Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception (22059 Views)

Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested / Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Wedding is a special day for everyone, most especially the Lady wink

Currently in a Wedding Ceremony after many months smiley

As I look, I see different things. It's like a movie, lol!

Jokingly, I put down 7 Kinds Of Ladies You Will Find In Every Wedding Reception:

1. Those Who Came To Catch The Bride's Flower

I don't still know the mystery behind this. Has it worked for anyone?

2. Those On The Verge Of Getting Married- They Came To Learn Some More

Their purpose for coming is to learn more on how to "spice up" theirs.

3. Those Who Came To Be Sought For

You see them looking at you like "It could be me and you o"...Like Asa, ...be gone.. grin

4. Those Who Came To Criticize.

Their eyes are focused on the mistakes and flaws. It's either the food isn't tasty or her gown is a bit old-fashioned.

5. Her Friends Who Have Her Best Interest At Heart.

Even if people were surprised to see another guy with her down aisle. They thought it was gonna be me. We were more than friends # tears#

6. Old Ladies Club- who are close to 40. cheesy

Your time is near IJN!!! cheesy

7. Her "Frenemies"

Take it or leave it, there are "frenemies" wink

This thread was inspired by a nairalander whom after I told I was going to a wedding warned me not to go there and start putting up exactly this kind of thread. Obviously, I just did. cheesy

Happy Weekend grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by falconey(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP please I need the one for guys

2 Likes

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Viktoh(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Is that so?

1 Like

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
true talk cheesy
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Let me add mine grin

those who came for food only (ffo)

After eating 2 plates of rice, 1 plate of semo, 1 plate of pounded yam, they will still get a polybag and store loads of rice in it to take home......

those who came to show off

If you see them, you will know them.... they are always posting their hands like that of a frozen chicken

those who wants to be shown in the video coverage

You will always see them near the camera men with their attention seeking behavior like some mumus here on NL.....

Oga emusmith, i no try?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by ruudnisterooy1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Those who came solely to partake of the rice. How pained they'll be when jorrof rice no reach them, after spending 10k+ on wedding Asoebi. grin

6 Likes

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
zick19:
Let me add mine grin

those who came for food only (ffo)

After eating 2 plates of rice, 1 plate of semo, 1 plate of pounded yam, they will still get a polybag and store loads of rice in it to take home......

those who came to show off

If you see them, you will know them.... they are always posting their hands like that of a frozen chicken

those who wants to be shown in the video coverage

You will always see them near the camera men with their attention seeking behavior like some mumus here on NL.....

Oga emusmith, i no try?

You try scarra cheesy

I been add food o... but I no want too many bashing grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
Those who came solely to partake of the rice. How pained they'll be when jorrof rice no reach them, after spending 10k+ on wedding Asoebi. grin

I dey tell u....me sew asoebi naaa tongue

2 Likes

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Fashion Police:
They are there to check out peeps dressing.
If the bride shoe, match her gown...whether the bridal train, tech or local smiley

Anyway, this isn't in any way ROMANTIC.
___ Events please undecided
'tosyne2much has created a thread on this already.
https://www.nairaland.com/2041346/10-types-ladies-meet-every

https://www.nairaland.com/2051005/11-categories-guys-meet-wedding

I'm pretty sure you did the fashion police gan...grintongue
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

You try scarra cheesy

I been add food o... but I no want too many bashing grin
hehehehe grin...... sha send my own plate of rice wey you chop remain for d wedding
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
zick19:

hehehehe grin...... sha send my own plate of rice wey you chop remain for d wedding

I just give am to one small pikin by my side... I only drink the malt...You want make I tell them to bring for you? tongue
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by igbsam(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
here to look at profile pictures
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by defendedvictim(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
angry
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Tearg1: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Those who came to snatch other people's husbands nko?

1 Like

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

I just give am to one small pikin by my side... I only drink the malt...You want make I tell them to bring for you? tongue
I no go reject am if them bring oooo.....
Collect the one wey you give that small pikin join ooo..... grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by mumumugu(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
The uninvited guest
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
zick19:

I no go reject am if them bring oooo.....
Collect the one wey you give that small pikin join ooo..... grin

Haha Longer Longer grin
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by imsuboi(m): 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Don't you guys get tired of this whole 7-type 10-type thing?

It's getting annoying. Really really annoying angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by auntymi(f): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kk
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

Haha Longer Longer grin
grin grin grin
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Stupid and senseless.
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by yemicoal(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
cool
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by philtex(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by imsuboi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Useless thread undecided
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
auntymi:
Kk

Wow!
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
imsuboi:
Don't you guys get tired of this whole 7-type 10-type thing?

It's getting annoying. Really really annoying angry

10 Types will never die grin.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by yemicoal(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
errrmm... You have the ladies who brought their bf to remind him he hasn't put a ring on their finger

#np- marry me by falz ft yemi alade,poe wink wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.I.C Boss, Tunji Okusanya Buried In Lagos / Checkout This Wedding Eye Popping Cake / Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.