Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media (11313 Views)

People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu / "Beat Me Or Floyd Mayweather Instead"- Peter Okoye Slams Women Beaters / Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
To all the married folks, actress Toyin Aimakhu has got some words for you smiley See below:

“To all friends and fans, i’ll like to start these piece by saying marriage is king in Africa. When men cheats and abuse women we all come out and scream, why is then wrong to sing their praises when they treat us right Alot of marital problems and issues are as a result of not appreciating each other.

Mind you our choices differs, but nevertheless they are our head and should be cater for and treated right. When your man treats you right people will say you’ve jazzed him, or that he is using you, with such conclusions, Won’t your man be afraid of treating you right?
If you feel living with a man is bad, have you taken your time to think that some female friends are worse?

Why do you have evil resentments against men? Let’s stop discouraging young ladies out there who are aspiring to be married, let them know there are two ways to life. It’s not only when molested that we should come out and speak.

Let’s learn to see our men differently and learn to appreciate them.
My name is Toyin Aimakhu johnson… I love my husband he’s my small god!!!

http://www.nollywoodmagazine.com/2015/02/wow-toyin-aimakhu-slams-married-women-who-dont-appreicate-their-husbands-on-social-media.html

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Indoor or behind closed door's appreciation na im sure pass though she's making brain here..

OBSERVATION: Toyin's headlamp is very on..

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by buygala(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
And so?

Anyway, Good to know that she really appreciates her husband smiley

Btw

Her boobsies tho shocked ..... I fit swear say na Julius Berger construct this bra wey she wear so embarassed .... the concrete and iron rods that must have gone into the production of such an erect bra should be enough to lay the foudation of a shopping complex cry

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by tempem: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Iz okay..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Tallesty1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nigerian husbands are like goal keepers, Nobody talks about all the awesome saves they made but make one goal try enter net, nah then you go know say their wives they watch. It is pathetic tbh.

Likewise husbands, some will complain sotey they will forget what they are complaining about.

When you make a joke about how he can’t fix anything, it registers and he will always remember. When you complain that he doesn’t listen to what you say, etc, he doesn’t find it funny. When you criticize him in public he feels shamed. After a while, these remarks begin to chip away at his trust in you as his loving partner.

When he gets tired and snap, they will cry murder and call all Nigeria men unromantic and uncaring.

If you want your partner to be giving you the "Egg Treatment" 24/7 then you should start giving him/her the treatment first, chances are they will learn with time.

Don't just sit-down and hope and wish, it is in your hands.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by SmooshCHN: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is what you call a wife. Who knows how to treat her husband not the own who Disgraces her husband by saying another person's husband at 72 "Has nothing to offer". Mutual respect keeps marriage going.

16 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Eureka123(f): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
K
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by redsquare(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
How you no go love am? The guy is cute. No homo angry

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by malachee: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by AmakaDNB(f): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mtchewww!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ok. As God don save ya marriage, u don turn counsellor. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
we don hear.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by allanphash7(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
This Toyin of a thing self don dey jump o

Are you trying to oppress or impress?

You better stay calm and manage your home maturely if not you wont just know when your cool headed guy will throw you outside

Just a piece of advice

Nobody holy pass

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by realGURU(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why waste ur mb to check this shit.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
OK.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Samguine: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
A man is the head of his household. No controversy. Although the way some men treat their families eh, would make you shake your head till eternity.

But coming online to tell us what's happening in your family, I don't support that. What happens in the mile, stays in the mile.

She looks good btw wink
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
tchidi:
Ok. As God don save ya marriage, u don turn counsellor. undecided
grin grin grin
You don come o. cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by kelvine(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is her own little way of letting us know that all is now well with her marriage. While it is good to appreciate him on social media also pray for him and be a good wife. In fact, speak less about your marriage on social media. God bless your marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Tic4tac(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ok sha
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Eureka123(f): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
lifestyle1:
mppu
Tic4tac:
Ok sha
Herzumpther:
OK.
realGURU:
Mtja
buygala:
Ok
realGURU:
Mtja
tempem:
Iz okay..
BeeBeeOoh:
Indoor or behind closed door's appreciation na im sure pass though she's making brain here..
OBSERVATION: Toyin's headlamp is on..

grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by realGURU(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ok tell them pls

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by OluwaBethy(f): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
tell them o

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
I agree with her.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Eureka123:

grin grin
Lol
My sister I don't know what to say na. grin grin
English embarassed
emusmith:
To all the married folks, actress Toyin Aimakhu has got some words for you smiley See below:

“To all friends and fans, i’ll like to start these piece by saying marriage is king in Africa. When men cheats and abuse women we all come out and scream, why is then wrong to sing their praises when they treat us right Alot of marital problems and issues are as a result of not appreciating each other.

Mind you our choices differs, but nevertheless they are our head and should be cater for and treated right. When your man treats you right people will say you’ve jazzed him, or that he is using you, with such conclusions, Won’t your man be afraid of treating you right?
If you feel living with a man is bad, have you taken your time to think that some female friends are worse?

Why do you have evil resentments against men? Let’s stop discouraging young ladies out there who are aspiring to be married, let them know there are two ways to life. It’s not only when molested that we should come out and speak.

http://www.nollywoodmagazine.com/2015/02/wow-toyin-aimakhu-slams-married-women-who-dont-appreicate-their-husbands-on-social-media.html

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Misogynist2014(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Wish all women were like you cool.

To all the married folks, actress Toyin Aimakhu has got some words for you See below:
“To all friends and fans, i’ll like to start these piece by saying marriage is king in Africa.
When men cheats and abuse women we all come out and scream, why is then wrong to
sing their praises when they treat us right Alot of marital problems and issues are as a
result of not appreciating each other.
Mind you our choices differs, but nevertheless they are our head and should be cater for
and treated right.
When your man treats you right people will say you’ve jazzed him, or
that he is using you, with such conclusions, Won’t your man be afraid of treating you
right?
If you feel living with a man is bad, have you taken your time to think that some female
friends are worse?
Why do you have evil resentments against men? Let’s stop discouraging young ladies
out there who are aspiring to be married, let them know there are two ways to life. It’s
not only when molested that we should come out and speak.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by ejikeme(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
agreed

****md****
i know some ladies here will bad mouth her, but the truth is always bitter
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Eureka123(f): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol
My sister I don't know what to say na. grin grin

All of you on nairaland, won't kill me! grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by onosprince(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
ds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Vivian Lam's Foundation Celebrates Valentine With Widows In Abuja / Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.