pple of Imo state. The governor of the pple more power to your elbow!

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by chokomaster: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is a timely project because cancer diseases is such a nuisance at the moment! God bless you Rochas Okorocha.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by yommyphresh(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
whao! This is Impressive!!!

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Towncrier247: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
contactmorak:
you can say that again. Too many propaganda against him all in d name of politics, anyway I believe that the true Imo citizens appreciate him cos his giantstride achievements are glaring!

Thank God d governor has turn deaf ear to opposition and criticism! Gov. Rochas all the way 2 2019.

20 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by asanwa247: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kudus Owelle. Health is wealth!

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by ALTERNATEID: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
God bless the people's governor. He keeps making giant strides in the health and education sector despite the noisy propaganda programmed by PDP to distract him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Plshavmercyamen: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Imolites are not ingrates we will reward hard work(good governance) with more work(second term) and punish clueless below average performance with our votes. Owelle I know! Buhari I know! Udo diri unu

57 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ikengawo and co will continue to tell lies about Imo

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Balkan(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=20pt]MALAM ROCHAS OLANIYI COCKROACHA
IS IN THE WRONG PARTY
[/size]

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by mizzjullie: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'm not surprised Owelle is doing this much, because he is been known to be a selfless philanthropist way before even becoming a governor, I just don't understand while opposition in the state will do anything possible to paint bad image of him and try to turn the people against him. We can all see what he's been doing! We are not blind na

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by contactmorak: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Balkan:
[size=20pt]MALAM ROCHAS OLANIYI COCKROACHA
IS IN THE WRONG PARTY
[/size]
If we continue to condemn good and sincere leaders all because of party, my brother we are not helping our the coming generation at all. I pray they won't look back to place a curse on us. Why should some people hateOkorochaso much just because he left one party or becausehe is not a member of your party instead of seeing that good governance is more of individual and not party?

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by tit(f): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
so the fool cannot find competent Nigerians to employ in a kidney dialysis center?
Owerri has had a (private) dialysis center since 2000, so this mugun of a governor cannot claim it is a new thing.

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Monicaville: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wow! This is a very good development. I can't beliv this hospital is in nigeria. Bravo Gov. Rochas!

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Monicaville: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:
so the fool cannot find competent Nigerians to employ in a kidney dialysis center?
Owerri has had a (private) dialysis center since 2000, so this mugun of a governor cannot claim it is a new thing.

I just keep wondering why pple don't appreciate good thing and keep looking 4 faults in every good thing! Oga Rochas na u biko!

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Imo is working
Sai Okorocha. cheesy

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
My governor, my governor!!

God bless you sir!

32 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Arch1: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Okorocha deserves another term

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by james669: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice one from the best eastern governor.
P.s I support good leaders not party
[size=48pt]#GEJTill2019[/size]

Stolen baby found in S.Africa after 17 years
SOURCE: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/3548-stolen-baby-found-in-s-africa-after-17-years

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Biz is biz
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by kahal29: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Cool
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by WhiZTiM(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
God bless him for the project.
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by efilefun(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
I have known this man before he joined politics, he got a free school in ibadan I know of... free school bus, free meal and free uniform. The standard of teaching there also is superb... Know someone who finished from the school... This are the people GMB would be taking to Asp Rock not like the clueless one been accompanied by FAYOSE, ALAMIESIHA, DOKUBO, BODE GEORGE AND OTHER EX CONVICTS AND CRIMINALS.

VOTE WISELY SO YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS WILL NEVER REGRET YOUR DECISION MADE ON 28 MARCH 2015.

GMB/PYO2015

Modified.

THIS IS FOR THOSE LAZY ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTED PDP FOLLOWERS THAT HAVE BEEN TOO LAZY TO SEARCH THINGS ON GOOGLE BEFORE SPEWING RUBISH. HERE IS A GOOGLE PAGE IDENTIFYING THE SCHOOL AND PLEASE YOU ALL CAN CAREFULLY READ THE INTRODUCTION ON THE FIRST WEBSITE.

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari / Senate Passes Nigeria Peace Corps Bill / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region