Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) (43144 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Rivers Rerun; "Security Agents Prevent PDP Agent From RAC Center". Photos / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Apart from Godswill Akpabio.... APC governors are the best.

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

[size=18pt]May God continue to give you T. A Orji type governors who are in the right party[/size]
My MAN that CAUSE HEAVY ooooo
Na BACKWARD forever ooo

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by amakenny: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lung cancer shall soon afflict many Imo indegenes owing to roads Okorocha govt scrapped and refused to asphalt. Hundreds of thousands of people living along Umuna-Owerrebeiri-Umuowa-Nkwume road; old Tesac-St. Joseph Catholic Church Umuna Road, Morning Star Girls Secondary school road, and many other roads which Okorocha govt scrapped in Orlu - these hundreds of thousands of people have been breathing dust and ground elements in the last three-and-half-years. Okorocha govt does not care.

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:
so the fool cannot find competent Nigerians to employ in a kidney dialysis center?
Owerri has had a (private) dialysis center since 2000, so this mugun of a governor cannot claim it is a new thing.

Mugun times 100

WHats the nationality of the people in this picture

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2163571_imgh20218720copy_jpegd3f69544e1e3e94221c220dc76ff9b90

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by swezenberg(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Imo State will always lead in South East. They are pace setters. They lead others follow. I just love Imo state. I'm not from South East though but I need a true son or daughter of Imo state to give me just three distinguished ladies and men to have come out this lovely state. I just need these for my archives.

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by williamspaul22(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:
so the fool cannot find competent Nigerians to employ in a kidney dialysis center?
Owerri has had a (private) dialysis center since 2000, so this mugun of a governor cannot claim it is a new thing.
pls go nd f**k urself biko. If u dnt hav anything to say.

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Glowww(f): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thumbs up to OKorocha, he is really trying. More power to his elbow. We need more like him in Niger

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by phiszo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
change9ja:
too bad his people dont appreciate him
they appreciate a clueless person more. grin

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls who has his phone number? Make una no yab me o tongue
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
contactmorak:
If we continue to condemn good and sincere leaders all because of party, my brother we are not helping our the coming generation at all. I pray they won't look back to place a curse on us. Why should some people hateOkorochaso much just because he left one party or becausehe is not a member of your party instead of seeing that good governance is more of individual and not party?

ELEERI BUU NIWOR YI undecided
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
And they said Rochas ain't working?? No governor has achieved wat dis man achieved in 4yrs..i know too many governors that would av jailed d man dah caused accident for Rochas' convoy..i know too many governor dah would place adverts everyday instead of developing their states..i know too many citizens dah can neva tell demselves d truth all in the name of politics...

Rochas remains the man I know...party or no party....its still Rochas till I go for NYSC..dis man is too much...

There z a difference between working from ur heart nd working to showing off...

Roch loves he's people...more projects are going in in imo

Get to imo..u wouldn't need anyone to walk u round to see dis change...anywhere u stand..d change is there wiv u

#TeamOwelle
Imo just got better...

I Have decided to vote Rochas so that everybody can go to skul nd even get paid..

So that we can have good hospitals

Better security

Good Roads

Good Skuls

Our traditional rulers are baq home..nomore ruling from diaspora

Honesty and Good Governance is a right nd we are proud to say we have one

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by clovislouis(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:
u re a fool.

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by bayocanny: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:
To hell with your mouth
Sai okorocha

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by 9ite(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
chokomaster:
This is a timely project because cancer diseases is such a nuisance at the moment! God bless you Rochas Okorocha.
sorry but dialysis is not used to cure or take care of cancer.......its majorly 4 diabetes
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
ignis:
Mr Rochas, Get ready to go....
You betrayed the igbo race....
having known ur mental capacity on its negative
superlative level with a specific measure,i doubt
if u can be matured for once.but let me give it a
trial......mtchwwwww

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
contactmorak:
Imo state governor, Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha continues his human-centered approach to governance with the recent commissioning of a world-class, state-of-the-arts Dialysis and Diagnostic Centre called The Ochiedike Dialysis and Diagnostic Centre. This project is in addition to the many other non-stop great achievements of the governor in the state's health sector, such as the donation of a large fleets of mobile clinic buses patrolling the state in case of any emergencies and the construction of 27 General Hospitals each of the state's 27 Local government areas.
Okorocha who declared free tests for prostate and breast cancer at the center, has been urging citizens from 40 years and above to take advantage of the services provided at the Centre, as the cancer diseases continue to hit people across the globe.

