Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? (50983 Views)

My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by pittoilet(f): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hi!

I am girl of 21 years old. I am used to masturbating since 1 was 15. I do it by crossing my legs and clenching my thigh muscles and leg muscles. I do it more when I feel upset for any reason or when I feel tired, sometimes before, after, or during sleep. Actually I get used to do this before I knew what I was doing. In fact, I do not know how it turned to a habit.

1 or 2 years ago, I noticed that my hip, thigh and leg muscles are being enlarged abnormally. They have grown fatter so abnormally than the other parts of my body. I had a really good body but now it looks horrible. I have done lots of study and come to an conclusion that this change in my body shape is an effect of my clenching muscle masturbation habit.

Now I am trying a lot to stop this habit but it seems really tough. I really really really want to give up this habit and get my perfect figure. This habit is ruining my body shape and also my sex life with my boy friend. I want to give up this habit. Plzzz help me! I need a friendly suggestion!
Is there any girl who is facing the same problem? Plzzz reply! Plz suggest to me how I can get rid of this horrible habit! Should I practice any exercise to get slimmer hip, thigh and leg? Is it possible to get still? Which are the useful exercises? How can I give up this masturbation habit?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by buygala(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op's moniker sha embarassed
*ignores thread and continue my evangelizing sad

REPENT YE THAT THOU MAYEST NOT PERISH angry ... IF THOU REFUSETH TO SEEK GOD'S FACE TODAY, THE HOLY SPIRIT SAYETH I SHOULD TELL THEE, O WHORING SONS OF AN ADULTEROUS GENERATION, THAT THY DAMNATION SLUMBERETH NOT undecided

embarassed KAWASAKI YAMAHA SUZUKI, LA SOCKS LA CONDOM LA BRASSIERE... HO MAMAMAMAMMAAMMAMAMAMAMAAA

*falls into a divine coma and unfollows thread angry

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by kendrick9(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
pittoilet:
hi ! i am girl of 21 years old.i am used to masturbate since i was 15. i am used to do it by crossing my legs and clenching my thigh muscles and leg muscles.i do it more when i feel upset for any reason or feeling tired, sometimes before -after-or during sleep.actually i get used to do this before i knew what i was doing in fact.i do not know how it turned to a habit.from 1 or 2 years i have been noticed that my hip,thigh and leg muscles are being enlarged abnormally. they have grown fatter so abnormally than the other parts of my body. i had a really good body.but
now it looks horrible.i have done lots of study and come to an end that this change in my body shape is an effect of my clenching muscle
masturbation habit.now i am trying a lot to ruin this habit. but it seems really tough.but i really really really want to give up this habit and
get my perfect figure.this habit is ruining my body shape and also my sex life with my boy friend. i want to give up. plzzz help me! i need a
friendly suggestion !
is there any girl who is facing the same problem?
plzzz reply!.plz suggest me how i can get rid of this horrible habit ! should i practice any exercise to get slimmer hip,thigh and leg?
is it possible to get still? which are the useful exercises? how can i give up this masturbation habit?
take a step back and look at what u just wrote.. first of all try to improve your english... this was quite difficult to read..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by achu442(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pray...because..its d worst omens of our time..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by ITbomb(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chai, see exercise for bigger hips.

I really want to help you but the problem is, I'm finding it hard to visualise your issue,

Can you send the video to me

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by dechandel(f): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by cirmuell(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
kendrick9:
take a step back and look at what u just wrote.. first of all try to improve your english... this was quite difficult to read..
But you sha get what post is about, right? 'cause that's all that matters. You ain't got nothing to offer yet you're finding fault.

169 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sorry. But my brain isn't working well now - It's temporarily out of service. I can only function with visual aids. Could you pls post pics of what you're complaining about? Post pics with different angles as this is a case needing urgent attention. . .

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Almightyperes: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
My dear, the truth is this. Your spirit need to be saturated by the Spirit of God that is the only way. Which means you to go and pray in a church that has the Spirit of God. Or go for Scoan Sunday service in lagos....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
your pics or....................

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by ireneony(f): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
eyahh sorry cry
I will advice you to use a vibrator den.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by wellmax(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Saturate ya sef with the Word of God.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
hmm that's bad dear. just get closer to God and try to occupy yourself, so that you won't think about it. like they say, an idle mind is the devil's workshop. smiley

but sha, if you look at it from another angle..... ma sure way to enlarge hips and bums o grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by mentorandfriend(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lol. See your moniker sef.
*Modified*
Muscles, whether those that pace themselves or the voluntary ones always get bigger from continued use. The only proven way to dissuade a bulging muscle is from disuse. This is basic biology. So quit empowering those thigh muscles, though I seriously doubt if it is what you are doing that is increasing your thigh size. I can bet my practising license that what you have there is fat, not increased muscle bulk. The buttocks, waist and thighs are common places of fat accumulation in women.
On how to quit self servicing, no advice will be better than your own will to quit. If your desire to quit is greater than the pleasure you derive from it, you'll win that war. Cheers.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Eureka123(f): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:
your pics or....................

...adonbilivit! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eureka123:

...adonbilivit! grin grin
I should have given you 75wraps of weed but you are a lady..... wink
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Eureka123(f): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

I should have given you 75wraps of weed but you are a lady..... wink

grin grin *runs out of thread*

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by LLVelly: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
@op Make up ur mind dat u won't do it again & whenever u feel like doing it just change position or find something to do, maybe read the bible & if u are not the holy type, go get ur self a boy friend & as for ur shape,exercise might do wonders.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
End time things cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Are you also guilty?? tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
eyah.

always walk and sleep with you legs wide open

come thank me later grin

i hate ungrateful beings angry

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Thebrightest(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
My girl friend needs that self service exercise

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by luckaz(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
LEMME HELP YOU

JUST MAIL ME
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by dechandel(f): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Are you also guilty?? tongue tongue
LOL..
My own mental case never reach that side grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
LOL..
My own mental case never reach that side grin
Lol. I for say make I begin draft out your counselling class grin

But na which one you get@ bolded?? grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Girl, you need regular exercise and maybe change your diet and eat less calories which may have been building up fat around your that region.

This may sound odd, but you will need to explain a lil bit more about your sexuality.

I recently learnt that girls with larger clitoris tend to desire more sex.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Use alternate moniker post tr@sh
Use known moniker take evangelize
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Craigston: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Lol. See your moniker sef.
*Modified*
Muscles, whether those that pace themselves or the voluntary ones always get bigger from continued use. The only proven way to dissuade a bulging muscle is from disuse. This is basic biology. So quit empowering those thigh muscles, though I seriously doubt if it is what you are doing that is increasing your thigh size. I can bet my practising license that what you have there is fat, not increased muscle bulk. The buttocks, waist and thighs are common places of fat accumulation in women.
On how to quit self servicing, no advice will be better than your own will to quit. If your desire to quit is greater than the pleasure you derive from it, you'll win that war. Cheers.
Disuse of a muscle causes it to remain dormant in size and growth (it'll grow unnaturally and out of proportion with the other healthy muscles: so, they're relatively dormant). Her case seems one of promoted activation of the hip adductors and stretching of the hip abductors. The hip abductors suffer disuse and elongate, and the hip adductors grow tight and shorter. The glutes also suffer disuse and grow weaker, larger (not denser) and, most times, the hamstrings become hyper-activated to compensate for the dysfunction of the glutes so they become shorter. The quads may lengthen too. The sartorius also weakens. This sets her up for a knock-knee condition.
I hope I'm correct

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by mentorandfriend(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Craigston:
Disuse of a muscle causes it to remain dormant in size and growth (it'll grow unnaturally and out of proportion with the other healthy muscles: so, they're relatively dormant). Her case seems one of promoted activation of the hip adductors and stretching of the hip abductors. The hip abductors suffer disuse and elongate, and the hip adductors grow tight and shorter. The glutes also suffer disuse and grow weaker, larger (not denser) and, most times, the hamstrings become hyper-activated to compensate for the dysfunction of the glutes so they become shorter. The quads may lengthen too. The sartorius also weakens. This sets her up for a knock-knee condition.
I hope I'm correct
Hahahaha. This man, you just dey intimidate innocent nairalanders with your knowledge of anatomy. Aside you and I, I bet no one else knows what you're talking about. It makes sense to me, but I doubt if it will make sense to the lady in distress who opened this thread.

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Craigston: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Hahahaha. This man, you just dey intimidate innocent nairalanders with your knowledge of anatomy. Aside you and I, I bet no one else knows what you're talking about. It makes sense to me, but I doubt if it will make sense to the lady in distress who opened this thread.
I see. All I'm trying to say is that she has caused muscle imbalance for herself. She has altered the normal form of her muscles and she may now have the large hips and asses most girls crave (they call it their assets; I wonder how much revenue it generates for them and what service it renders to society -- what problem does it solve?). And she has put herself at risk of arthritis, overweight and obesity (implicitly), sports injury and many problems. Okay. OP don't worry, it may not be that terrible yet. Just start exercising. You may need to consult a therapist before you start.
For your addiction, you can either stop it or find a better way of doing it. I recommend the first. It takes will, discipline and a change of the mind.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2015
some girls will actually try this to.see if it really works. they will find out that it does and then u know the rest of the story...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by bamite(m): 12:54am On Feb 28, 2015
mentorandfriend:
disillusioned so called docs or med students always looking for the slightest opportunity to show themselves, I'm probably goin to feel stupid coming here to solve plenty mathematics over a simple question asked by someone who isn't into dsame field as i am just because I'm an engineer, u guyz need to grow up.

32 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.