Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

How To Block Unwanted Sms - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Block Unwanted Sms (486 Views)

Telecoms To Block Skype, Whatsapp Calls, To Boost Revenue / How To Unsuscribe Unwanted SMS From MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel / How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Unwanted Sms by almasterpiece(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good day Nairalanders,
I have been benefiting from naira land a lot and its time to share some secrets with you guys.
If you keep receiving unwanted SMS from service providers kindly go to Google play store and download blacklist app. Save those numbers that normally send you SMS and add them in your blacklist.
So if they send you any messages it will just enter into the blacklist app.

(1) (Reply)

Get Set For Apple Watch / My Infinix Broken Screen / Pls Help Me Out Of This Google Play Ish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.