The governor who insisted that he'll not give up in ensuring that Imo citizens are happy, also made it clear that the Centre is 100 percent owned by the Imo State Government, and is being managed by top Israeli Medical Personnel, alongside their Imo state counterparts. It may also interest you to know that this governor provides free medical checkup for all Civil Servants in the state. See all the exclusive photos below...

www.splendormag.com/2015/02/photos-inside-gov-okorochas-state-of.html
SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL? IS THAT NOT WHAT HE IS ELECTED TO DO? BY THE WAY, DID HE SPEND HIS PERSONAL MONEY TO BUILD THE MEDICAL FACILITY?

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by clovislouis(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
ignis:
Mr Rochas, Get ready to go....
You betrayed the igbo race....
are u blind

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by 36STATES: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
only the bloody bigots hate him and those that have sold their future because of the name azikiwe.

I don't think you have heard about Chief Sam Mbakwe before. He even built power generation plant in 1980 called Amaraku Power. Destroyed by Ikenwachukwu who was appointed the governor by Buhari and jailed by no other person than your god Buhari. Died a very poor man. Ask any Imo person.
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by blazetitov: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:

Are you for real? We talking of a public facility here and you talking of private. How many people can afford a private dialysis clinic? Or is there a personal beef between you and the governor? Na wa for you oo
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ahmeduana:

SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL? IS THAT NOT WHAT HE IS ELECTED TO DO? BY THE WAY, DID HE SPEND HIS PERSONAL MONEY TO BUILD THE MEDICAL FACILITY?
My GUY...
THERE IS A SAYING dat goes like this" eetoo dike na nkeomere omeh ,omekwa ozor.""
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by chinnyonwu(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:
U dont have sense. Why?
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by shaqhead: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:
So u ds "she-male dt is married to a Major wt 3 chindren", u jst jumped to d conclusion dt evry professional in dt facility is white jst bcz u saw one white abi? Everyone in here knows u hv an Oscar for foolishness, but wt ds comment u jst a Hall with no Fame all to urslf.
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria my country.
To be gentle, loyal on election day
To vOTE ROCHAS with all my
strength, To protect my vote and uphold no violence and trouble. so help me God!
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
swezenberg:
Imo State will always lead in South East. They are pace setters. They lead others follow. I just love Imo state. I'm not from South East though but I need a true son or daughter of Imo state to give me just three distinguished ladies and men to have come out this lovely state. I just need these for my archives.
MY man we have so many MAD PEOPLE HERE..
THESE indices that was published about MADNESS is CORRECT, I will no longer doubt the figure.

In fact ,it should be HIGHER.
Some people find it HARD to say thank U..
How can such people get JOBS...?
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:

You are a bloody Igbo illitrate. The property is government owned not private. slowpoke
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
kayciano:

My GUY...
THERE IS A SAYING dat goes like this" eetoo dike na nkeomere omeh ,omekwa ozor.""
NA YOU SABI THAT ONE, NA THE PERSON WEY SPEAK ENGLISH FOR HIM IN-LAW HOUSE NA BY HIMSELF GO INTERPRETA AM!
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by royallyemperor: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
All haters should go and hug a transformer! Gov. Rochas is the man. No vacancy in the state house till 2019.
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by zimoni(f): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is a good news.

Okorocha is doing well.
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Isajaf: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
vision2022:
Okoroacha remain the best Gov. Imo State has ever produced, don't mind what the useless opposition are saying, including useless Uche Ogbuagu.
are you an imolite , do you lives in Imo state, go dia 1st , do the analysis by urself b4 u commend

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ahmeduana:

I have never seen Jealousy @ its peak......Rochas till 2019
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by eugoo: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Abeg why people dey lie too much,person open em mouth talk say okorocha build 27 wetin,make una remember say God dey watch us all oooo,for the sake of God okorocha have not finished building any general hospital,its just an unfinished structure with a very slim hope of finishing it.regarding the ambulance,those buses were there when he started his tenure but the have all disappeared now.oboy if you get accident for owerri na keke go carry u go hospital oooo,regarding the ochiedike center that na true talk God go bless am for that. one.#truth#noshaken#GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency