Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) (2939 Views)

Social Media Experts Wanted: Pay N4,000/month To N15,000/month / Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets / 14 Salary Negotiation Responses That Could Cost You Your Dream Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by kenneth6901: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
I have been into foot-ware and clothing for quite sometime now However,am currently planning to expand the business after careful calculations and deliberations I thought of coming on here. Please I would appreciate any swift and helpful response and am as well open to any negoation. My establishment and family are right in Lagos,Nigeria but I shuttle between Nigeria and Togo often. Please kindly reach me with the following details: kennetho2010@gmail.com,+2348183565049,+22893407888 and +22898959868 (whatsapp) Many thanks.
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by ucheheart(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls elaborate more on the subject.
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
kenneth6901:
I have been into foot-ware and clothing for quite sometime now However,am currently planning to expand the business after careful calculations and deliberations I thought of coming on here. Please I would appreciate any swift and helpful response and am as well open to any negoation. My establishment and family are right in Lagos,Nigeria but I shuttle between Nigeria and Togo often. Please kindly reach me with the following details: kennetho2010@gmail.com,+2348183565049,+22893407888 and +22898959868 (whatsapp) Many thanks.

Do u want me to borrow u 3M n u will pay 4.5M or what?

N moreover dnt u knw ur way to a microfinance bank? Just tell me ur present location, I will help u with the nearest microfinance bank.
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by kenneth6901: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

Do u want me to borrow u 3M n u will pay 4.5M or what?

N moreover dnt u knw ur way to a microfinance bank? Just tell me ur present location, I will help u with the nearest microfinance bank.
Yes,am need of that as soon as possible and in regards of microfinance bank their demand is a bit too much.
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
kenneth6901:
Yes,am need of that as soon as possible and in regards of microfinance bank their demand is a bit too much.

Ok lemme help u!
U can use sterling bank with no collateral but u need just two guarantors. If u r interested lemme knw so I can direct u.
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by kenneth6901: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

Ok lemme help u!
U can use sterling bank with no collateral but u need just two guarantors. If u r interested lemme knw so I can direct u.
Oh yes, you can go ahead. I suggest you reach me via whatsapp. Thanks a lot.
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
kenneth6901:
Oh yes, you can go ahead. I suggest you reach me via whatsapp. Thanks a lot.

Call this no and explain to him 08179526504 or u go to d nearest sterling bank.
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by kenneth6901: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

Call this no and explain to him 08179526504 or u go to d nearest sterling bank.
Will give it a try and get back to you.
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
kenneth6901:

Ok
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by joystickextendr: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

Ok lemme help u!

Sterling Bank gives loan without collateral?
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
joystickextendr:

Sterling Bank gives loan without collateral?

Yes my dear. All u neeed is two guarantors, u can go to d nearest sterling bank and confirm.

1 Like

Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by wo1F(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

Yes my dear. All u neeed is two guarantors, u can got to d nearest sterling bank and confirm.
Nne this your Sterling deal has every feel of a Greek gift coated over it.
Please spill those hidden clauses here as OP deserves full disclosure before taking the plunge.
Meanwhile what's their rate on returns?
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
wo1F:

Nne this your Sterling deal has every feel of a Greek gift coated over it.
Please spill those hidden clauses here as OP deserves full disclosure before taking the plunge.
Meanwhile what's their rate on returns?

Mr mahn! Y u dey press P. If u r interested go to sterling bank around u, I dnt work for dem only trying to help him. He shld contact d no I gave him the person if a staff n if he is ok with it he can go ahead, i knw of some people that were opportune to get it. They just started it so they reduced their interest to attract customers.

I dnt knw y u r shy to say u r interested too. shocked

1 Like

Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by joystickextendr: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

Yes my dear. All u neeed is two guarantors, u can got to d nearest sterling bank and confirm.

Alright thanks I will do tht smiley
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by sucess001(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

Ok lemme help u!

am also interested....

pls can we chat? can u pls add me on the bb pin on my signature?
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
The guy I dropped his digits is a marketer for sterling bank, u call give him a call anytime.
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by funkyjms: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

Mr mahn! Y u dey press P. If u r interested go to sterling bank around u, I dnt work for dem only trying to help him. He shld contact d no I gave him the person if a staff n if he is ok with it he can go ahead, i knw of some people that were opportune to get it. They just started it so they reduced their interest to attract customers.

