Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,234 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? (10630 Views)

"Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) / How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? / Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by onila(f): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
I like the fact central African actors are willing to bare it all during sex scenes unlike Nigerian and Ghanaian actors and actresses, who shy away from it. I have seen some Cameroonian, Gabonese and Congolese movies, I am impressed!

how come central African actors and actresses are ignoring and strong enough to forget their African values
and embrace hollywood lifestyle unlike other African countries

1 Like

Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by blackjack21(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
shocked I think you need to see T.B joshua, because you need deliverance
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by onila(f): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
blackjack21:
shocked I think you need to see T.B joshua, because you need deliverance
fcck u

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by blackjack21(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
onila:
fcck u

you see why. I told you the truth, and you decided to fcuck me.
Please stop fcucking me. cheesy
Or shall I refer you to thr pope since it seems you don't like Mr. Joshua.

undecided

17:31:14
Sat, Feb 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Fulaman198(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
onila:
I like the fact central African actors are willing to bear it all during sex scenes unlike Nigerian and Ghanaian actors and actresses, who shy away from it. I have seen some Cameroonian and Congolese movies, I am impressed!

how come central African actors and actresses are ignoring and strong enough to forget their African values

They have a far more westernised and promiscuous culture. I'm surprised that you of all people would who tells other women to maintain their virginity is promoting this.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by onila(f): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

They have a far more westernised and promiscuous culture. I'm surprised that you of all people would who tells other women to maintain their virginity is promoting this.
no culture is perfect

I am not here to criticize other pples culture or way of life

we all here watch and pay huge amount to watch a hollywood movie despite we dont live the way they do
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Fulaman198(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
onila:
no culture is perfect

I am not here to criticize other pples culture or way of life

we all here watch and pay huge amount to watch a hollywood movie despite we dont live the way they do

You are right, no culture is perfect because humans aren't perfect.. But we don't need anymore imperfections. The copy cat syndrome is too much in Nigeria. Time for some originality. Time for some knowing your own African identity

1 Like

Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by onila(f): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

You are right, no culture is perfect because humans aren't perfect.. But we don't need anymore imperfections. The copy cat syndrome is too much in Nigeria. Time for some originality. Time for some knowing your own African identity
grin u are so predictable
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by lepasharon(f): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
I've noticed too. I think its a french african thing, they are more daring than the english africans
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Fulaman198(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
onila:
grin u are so predictable

It's true though, is it not?
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Fulaman198(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
lepasharon:
I've noticed too. I think its a french african thing, they are more daring than the english africans

I don't agree, not to be mean to the Bantu countries but it's more of a Bantu thing (hope I'm not sounding racist). You won't see this nonsense in Senegalese, Malian, Nigerien, Chadian, and Burkinabe movies.
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by lepasharon(f): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

I don't agree, not to be mean to the Bantu countries but it's more of a Bantu thing (hope I'm not sounding racist). You won't see this nonsense in Senegalese, Malian, Nigerien, Chadian, and Burkinabe movies.

Or you could say because those countries are Islamic/religious ?
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by lepasharon(f): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
It's a French thing. African countries heavily influenced by french culture or cultures very similar to the french (Belgian) tend to be more promiscuous than the rest of Africa. However, French speaking African Countries that are more influenced by Islam are very conservative and thus, an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
onila:
fcck u
no you can't do that.
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Onila recommend some good movies that contain central Africans 'bearing' it all.

I need the info for a science project.

onila:
I like the fact central African actors are willing to bear it all during sex scenes unlike Nigerian and Ghanaian actors and actresses, who shy away from it. I have seen some Cameroonian, Gabonese and Congolese movies, I am impressed!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Fulaman198(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
lepasharon:

Or you could say because those countries are Islamic/religious ?

They are plainly more African. They wear African clothes and speak African languages with the utmost pride
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by onila(f): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
fellis:
Onila recommend some good movies that contain central Africans 'bearing' it all.

