Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Konga and their delayed payment issues - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga and their delayed payment issues (12811 Views)

All Payment Issues On Amazon Kindle Solved. / The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia / Making Money On Konga And Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by iMerchant: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
henribj:

since i received the email i posted here, i have not received a follow up from the Amaka again. just pray not to experience it. you know how many ppl wey don experience this ish? na because say them never talk them own na why you no go know.

It is well but am sure your money is not lost as far as you have that waybill.

They have lost like 3 or 4 of my items before and believe me they credit my account and also send apology mail to explain the credit in my account from the mall.

Be of good cheers
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by henribj(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
iMerchant:

It is well but am sure your money is not lost as far as you have that waybill.

They have lost like 3 or 4 of my items before and believe me they credit my account and also send apology mail to explain the credit in my account from the mall.

Be of good cheers

And how long did your case last last before they credited your account?
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by iMerchant: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
henribj:

And how long did your case last last before they credited your account?

To be frank, I really do not track until I got the alert.

2 happens when they move from sellerhq to shq server.

The other 2 happen during the December when they are closing their books for the year.

Some orders have been pending delivery for a while but like 2/3 month sha.

However, I believe you should take control of your store before they finally give you control in 3 weeks with the changing coming on the platform.

We deliver our Lagos order ourselves and let Konga handle delivery outside Lagos.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by henribj(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
iMerchant:

The other 2 happen during the December when they are closing their books for the year.

However, I believe you should take control of your store before they finally give you control in 3 weeks with the changing coming on the platform.

We deliver our Lagos order ourselves and let Konga handle delivery outside Lagos.

Regards

hmm alright thanks, but i wonder why they have stopped responding to my emails which i send to the person handling the issue. something fishy is definitely going on.
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by henribj(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
got this email last week from one of the Konga directors;

Amaka Odogwu Mar 6 at 12:42 PM
To
me
Hello sir -
I apologize for the delayed response.
We acknowledge that we have not paid you for this order and a claim has been filed for this item.
You should receive payment by end of day on Tuesday, barring any bank delays.

Please let me know if you haven't received it by then.

Again, sincere apologies, and thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Amaka

this is to let you all know that as at end of banking hours today i have still not received any payment into my bank account.
so i wonder, who is deceiving who?
is konga.com actually trying to deceive me??
hmm, their mind strong o
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by praxisnetworks: 6:22am On Mar 11, 2015
nice one!

iMerchant:

Regards
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by praxisnetworks: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2015
konga has serious elements of criminality.....so don't rejoice yet your sorrow is on its way...I can assure you of that...

buruike:
Mine is the opposite of your story.
I dropped off some sandals last Friday and til yesterday it wasn't shipped that I was even scared of dropping the 2 orders I received this week.
I called my support officer and she said I should mail the order details to her which I did.
I read your post and also mailed it to we saying ;'I hope my ase won't be like this'

Trust me as at the time I was sensing the mail of your post to her 4 msges came in and wow...
it was konga msges that my goods has been shipped today .

So I think u should talk to yr support officer .Mine is just the best 
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by praxisnetworks: 6:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Konga's problem is more than you have rationalized....

ccaramel:
Konga is not a scam but the delivery system needs a serious overhaul asap. I have 8 items still pending from January alone. Some delivered to Konga as far back as January 4th. Mostly Lagos orders. I have sent numerous emails to Konga to return the items to me. I keep getting the same response that return is in process. Within Lagos o.... 2 months and still waiting. These orders were either rejected by buyers or buyers could not be reached after several attempts. I don't get how difficult it is to handle logistics within Lagos. I don't even bother shipping orders outside of Lagos, Abuja, port harcourt. All others takes ages to be delivered. And prone to returns.

Other than that. Majority of my sales have been delivered, paid to wallet and then my bank account promptly.
I also make some of my lagos deliveries myself if buyer is ok with it. I have a reliable courier that does that for me. Buyer checks the item, pay for item and courier. Easy peezy. No returns, no waiting for payment, no commission angry I once had a buyer from my street grin I just strolled over to deliver....

Konga mentioned they were rolling out self delivery a while back. I'll rate them 80%. Huge traffic on that site. If you have a good product, you will make cash.......the problem is not returning some goods to sellers promptly which is the fault of their shipping partners and Konga express.
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by praxisnetworks: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2015
Raypawer:
Bro Please how did you contact them, am a marketplace seller also on konga.com, i don't stay at Lagos, where i stay has no Konga Dropoff or Pickup point, and i have tried to contct them via email, but all to no avail. Please can you help me regarding their contact information so that i know where exactly i can drop the item so it will be shipped to the requester of the item. thank you.

think twice or else you may end up dashing Konga your profits....
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by praxisnetworks: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2015
95% when money and profit is involved abegi don't make me laff...do you realise that the 5% hassles can wipe your profit off the 95%?

