Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol (13231 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by OXYGEN01: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pr0ton:

Mumu. It's your country that they don't kill people abi. Baseless post. Ode.
Atleast we ain't cannibals unlike mumugerians.Eating of human meat is a daily norm in that zoo.Useless people.In this 21st century u fools still don't knw civilization. Bombing and killing each other is like a hobby to u fools.SMH
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by iamord(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
V0lv0:
very true. Pussy is pussy at the end of the day if that is what the man is looking for
I tell u. All what matters is that she is fine and she has what he needs. She seems to be a novice in the love industry

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
iamord:
I tell u. All what matters is that she is fine and she has what he needs. She seems to be a novice in the love industry

mehn nothing like novice for love industry o, when that love bug bite you or cupid shoot im arrow str8 to ya heart, no JUPITER go fit deliver you until u don use ur eye see wetin u dey find

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by iamord(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
henribj:

mehn nothing like novice for love industry o, when that love bug bite you or cupid shoot im arrow str8 to ya heart, no JUPITER go fit deliver you until u don use ur eye see wetin u dey find
yes you are right. But but when e chop u. No way u no go soji next time.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Batman123: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
iamord:
The fact that a lot of 'a' list nigerian male artists make reference to Ghana ladies in their songs says a lot! But you should be very careful. You seem to be going head long . some Guys are not always after the ethnicity but after the pussy.! It speaks one language.! grin so be careful. Wolves are lurking. Don't fall a cheap prey !!!
Bro unfortunately she is young and gullible. I can bet that nigga just wants to tap her and that's it. Then later these are the same girls that will come crying after.

@ op do you even know if he is married?My advice is to leave it as it is. A crush. Try not to make it so obvious about it too
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
iamord:
yes you are right. But but when e chop u. No way u no go soji next time.

hahahaha once bitten twice shy. but you know women love differently than men, women wey suffer heartbreak today still falls in love tomorrow with someone else, its easier for them than for men.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Pr0ton: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Atleast we ain't cannibals unlike mumugerians.Eating of human meat is a daily norm in that zoo.Useless people.In this 21st century u fools still don't knw civilization. Bombing and killing each other is like a hobby to u fools.SMH

You don't worth my time. I'd advise you go find a life. Focus on your problem and not others'.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by V0lv0(f): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
henribj:

hahahaha once bitten twice shy. but you know women love differently than men, women wey suffer heartbreak today still falls in love tomorrow with someone else, its easier for them than for men.
who told you this?
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by iamord(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Batman123:
Bro unfortunately she is young and gullible. I can bet that nigga just wants to tap her and that's it. Then later these are the same girls that will come crying after.

@ op do you even know if he is married?My advice is to leave it as it is. A crush. Try not to make it so obvious about it too
true that Bro! I know that for sure that he just wants to burst her. No need to know him to conclude, I hope she does not learn the hard way. Else she will join the 'all men are the same league'

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
V0lv0:
who told you this?

from my own personal observations o with the limited number of ladies i have met.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by V0lv0(f): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
henribj:

from my own personal observations o with the limited number of ladies i have met.
fair enough since its based on your experiences
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
iamord:
true that Bro! I know that for sure that he just wants to burst her. No need to know him to conclude, I hope she does not learn the hard way. Else she will join the 'all men are the same league'

haba nah, make una leave the man out of it, how una know say he just wan bang her? OP has not said the man has toasted her, she is the one having a crush on the man, so you guys advice her based on what she has said and not on the man wey una no even know if he go accept OPs advances.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
V0lv0:
fair enough since its based on your experiences

PHEW! i tot i was about to be dragged in front of the judge/dragged into a fight like the one a lot of the guys here are currently into.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by iamord(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
henribj:

well I believe everyone is prone to heartbreak. speaking of myself! I still fall in love but definitely not timid and foolish as back then.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by V0lv0(f): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
iamord:
lol not all men are the same league but the all nigerian men are the same. I have seen this happen before unfortunately. But ya it is what it is.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by V0lv0(f): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
henribj:

PHEW! i tot i was about to be dragged in front of the judge/dragged into a fight like the one a lot of the guys here are currently into.
Nah don't fight a out silly stuff. Most times a lot of our perceptions come from our experiences. Am not going to argue with you based on what you experienced. It may not always be right but it's your experience
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
V0lv0:
Nah don't fight a out silly stuff. Most times a lot of our perceptions come from our experiences. Am not going to argue with you based on what you experienced. It may not always be right but it's your experience

true. but tell me, which part are u not in agreement with?
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by iamord(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
V0lv0:
lol not all men are the same league but the all nigerian men are the same. I have seen this happen before unfortunately. But ya it is what it is.
hahahaha. Thanks for that classification smiley.. Have you had any experience with a nigerian guy?
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by OXYGEN01: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pr0ton:

You don't worth my time. I'd advise you go find a life. Focus on your problem and not others'.
The fact that mumugerians are trooping to Ghana in thousands makes me worry about that useless country u hail from.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by V0lv0(f): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
iamord:
hahahaha. Thanks for that classification smiley.. Have you had any experience with a nigerian guy?
Not personally. I have never dated one but I know some who have.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by V0lv0(f): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
henribj:

true. but tell me, which part are u not in agreement with?
women wey suffer heartbreak today still falls in love tomorrow with someone else, its easier for them than for men

^^ That part
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by iamord(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
henribj:

haba nah, make una leave the man out of it, how una know say he just wan bang her? OP has not said the man has toasted her, she is the one having a crush on the man, so you guys advice her based on what she has said and not on the man wey una no even know if he go accept OPs advances.
lol. I was only going to bring in the man in the picture once. Cos it's not complete without him. He does not need to make advances. I mean! Why work when she is setting p on his behalf. . Oga! don't deceive yourself grin.. you know how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
V0lv0:
women wey suffer heartbreak today still falls in love tomorrow with someone else, its easier for them than for men

^^ That part

oh well, i don't mean tomorrow like tomorrow, but sometime in the future.
do you think its harder for men to fall in love than for women to fall in love? would like to know your opinion on that.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by iamord(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
V0lv0:
Not personally. I have never dated one but I know some who have.
oh okay! smiley
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
iamord:
lol. I was only going to bring in the man in the picture once. Cos it's not complete without him. He does not need to make advances. I mean! Why work when she is setting please on his behalf. . Oga! don't deceive yourself grin.. you know how it goes.

aby o, who go see free food wey no go chop clean mouth?
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by V0lv0(f): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
henribj:

oh well, i don't mean tomorrow like tomorrow, but sometime in the future.
do you think its harder for men to fall in love than for women to fall in love? would like to know your opinion on that.
It depends on the person. For some woman they fall in love easier than men and then for some they fall in love harder than some men. There is no clear cut set answer
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by iamord(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
henribj:

aby o, who go see free food wey no go chop clean mouth?
lol smiley
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by V0lv0(f): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
iamord:
oh okay! smiley
cheesy smiley
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
V0lv0:
It depends on the person. For some woman they fall in love easier than men and then for some they fall in love harder than some men. There is no clear cut set answer

I see.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by V0lv0(f): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
henribj:

I see.
yeah, it seems like you don't agree though
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by iamord(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
V0lv0:
cheesy smiley
all the same! The golden rule still stands, 'don't fall head over heels' a player can come from any background. Who does not love free meal smiley
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
V0lv0:
yeah, it seems like you don't agree though

hahaha, yup, kind of. i just think since women are so emotional and all, they tend to love more than men. Am not saying men are not emotional, but women are quite open with theirs unlike men, who are always forming macho and all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read / See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.