Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv (910 Views)

How Crazy Some Guys Are....... / 25 Crazy Random Things To Show How Crazy The World Is (photo) / Imagine What She Fell In Luv With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2015
I want us to forget
about all our dating
"issues" for one moment today. I want us to forget about the man who broke your heart two years ago, or the guy who took you on the most romantic date ever and then never called you again.I
want us to forget about all the pressure, worry and frustration we normally feel about
dating, and focus on
one simple thing —
how amazing it is to
fall in love or at least
develop strong feelings for someone. Think about it for one moment.
One moment you can
be sitting in a café or
park minding your
own business, and
suddenly someone
will walk into your
life, and change the
way you see the
world forever. When
you think about it in
its purest form, as
human beings we're
extremely lucky to
have this ability and
inbuilt need to connect with other human beings. Aside from how special and magical love can be, it can actually be pretty funny too. Just think of some of the crazy things we do when we’re starting to fall for someone!
Re: How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2015
You mean "mumu" things.
Re: How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2015
Ok
Re: How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv by menix(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2015
Wonderful!!!
So luv culd really mk som1 go crazy, well i go lik see dat kind luv..

My X wuld tell mii then she has got my mumu button maybe datz part of d craze u mean..
Re: How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv by Dyt(f): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Lots
I mean
When ur hrt is involved then u don't belong to urself no more
Its indeed a beautiful thing
Best thing to happen to anyone and also worse of all things
Love itself is crazy u know
grin grin
Re: How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv by ronald4lif(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Love makes people do crazy things, insane things. Stuffs you would never thought you could do in a million years. But there you keep doing them, love doing them even though it makes you sick...can't help it.

Two sane people can't be in true love, it's either one is sick or the both are. In life, to love sincerely you have to go mad occasionally. When every party claims sanity, compromise is never an option and without one or two lovers having to compromise their stance or over look certain things that love is heading for the rocks. So yes love is crazy and it's best and sweet when two insane people are involve.

2 Likes

Re: How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
You mean "mumu" things.
i guess so
Re: How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!
So luv culd really mk som1 go crazy, well i go lik see dat kind luv..

My X wuld tell mii then she has got my mumu button maybe datz part of d craze u mean..
lols, thats not what i actually mean, you know you gotta do some crazy things in the name of luv
Re: How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dyt:
Lots
I mean
When ur hrt is involved then u don't belong to urself no more
Its indeed a beautiful thing
Best thing to happen to anyone and also worse of all things
Love itself is crazy u know
grin grin
hmmm, kinda getting your point miss
Re: How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv by menix(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote
author=NightWhisperer post=31166247] lols, thats not what i actually
mean, you know you gotta do some crazy things in the name of luv[/quote]

Broz d only crazy thing i knew i did bak then was visiting Abraka in delta to see her wen d only place i ve been then in my life is my state of origin nd lagos.

I hate travelling buh i had to do it 4 her, thou might not sound crazy, jst dat i luv wiv my head.....
Re: How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
menix:

Broz d only crazy thing i knew i did bak then was visiting Abraka in delta to see her wen d only place i ve been then in my life is my state of origin nd lagos.

I hate travelling buh i had to do it 4 her, thou might not sound crazy, jst dat i luv wiv my head.....
interesting i may say.

(1) (Reply)

60% Of Guys On Romance Section Are Just Sick! / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? / How Can You Tell If A Girl Has Butt Implants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.