I know people like you who pretend they are sellers but in truth agents of Konga....Op I feel your pains...

ccaramel:

Check the definition of "SCAM". I don't think your case is a perpetrated scam, hence my response.
A scam is a planned attempt to defraud. Your case has to do with terrible Konga logistics and even worse customer service. I am also a victim, even more items than you. They have credited me for some that got lost, returned most of them. I deliver a lot of items and I will say 95% of the time, no issues. Again this is a new platform and Nigerian factor will always be present. I.e staff/ courier stealing items, courier not updating tracking or delivery. I know that in one of my cases which involved DHL. They were made to pay for the item. There was a Dhl tracking number but it could not be tracked beyond saying received by DHL. They are really having issues with logistics. If you check the mail received today. They are rolling out a new plan for logistics. I have already been delivering most of my lagos items myself. I get my courier charge of N500 plus cost of item from the buyer. Only places close to me though. Some buyers also pick up.
The new plan, they want sellers to pay for shipping upon drop off if you want to ship through them. So what happen if item gets returned? You will lose your shipping fees for sure angry keep emailing Amaka and cc mall@konga.com She's the boss.
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by henribj(m): 7:01am On Mar 11, 2015
praxisnetworks:
95% when money and profit is involved abegi don't make me laff...do you realise that the 5% hassles can wipe your profit off the 95%?

I know people like you who pretend they are sellers but in truth agents of Konga....Op I feel your pains...

well said, thank you.
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by praxisnetworks: 7:02am On Mar 11, 2015
my summation is that Konga should divest from shipping items from merchants and merchants should be allowed to just pay for having a shop on konga....then all will be well....I have cancelled orders worth over a million because I dont want to turn Konga store into my warehouse! Why deliver when you have substantial items undelivered with them?
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by henribj(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2015
praxisnetworks:
my summation is that Konga should divest from shipping items from merchants and merchants should be allowed to just pay for having a shop on konga....then all will be well.

exactly, that's how it should be done.
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by ccaramel(f): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Mr knowitall. Pls swerve. I'm too busy thinking of how to spend my profits from Konga grin actually I do wish I was an agent of Konga. Great company..... Online shopping trailblazer in AFRICA.
@OP I just got credited for all my pending items from January that were not returned. They are already working on February orders. Ps. I have a huge turnover with them. I cancel about 50% of my orders because I select and won't ship to some places. Sometimes orders get cancelled before I'm able to deliver them while waiting for my goods.
You will get your good or money back. Keep emailing Amaka and mall@konga
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by henribj(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2015
ccaramel:

Mr knowitall. Pls swerve. I'm too busy thinking of how to spend my profits from Konga grin actually I do wish I was an agent of Konga. Great company..... Online shopping trailblazer in AFRICA.
@OP I just got credited for all my pending items from January that were not returned. They are already working on February orders. Ps. I have a huge turnover with them. I cancel about 50% of my orders because I select and won't ship to some places. Sometimes orders get cancelled before I'm able to deliver them while waiting for my goods.
You will get your good or money back. Keep emailing Amaka and mall@konga

keep emailing Amaka and mall@konga.com ? for 3 months+ i been doing that, nothing profitable has resulted from it. me don tire, konga.com are scammish in nature.
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2015
henribj:

keep emailing Amaka and mall@konga.com ? for 3 months+ i been doing that, nothing profitable has resulted from it. me don tire, konga.com are scammish in nature.
can you see it ccaramel commenting....don't mind it op ....must be a konga mole ....my own experience na war..
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by buruike(f): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2015
praxisnetworks:
konga has serious elements of criminality.....so don't rejoice yet your sorrow is on its way...I can assure you of that...

You must have really faced a lot of such evils so much that you are deluded to seeing 'One Size Fit All' in everyone/every issue.Besides,
whatever happens to different strokes for different folks.
Abegi take your 'sorrow' elsewhere,have already dumped it outside for you.
See me see heck! I was simply narrating my exp to the op and trying to tell him mayb he should try reaching to someone else and here comes Goody two shoes playing 'Holier Than Thou'.
How blah!
Just so you know,no matter how derogatary your retaliation/response might be,though I don't think you should if your time is well spent daily but if otherwise,my fingers won't itch let alone type in response.
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2015
buruike:

You must have really faced a lot of such evils so much that you are deluded to seeing 'One Size Fit All' in everyone/every issue.Besides,
See me see heck! I was simply narrating my exp to the op and trying to tell him mayb he should try reaching to someone else and here comes Goody two shoes playing 'Holier Than Thou'.
How blah!

