Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Front Page Post??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Front Page Post??? (548 Views)

Why Do I Have To Boost My Facebook Page Post? / Google Front Page: 2 Basic Actions For Your Blog Posts To Rank Higher In Search / How Your Post Can Hit Front Page On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Front Page Post??? by hilaryiwens05: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2015
when was the last time a post from webmaster section made front page??
Re: Front Page Post??? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
when was the last time a post from webmaster section made front page??
Nairaland RoboMods tend to pay more attention to certain section and threads from certain posters.

They are fond of posting key points from the romance section without editing lots of grammatical blunders on the front page.

That's the best they can offer to the world and Nairaland management seems to be ok with mediocrity.

Cc Seun
Re: Front Page Post??? by hilaryiwens05: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
thank you, at last somebody read my mind...i woke up dis morning and logged on to nairalandand i got tired of reading love stories and Govt ish and election. i dont think a post from nairaland has made front page for the past 2months now

Brandnew2:

Nairaland RoboMods tend to pay more attention to certain section and threads from certain posters.

They are fond of posting key points from the romance section without editing lots of grammatical blunders on the front page.

That's the best they can offer to the world and Nairaland management seems to be ok with mediocrity.

Cc Seun
Re: Front Page Post??? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
I would say certain sections are dead or comatose due to arrant negligence. *shrugs*

(1) (Reply)

... / Need A An Engineer For My Medical Blog / Pager: Turns Your Facebook Pages Into Full-fledged Websites!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.