I need the info for a science project.

the girls in this Congolese movie were completely nude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXwfTwam1Fs

1 Like

Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by onila(f): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by onila(f): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
another cameroonian movie

the nude scenes start from the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxKxScFKplI
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
onila:
the girls in this Congolese movie were completely nude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXwfTwam1Fs
onila:

Yeah, that's what am talking about cool

Will go through them later this night.
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

They are plainly more African. They wear African clothes and speak African languages with the utmost pride

Actually, in the days of yore, before the advent of the white man and Islam, most african tribes didn't put too much stock at their unclothedness. In those days, in some certain tribes in Southern Nigeria, young maidens go bare chested/breasted until they get married. A tribe I rather not name in Northern Nigeria were well known to carry their unclothedness with utmost pride.

Bottom line: to be "plainly African" may not be what you think.
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by onila(f): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
fellis:

Yeah, that's what am talking about cool

Will go through them later this night.
I had fun watching all wink
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Fulaman198(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
koice:

Actually, in the days of yore, before the advent of the white man and Islam, most african tribes didn't put too much stock at their unclothedness. In those days, in some certain tribes in Southern Nigeria, young maidens go bare chested/breasted until they get married. A tribe I rather not name in Northern Nigeria were well known to carry their unclothedness with utmost pride.

Bottom line: to be "plainly African" may not be what you think.

That's bullcrap and some bull crap that brainwashed Africans believe from what whites told them.

How does this even resemble anything Islamic or White:

This is Fulani clothing that has been worn for thousands of years or what about this:

- Again your statement makes no sense as this Fulani woman is wearing pure African clothing native to us Fulbe.

- You see these clothes, that's right they are native African clothes......Nothing Euro or Arab about them. True Fulani clothing from the region.

Again, it's time for Africans to stop believing the lies Europeans have fed them. Sometimes I feel like on this site, a lot of people are brainwashed slaves.
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
onila:

Am sure am also going to have fun too lmao
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

That's bullcrap and some bull crap that brainwashed Africans believe from what whites told them.

How does this even resemble anything Islamic or White:

This is Fulani clothing that has been worn for thousands of years or what about this:

- Again your statement makes no sense as this Fulani woman is wearing pure African clothing native to us Fulbe.

- You see these clothes, that's right they are native African clothes......Nothing Euro or Arab about them. True Fulani clothing from the region.

Again, it's time for Africans to stop believing the lies Europeans have fed them. Sometimes I feel like on this site, a lot of people are brainwashed slaves.

No need to get your boxers in a twist, bro! I didn't insult you so I'll advice you to refrain from calling me names just because my opinion didn't agree with yours. The problem with people of your mentality is that you view everything as black and white. If you had bothered to really study the history of your people and their ancestry, you would realize that the white man is the least of your problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by lepasharon(f): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
onila:

These people are kinky o tongue
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by onila(f): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
lepasharon:

These people are kinky o tongue
tongue
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by Fulaman198(m): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2015
koice:

No need to get your boxers in a twist, bro! I didn't insult you so I'll advice you to refrain from calling me names just because my opinion didn't agree with yours. The problem with people of your mentality is that you view everything as black and white. If you had bothered to really study the history of your people and their ancestry, you would realize that the white man is the least of your problem.

My goal wasn't to insult but to educate. I mentioned both Whites and Arabs in my comment since a lot of you for some reason think Fulani people are Arabised.
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by grimandevil: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
onila:

der boobs show? if yes i will watch . cos i know youtube censor it alot
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by onila(f): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
grimandevil:

der boobs show? if yes i will watch . cos i know youtube censor it alot
yea their boobs showed
Re: Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? by grimandevil: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
onila:
yea their boobs showed

cool will watch it dis night

(1) (2) (Reply)

Startimes Bouquet Adjustment And New Channels Announcement / Genevieve, Funke , Mercy Johnson Nominated For AfricaMagic Viewers Awards / Photos From 'Jejere' Premiere Laide Bakare's New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.