Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March (1861 Views)

We’ll Push Dollar To N305—CBN Boasts / Dollar Has Fallen To 250 / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by shawn5ng(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello friends,
Have you ever considered that dollar is still floating around #225 to #228 because Chinese companies are on holiday. By march they will resume and the battle for dollar will be intensed.
It is a common logic. Economist will say the higher the demand, the higher the price. This same law of demand and supply will come up again and now that deman is high on dollar with higher demand by march the dollar will and can not stop at #230 rather it will hit #250 by march ending.
What do we do. Let most importers focus more on exportation and earn this dollar in exchange for their goods. That way, pressure will be less on dollar and you make more money.
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
shawn5ng:
Hello friends,
Have you ever considered that dollar is still floating around #225 to #228 because Chinese companies are on holiday. By march they will resume and the battle for dollar will be intensed.
It is a common logic. Economist will say the higher the demand, the higher the price. This same law of demand and supply will come up again and now that deman is high on dollar with higher demand by march the dollar will and can not stop at #230 rather it will hit #250 by march ending.
What do we do. Let most importers focus more on exportation and earn this dollar in exchange for their goods. That way, pressure will be less on dollar and you make more money.
Ok,well said.
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by 76Naira(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Well, export what?
We need to industrialize and ensure capacity in infrastructure. From farming to manufacturing, we would need electricity, security, storage facilities.
I have said before that the closest market to us in Nigeria is West Africa where we have less stringent export criteria. We need to stabilize ours economy and aid West Africa in order to have a guaranteed export market.
We have always be vulnerable running an improperly structured economy. The recent drop in crude oil price just exposed it to those who did not know.
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by muhammedbilal(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Are they not importing in another and why is it that their currency did not fall
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by dacool1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
muhammedbilal:
Are they not importing in another and why is it that their currency did not fall
It affects other currencies exchange rate, some are able to cushion its effect with their reserves. It affects us more because
1. Oil is our major source of foreign exchange
2. Our reserves are almost depleted
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by gboyetade: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2015
I am telling you that most importers want to export. But tell us how
shawn5ng:
Hello friends,
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by Ymodulus: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2015
gboyetade:
I am telling you that most importers want to export. But tell us how
will you pay to learn how?
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by lifestyle1(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2015
shawn5ng, You have a valid point. The dollar could even hit 300. I am exploring local production of footwear at the moment, I may consider exporting to other African countries.

The major challenge will be cost of shipping to these countries and method of accepting payment.

Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by hahn(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:
will you pay to learn how?

Yes I will. I benefitted from your importation for FREE and it really changed my life. I wouldn't mind paying YOU because apparently your strategies and procedures can be relied upon.

What's your price and how do we get started?
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by Ikebossmann: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2015
hahn:

Yes I will. I benefitted from your importation for FREE and it really changed my life. I wouldn't mind paying YOU because apparently your strategies and procedures can be relied upon.

let it flow,following
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by reaky(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
spreads mat
following
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by Ymodulus: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
hahn:

Do you know its easy to export wood for cheap dollars? Do you know that buying about 10 tubers of Yam from villagers in Niger State cost around N1600 but you can sell 10 tubers at $40 ?. It sounds to good to be true? Forget all those guys that will lie to you that you need to get some bulk rubbish certificate to export and all that. its lie there are easy ways to have your way legal, using main agents and NEXIM exporters backing. I will stop here for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by blym4real: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

Do you know its easy to export wood for cheap dollars? Do you know that buying about 10 tubers of Yam from villagers in Niger State cost around N1600 but you can sell 10 tubers at $40 ?. It sounds to good to be true? Forget all those guys that will lie to you that you need to get some bulk rubbish certificate to export and all that. its lie there are easy ways to have your way legal, using main agents and NEXIM exporters backing. I will stop here for now.
mr ymodulus it been a while, how biz?
Please will you create a thread for exportation.
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by willyede(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

There is an exportation thread here on nairaland for free as you all can learn it for free. In addition to that you can ask a few question as LIZU is very broad and vast in it.
https://www.nairaland.com/1533061/exportation-business-not-hard-people
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by Ymodulus: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
blym4real:

mr ymodulus it been a while, how biz?
Please will you create a thread for exportation.

Hey hi bro!. Sorry but no thread on Importation, i think there are some people who might have trashed out the issue on this forum. why not unearth their post ?
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by blym4real: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

Hey hi bro!. Sorry but no thread on Importation, i think there are some people who might have trashed out the issue on this forum. why not unearth their post ?
you are right sir, but at the same time am sure you have the knowledge about this exportation biz and it will be beneficial to many people on this forum if you will share some tips with us even if it at a cost.
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by hahn(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

Ymodulus, you don start. Your antecedents speak for themselves. Let's get straight to the point
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by Ymodulus: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
willyede:

There is an exportation thread here on nairaland for free as you all can learn it for free. In addition to that you can ask a few question as LIZU is very broad and vast in it.
https://www.nairaland.com/1533061/exportation-business-not-hard-people

Man i dont have to trade words with you sir, but there are several things lacking in that thread. However it was a good post as i learnt a lot. But you can ask some people on this forum they will tell you some things are mising. Ask

David, Shinaf, Precious.

eXPORTATION OF FOOD sTUFFS IS THE SURE MONEY WAY. LET ME STOP HERE. bYE
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by blym4real: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

Man i dont have to trade words with you sir, but there are several things lacking in that thread. However it was a good post as i learnt a lot. But you can ask some people on this forum they will tell you some things are mising. Ask

David, Shinaf, Precious.

can you please elaborate on the points that are missing there?
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by Ikebossmann: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

David, Shinaf, Precious.

bros please i need your contact asap
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by shawn5ng(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2015
The way this economy is put on auto run, I pray the dollar should not hit #230. As at Saturday blackmarket sells for #228 and the implication of this is that the cost of importation will be high. Smart importers should start working on pulling resource together and import at a cheap rate.
My ten jobo advise.
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by shawn5ng(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have made this prediction before now it is coming to past. As at today dollar is 242/$1 Some people will be smiling to bank by now while some have loss alot of money by way of devaluation of naira. Wise ones will know that importation is not that attractive business any more cos the landing cost of imported goods have be overshoot with depreciating take home that can not take us home anymore.
Government should start focusing on local manufacturing of goods, agriculture and exportation. They should invest massively on these for the nation not to sink. If nothing is done, it might even go further to 300/$1 before the end of the year. Our money is now like pure water.
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by alakara(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
shawn5ng:
I have made this prediction before now it is coming to past. As at today dollar is 242/$1 Some people will be smiling to bank by now while some have loss alot of money by way of devaluation of naira. Wise ones will know that importation is not that attractive business any more cos the landing cost of imported goods have be overshoot with depreciating take home that can not take us home anymore.
Government should start focusing on local manufacturing of goods, agriculture and exportation. They should invest massively on these for the nation not to sink. If nothing is done, it might even go further to 300/$1 before the end of the year. Our money is now like pure water.
what is the way forward for biss man exportation?
Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by shawn5ng(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yes look for what can earn you foreign exchange.

1 Like

Re: Importers Will Push Dollar To #250 By March by shawn5ng(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
shawn5ng:

(1) (Reply)

Freshyo Yoghurt Factory In Lagos Is Currently On Fire(photos) / Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works / Uk Used Phone Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.