Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 AM

How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? (3906 Views)

Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure / Your Lifestyle May Induce Early Stroke / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is my first pregnancy,and am 40weeks gone,yet no show,no contraction,nothing to show dat the baby is preparing to be born,pls doctors in the house,how do i induce myself cos am scared of being induced at d hosp. I need ur help
Re: How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? by uboma(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
In your condition it is wise to allow a qualified medical doctor to induce you. Your health and that of your unborn child should prevent you from thinking of how to induce yourself
Re: How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? by Coldplay007(f): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
ikechizoba:
This is my first pregnancy,and am 40weeks gone,yet no show,no contraction,nothing to show dat the baby is preparing to be born,pls doctors in the house,how do i induce myself cos am scared of being induced at d hosp. I need ur help

Ignorance and idiocy is what you will use to kill yourself... You don't want to be induced in the hospital.. Why?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? by omicron(m): 5:09am On Feb 28, 2015
ikechizoba:
Usually, induction is started at 40weeks plus 10 days, unless there are other compelling reasons such as scanty amniotic fluid volume or diabetes in pregnancy, etc

It is dangerous for u to consider inducing your own labour by use of drugs.

But you can try sex, if you do not have any reason not to, such as a history of bleeding anytime in this pregnancy. Sex have been known to stimulate onset of labour, because the semmen contains chemicals called prostaglandins, which are the natural forms of the chemicals used in making some induction agents.

But please do not take any pills on your own. Induction is not a scary thing. It is not painful. Usually, the doctor will insert a pill inside the vaginna. It is very safe, only meant to stimulate onset of labour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
omicron:
Usually, induction is started at 40weeks plus 10 days, unless there are other compelling reasons such as scanty amniotic fluid volume or diabetes in pregnancy, etc

It is dangerous for u to consider inducing your own labour by use of drugs.

But you can try sex, if you do not have any reason not to, such as a history of bleeding anytime in this pregnancy. Sex have been known to stimulate onset of labour, because the semmen contains chemicals called prostaglandins, which are the natural forms of the chemicals used in making some induction agents.

But please do not take any pills on your own. Induction is not a scary thing. It is not painful. Usually, the doctor will insert a pill inside the vaginna. It is very safe, only meant to stimulate onset of labour.
thank u for the info
Re: How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Coldplay007:

Ignorance and idiocy is what you will use to kill yourself... You don't want to be induced in the hospital.. Why?
i heard its quite painful
Re: How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? by Coldplay007(f): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
ikechizoba:
i heard its quite painful
No! It's not worse than labour.. there are different way of inducing labour and non is that painful..
Pele...
Re: How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? by sundaymike59: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2015
Get The Most Effective Herbal Drugs That Cures Weak Erection. RANDY is very effective drug in stopping premature ejaculation,giving you a hard erection that last on and on is now in town. it is made of the highest quality of herbal ingredient,carefully­ tested and homogenized by a team of dedicated scientist. Test it and become one more of its testimony. the good news is that it has no side effect.....call +2347039656182.....h­ome delivery nation wide.
Re: How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? by Wendy80(f): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Where is e-slap button when u need it?
OP is d pregnancy affecting ur head? U wanto kill urself?
Will u get down to the hospital and get urself induced. U de fear experts to handle U but u aint afraid to kill Urself. Imagine
Sorry if I sound harsh.

(1) (Reply)

Hospitals Visits for abdominal pains. Advice Needed please / Keep Fit Or Get Fit / Risks Of Fibroid Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.