Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

"I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) (45985 Views)

Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Photos: The Longest Banner In Nigeria Hit Third Mainland Bride / Buhari’s Supporters Unveil The Longest Banner In Lagos - see pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Clerverly: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
I am Ready Group" led by Tola Adekunle Johnson unveiling the longest 'I am Ready' banner for Buhari on the 3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos

We Are Ready In Lagos!!!

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Clerverly: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
We Just Do Our Own Things For The Love Of The Country:

We Do Not Seek Protections From Any Quarter!!!

In Buhari, We Believe!

Getting Ready For Our March4Buhari On The 1st Of March!!! It is gonna be explosive!! cheesy

692 Likes 50 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by kilokeys(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
waste of material.. chai..

anyway.. mallams fit use am do suya table when buhari loses

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Clerverly: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
kilokeys:
[s]waste of material.. chai..

anyway.. mallams fit use am do suya table when buhari loses[/s]

Waste Of Space!!!

481 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Same heads, different names. I hope we wake up to see the banner tomorrow morning. Lord, let this period just pass!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by shininglite(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
There are so many of the long banners I have seen in lagos belonging to APC. This seems to be the longest. cheesy

Guiness Book of Records, oya oo!!

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Clerverly: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
berem:
There are so many of the long banners I have seen in lagos belonging to APC. This seems to be the longest. cheesy

I tell you my luv! The Picture didnt do justice to the actual length!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by FastShipping: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
I expect Buhari to knock the campaign out of the park when he returns for his campaign. People are yearning for change everywhere. The moment Buhari gets back on campaign train, it is going to be a massive boost for our supporters to get going again.

It is going to be a mammoth crowd when Buhari returns this weekend in grand style.

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clerverly:

I tell you my luv! The Picture didnt do justice to the actual length!
cool cool

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by gabriel212: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
FastShipping:
I expect Buhari to knock the campaign out of the park when he returns for his campaign. People are yearning for change everywhere. The moment Buhari gets back on campaign train, it is going to be a massive boost for our supporters to get going again.

It is going to be a mammoth crowd when Buhari returns this weekend in grand style.
I reason the APC should organised a day for March for buhari in the month of march preferably 1st of march

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by richol(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
ready to die,ready to give up? which one cos i dont see u entering the rock called aso

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Clerverly: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
FastShipping:

We are very deep into the grassroot campaign!

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice one. Sane people campaign for their candidates others are protesting to get jega out. The same jega that was so good when the president won with 10 million votes 4yrs ago

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Na ma money him go waste? undecided after ya waste am he kan lose, who go suffer d loss of d money, na me or ya? Silly azz

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by PassingShot(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Very well done to you the patriotic Nigerians who need no "protection" to follow their heart and stand by what is right.

May we triumph come March 28th so that our Amiable General can restore hope in Nigeria once more.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Clerverly: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
gabriel212:

I reason the APC should organised a day for March for buhari in the month of march preferably 1st of march

We are already there! Abuja and Lagos! T shirts and fliers ready!

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Bolade005: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
There is nothing stopping this change from happening and I am glad everybody is seeing the green light and joining the bandwagon.

Change over stasis.
Vote GMB / PYO 2015.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by honeric01(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
I am ready!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
gabriel212:

Bro don't worry about the silence in the Apc for now, remember when TAN was all over the place last year? We will switch gear soon

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by gen2briz(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who no ready...

Me to pass ready...

#ihavedecided
#changeispossible
Sai Buhari 2015

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by lewis33(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
ATI READY-------- MUN SHIRYA ----- WE ARE READY AT GMB

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by MRLINGTON(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Today Iav decided to let d winner emerge...between GEJ nd Buhari..none can get me d change I want...They both want to enrich demselves nd their loyalists..

Let us try somebody younger nd jot somebody with certificate buh still let's himself to be controlled by an illiterate or somebody that takes loan to get himself a form while he's wife has got X3 of d money to get ppl free drugs

Iam tired of the Lies!!!!! They keep deceiving us like Ken Chikere did to d whole port Harcourt fed. Constituency

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Today Iav decided to let d winner emerge...between GEJ nd Buhari..none can get me d change I want...They both want to enrich demselves nd their loyalists..

Let us try somebody younger nd jot somebody with certificate buh still let's himself to be controlled by an illiterate or somebody that takes loan to get himself a form while he's wife has got X3 of d money to get ppl free drugs

Iam tired of the Lies!!!!! They keep deceiving us like Ken Chikere did to d whole port Harcourt fed. Constituency

My brother, Buhari is not coming to enrich himself. That is not true from you to say a 72 year old man is coming to enrich his pocket. The man has never stolen any money from Nigeria. How can a man who ought to be getting 23 million naira from the government as pension is only taking 2.3 million naira? Buhari was on his pension alone when he headed PTF and refused to take extra salaries for running PTF.

Buhari is a good man and non-corruptible man.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by gabriel212: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clerverly:

We are already there! Abuja and Lagos! T shirts and fliers ready!
kudos bro.
if it be on a Saturday I will join the March!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Bolade005: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
I
MRLINGTON:

You think Buhari wants to enrich himself at 72?, brother please stop. This man had the opportunity to enrich himself in the 80s when he was much younger and needed to enjoy his life but he didn't do that, is it now that he's in the last part of life that he will now amass blood money?, to what end?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by kettykin: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
looking the the target audience of this group, then i can understand Buhari's mission

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Bloodyvampire: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
berem:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019 kiss

9 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
undecided

Sai baba

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Correct!!!

We are ready joor.

Sai Buhari!

48 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment / #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days / ICRC Moving Released Chibok Girls NAF MI- 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.