Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 (5898 Views)

How To Fill DS-160 / Lost DS-160 Application Form / Mistake On DS 160 Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 by Royals1: 4:40am On Feb 28, 2015
plsss can any one help me on dis issue. I went to the embassy on 23rd of feb for my interview, wen i got there i was sent back wen they were cross checking the forms i brought. D guy said dey can not allow me for interview. He gave a white paper to read and leave. On dis paper dey wrote dt d barcode number i use to schedule my appoinment was diff from d one on my confirmation page, so i shuld go and reapply again with another visa fee. I got confused because i still cannot get d barcode on my confirmation page. Is it d same as d application no dt was given to me on d page, because i can only see confirmation no. Plsss can someone help me on dis, cos ave paid for anoda visa again, but yet to fill ds 160 form, cos i dont want to be sent back again. Plssssss i nid pple useful opinion on d barcode number
Re: Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 by profGinger: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2015
I had same issue the guy wrote TB on my slip but I went back after 5 hours and I convinced the security men and was allowed for the interview, back to your question after filling your d's 160 copy the and paste the confirmation while scheduling the appointment. Why did u open a new thread on usa visa related question? When there is thread for usa student and visit visa platform on NL, ask your question and you will be directed accordingly.
Re: Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 by Royals1: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2015
he wrote TB on my paper too, but i left there immediately he sent me back because of embarassment. But pls i dont understand ur xplanation on d barcode. Also i neva knew there is a thread on usa visit visa. Kindly direct me to d link so dt i can throw d question to host. Ave made anoda payment now but i nid to fill d ds 160 and book appointment. Thanks
Re: Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 by profGinger: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Scroll up u will see the thread
Re: Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 by Yomit2(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
You should not have paid for another application. What you need to do is to cancel your appointment and reschedule another one. When filling your appointment confirmation, you should make sure you fill the field that request for your DS160 number correctly. Your DS 160 number is the number @ the top right corner of the DS 160 form, it normally starts with AA followed by 8 digit number (I think).
Re: Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 by Royals1: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
thanks yomit but dt no dt starts with AA is my confirmation no, my problem is barcode no, i cant find any barcode number on my confirmation page. Is it confirmation dt i will use as barcode no?
Re: Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 by Royals1: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
plsssss i ave problem with booking my appointment. I ave a profile there before, and i tried to open d profile to change some of my data like my confir,ation no which i made mistake, and my address too. Wen i culd not edit anything there, i tried open anoda profile, but to my surprise it was telling my i already av a profile with d same data like my passport no. So am confuse now cos i dont know wat to do to dis issue. Plss can anyone enlighten me.
Re: Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 by omoluabi1960: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Send them a mail to request that yoyr details be transfered to a fresh email..and if not working out..simply add a dot to your passport number and that settles it..eg A094758585 when u add a dot it becomes A094758585. Thank me later bro
Re: Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 by Royals1: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thanks bro, i will try that. Also i wanted to chose Abuja as my interview location in Ds 160, but i mistakenly chose Lagos, i noticed dis afta av submitted the Ds160, although am yet to book appointment, plsss wat can i do, should fill another application wit new confirmation no to book appoinment or i can go for d interview in abuja like dt. Kindly giv ur candid advice
Re: Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 by omoluabi1960: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
If you go to abuja with lagos confirmation and abuja appointment..you can only be queried by the naija security..and you will be allowed in for interview..
But since you have not booked the appointment yet, kindly fill another form and choose abuja .
Re: Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 by belovesammy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hello my people,I filled online ds160 in which I have already made appointment with the bar code, later I got to know that mistake was on the initial one ds160 and I filled another one. The issue now is the bar code on my ds160 does not correspond with my appointment confirmation,and also a mistake of date of birth on appointment confirmation(instead of feb it brought out June), will I be allowed to attend the interview? Pls advise!

(1) (Reply)

The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities / Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. / Please How Do I Get To 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja From Ikeja Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.