First of all, that's not "P" rather precaution.

Again, what's is the essence of having two guarantors if not for collateral? I don't have a collateral but my guarantors have, indirectly I have a collateral.

No bank will give out loan without collateral except it's part of its corporate social responsibility.

Lastly, you don't just drop someone's digits, especially in a forum like this, without the consent.

3 Likes

Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
sucess001:

am also interested....

pls can we chat? can u pls add me on the bb pin on my signature?

U dnt have problem just call the guy. And if u feel u r not convinced with whatever he tells u, u can confirm by walking into any sterling bank.
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
funkyjms:

First of all, that's not "P" rather precaution.

Again, what's is the essence of having two guarantors if not for collateral? I don't have a collateral but my guarantors have, indirectly I have a collateral.

No bank will give out loan without collateral except it's part of its corporate social responsibility.

Lastly, you don't just drop someone's digits, especially in a forum like this, without the consent.

I think u knw ur way to sterling bank if u want to take more than enof precautions, I dnt wrk for sterling bank. I only introduced d guy to it. I dnt expect u lay ur hands on something u dnt have full info abt. So what u have written dere is out of d way

I have worked there not up to a month before I gt a better offer n left that was how I got to knw abt it, n so many people were surprised at their interest rate compare to other bank, so they came in n took d offer So if u need more info stop a cab to d nearest sterling bank
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by magni101(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

I think u knw ur way to sterling bank if u want to take more than enof precautions, I dnt wrk for sterling bank. I only introduced d guy to it. I dnt expect u lay ur hands on something u dnt have full info abt. So what u have written dere is out of d way
I have worked there not up to a month before I gt a better offer n left that was how I got to knw abt it, n so many people were surprised at their interest rate compare to other bank, so they came in n took d offer So if u need more info stop a cab to d nearest sterling bank

Cool but one question, is there some kinda limit to the amount you can get and can the repayment plan extend to 3years and above depending on the collected amount?
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
magni101:

Cool but one question, is there some kinda limit to the amount you can get and can the repayment plan extend to 3years and above depending on the collected amount?

The loan is btw 1M - 5M, and if u get 5M u can pay back in 3yrs max but 1M is a year
And u will be surprised that their rate iz very cheap.
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by magni101(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

The loan is btw 1M - 5M, and if u get 5M u can pay back in 3yrs max but 1M is a year
And u will be surprised that their rate iz very cheap.
That's cool. I think I would have to check it out. Thanks for the info.
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
magni101:

That's cool. I think I would have to check it out. Thanks for the info.

Uw
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by sucess001(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

This ur guy is d most rude banker I ve come across. I am a banker too. He was even askin me y I shd want sterling bank loan and not frm my bank
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2015
sucess001:

This ur guy is d most rude banker I ve come across. I am a banker too. He was even askin me y I shd want sterling bank loan and not frm my bank

Lol. U r both guys so I think u shld settle that with him. N moreover what brought that whole story, maybe u were trying to argue with him as he Wass explaining the package to u.

Sorry. I think if he cnt help u can just walk into any sterling bank u will be highly welcomed

kiss

2 Likes

Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

Lol. U r both guys so I think u shld settle that with him. N moreover what brought that whole story, maybe u were trying to argue with him as he Wass explaining the package to u.

Sorry. I think if he cnt help u can just walk into any sterling bank u will be highly welcomed

kiss

You have been helpful! Gracias!
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by kenneth6901: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
kenneth6901:
I rang him on the phone today so we'll be meeting up in Lagos soon. Thanks for the info,you are kind!
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by cc150615(f): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

kiss
don't I just love this babe?? when I went tru this thread couldn't help but say I admire your maturity. thumbs up babe!
Re: N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) by barbiegirl4luv(f): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
cc150615:

don't I just love this babe?? when I went tru this thread couldn't help but say I admire your maturity. thumbs up babe!

Thanks dearie kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why Weak Students Usually End Up Being The Most Successful In Life / Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? / A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.