Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How (3194 Views)

Do You Own An Android Phone? See What Maybe Happening To You Unknowingly / You And I Are Owners Of The Latest ITEL Phone See How(pics) / Wow! Japanese Company Launches World's First Washable Mobile Phone (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by 9jasmart(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
I just wrote a post about How To Use 2 BBM Accounts on a Phone, I hope it was really helpful. I will now share with you how you can install 2 whatsapp accounts on a phone. Just like my last post, I am only sure about Android phones for now. If I find out how to use it on other devices I will update you all.

This is also a very simple process that involves you downloading he OGWhatsApp on your Android device. This is a modified app that allows you to use two different whatsapp accounts on your phone using two different phone numbers.

The steps involved in setting this up is a bit different from that of the BBM, Just follow these instructions;
Step 1
Firstly, You need to have 2 SIM cards that are working and are currently available with you so that you can activate the 2 whatsapp accounts on your android phone without any problem. The phone does not need to be a dual SIM phone. The other SIM can be in any other phone its just so that you can receive the verification code.

Step 2
The next step involves backing up all your conversations. This can be achieved by opening your already installed whatsapp and Tap on options and then Settings >> Chat Settings >> Backup Conversions to backup full whatsapp data along with contact details.

Step 3
Clear all your whatsapp data, This is done by going to your phone Settings >> Applications >> Whatsapp >> Clear Data.

Step 4
The next thing is to rename your whatsapp folder. Do this by going to your SD card and rename your whatsapp folder and change it to OGwhatsapp.

Step 5
You can now uninstall the version of Whatsapp you have on your phone and then download the OGwhatsapp. You can download it here. It will ask for your phone number, add your old number and complete the verification process. You will see all your old conversations pop up on the app.

Step 6
The final step is for you to download the normal Whatsapp from the Google Playstore and install it. You should use the second phone number here and verify your account.

Now you are all set up with two Whatsapp accounts. Hope you find this very helpful and you can share it with your friends and family.
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by justinenho: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2015
This will be great..... if it works.
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by liljboy(m): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2015
nonsense...... like wearing two bra's

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
wat is d need? unless u get paid then I will
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
I would do this if whatsapp was 2go and if this was 5years ago.

1 Like

Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by AdeniyiA(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
well, good for players undecided
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by Nutase: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by Tochukwupa12(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Frankmishael:
wat is d need? unless u get paid then I will
it got a need for those who have two sims.. And they have good contacts on the two sims.. Then this will help them rather than giving someone your personal contact..

1 Like

Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by keandre: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
what good is this?
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by lonelydora: 5:40am On Mar 01, 2015
Why do I should need 2 accounts when I'm not done with the one I already have?
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
I love this. Op are you sure it works?
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by Inkyillusion(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Long process, just make your WhatsApp a multi-profile app with titanium backup pro, and switch between profiles as you like. Only on Android though.
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by femi9naija(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2015
Inkyillusion:
Long process, just make your WhatsApp a multi-profile app with titanium backup pro, and switch between profiles as you like. Only on Android though.
How do I do that. Pls lemme know.
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by Tochukwupa12(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
It works well and it doesn't flop.. You can get the download link to the OGwhatsapp here http://www.tochukwupa.com/2014/11/how-to-use-two-whatsapp-accounts-in-one.html.. If you make use of a two sim phone, then you will enjoy this trick
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by Elsquidme(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
what about 2GO? I need for 2go.
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by Deprime007: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How by Xavier0980: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
I think you should download this OG WhatsApp if you want to use dual WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

HOT:: How To Get Mtn 300% Bonus Upon Each Recharge On Mtn Awuf4u / How Do I Trace My Stolen Android Phone / Infinix Zero 6 Is Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.