Whenever you fight corruption.... Corruption must fight back!
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by henribj(m): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2015
SmartChoices:
can you see it ccaramel commenting....don't mind it op ....must be a konga mole ....my own experience na war..

abeg share your experience make we know how far
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by ccaramel(f): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2015
SmartChoices:
Konga mole? I'm not disputing the fact that Konga has logistics flaws. Infact they have been losing money on undeliverable goods. They deliver goods to customers( nationwide), customer rejects without paying a dime and they return back to me in Lagos free of charge.....Somebody needs to pay for that. That is why they are bringing out the new system in April. The logistics company(DHL and KEXpress) are not updating the tracking system and Konga has to chase them for weeks and bill them for lost items. Again this is a new system, and I guess they are still learning and improving. I have made huge sales via their platform and I won't be fair to throw them in the mud. Konga is a brilliant idea that has enabled me reach customers that otherwise will not have been possible. Imagine delivering to Gombe, Borno, Taraba, Benue....places I've never gone close to or will ever go to.
OP, I'll send you an email you can also use. He's Amakas oga. I found online and it expedited my refund credits.

Visit my store at Konga.com/jollychic for high quality shapewear, waist trainers and accesories!

1 Like

Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by henribj(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2015
ccaramel:

Konga mole? I'm not disputing the fact that Konga has logistics flaws. Infact they have been losing money on undeliverable goods. They deliver goods to customers( nationwide), customer rejects without paying a dime and they return back to me in Lagos free of charge.....Somebody needs to pay for that. That is why they are bringing out the new system in April. The logistics company(DHL and KEXpress) are not updating the tracking system and Konga has to chase them for weeks and bill them for lost items. Again this is a new system, and I guess they are still learning and improving. I have made huge sales via their platform and I won't be fair to throw them in the mud. Konga is a brilliant idea that has enabled me reach customers that otherwise will not have been possible. Imagine delivering to Gombe, Borno, Taraba, Benue....places I've never gone close to or will ever go to.
OP, I'll send you an email you can also use. He's Amakas oga. I found online and it expedited my refund credits.

Visit my store at Konga.com/jollychic for high quality shapewear, waist trainers and accesories!

alright ccaramel, be expecting your email.
i have also enjoyed konga services, but that don't mean i should keep quiet about their mess ups.
my anger with konga is that for any lost goods the courier service will pay back konga.com for it, why then is konga.com not paying back the merchants like me for the misplaced goods? so whichever way you check it, its the merchants who are losing.
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by Raypawer(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2015
praxisnetworks:

think twice or else you may end up dashing Konga your profits....

yea bro... i had to contact the buyer to use Konga escrow, i believe that should work..
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by henribj(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2015
ccaramel:

hi, i did get a notification from NL for an email from you, but when i checked my email account, there was no email from you. Can you resend? or drop me your email and i will contact you.
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by ccaramel(f): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
SmartChoices:

Why are you following the Konga mole? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by ccaramel(f): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
henribj:

hi, i did get a notification from NL for an email from you, but when i checked my email account, there was no email from you. Can you resend? or drop me your email and i will contact you.
Ok. Let us know how it goes.....
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
ccaramel:

Why are you following the Konga mole? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

Keeping a close tab on you.....and a benefit of doubt... Who knows?

1 Like

Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by ccaramel(f): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
SmartChoices:

Keeping a close tab on you.....and a benefit of doubt... Who knows?

You really do make smart choices eh cool...

2 Likes

Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by henribj(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
ccaramel:

Ok. Let us know how it goes.....

Sent him an email
he replied, saying it was good i brought it to his notice and that he will look into it
by the way, my acct still has not been credited smiley
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by praxisnetworks: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oh! you quoted me......ok

buruike:

How blah!
Just so you know,no matter how derogatary your retaliation/response might be,though I don't think you should if your time is well spent daily but if otherwise,my fingers won't itch let alone type in response.
Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by henribj(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2015
Hi Everyone,
This is to let you know that after 3 months+, konga.com has finally resolved the case of my misplaced item satisfactorily.
Thank you all for your contributions, it really helped in getting my case resolved soonest.
If only i had met you guys earlier, this issue with konga.com would not have gotten to this stage or taken so long.
Once again, thank you all, you were all wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by debbydee(f): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
henribj:
Hi Everyone,
This is to let you know that after 3 months+, konga.com has finally resolved the case of my misplaced item satisfactorily.
Thank you all for your contributions, it really helped in getting my case resolved soonest.
If only i had met you guys earlier, this issue with konga.com would not have gotten to this stage or taken so long.

so the word scam should be taken out.

1 Like

Re: Konga and their delayed payment issues by ccaramel(f): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
henribj:
Hi Everyone,

I told you grin. Glad you were able to get this resolved. Now remove the word scam from your title. Maybe delayed refund or something.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adulterated Kerosene Set Evbuotubu Market Ablaze In Benin (photos & Video) / Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories / Fraud: Lawyer Confronts Judge As Innoson Shuns Arraignment For Fourth Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.