Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

EXPOSED!! The Entertainment Industry Is Fake And Full Of Lies – Jaywon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / EXPOSED!! The Entertainment Industry Is Fake And Full Of Lies – Jaywon (728 Views)

Why The Contemporary Nigerian Music & Entertainment Industry Is A Scam! / Top 5 Lies Told In Naija Music This Year (2015) / The Nigerian Music Industry Is A Scam (stop Killing Talents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED!! The Entertainment Industry Is Fake And Full Of Lies – Jaywon by biGPoppaSays(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Music act Jaywon, while
speaking recently to hip
hop world magazine, said
the Nigerian entertainment
industry is full of fake
people. He asked the
question of how people can
come to terms with an artist
posting a photo of a 2015
car online and when he is
seen in reality, he drives a
2009. He said some other
few things too, Read more
below

The truth of the matter is
the industry is fake;
everyone trying to say the
next guy is fake. But we do
stuffs in the industry that is
extravagantly unnecessary.
I have had instances when
someone calls me up for a
collabo, and I’m not
available or booked for
something else, then i
apologise and turn it down,
the next thing you would
hear is, “Jaywon is fake, he
cannot even support his
fellow colleagues”. You see
someone buy a car, post a
picture of the 2015 model,
when you see him on the
street, he’s driving the 2009
model, why??

I have seen a lot of artistes
bad mouth other people
because they are trying to
promote themselves but the
truth is its no news
anymore and it is wrong. As
a person I try to do what is
right by my colleagues as
well as my family. I would
rather provide for my
family than go and pop
champagne at clubs and am
not saying popping bottles
is wrong o, it is just how I
set my priorities as an
individual. See, if you have
listened to M.I featuring
2face and Sultan, ”Human
Being” that song sums up
the industry we are in.

Re: EXPOSED!! The Entertainment Industry Is Fake And Full Of Lies – Jaywon by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Gud
Re: EXPOSED!! The Entertainment Industry Is Fake And Full Of Lies – Jaywon by nzeobi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
That's show biz. keep faking it until u make it
They rent cars and houses for videos and then people believe they are that rich and start calling themself upcoming stars
Re: EXPOSED!! The Entertainment Industry Is Fake And Full Of Lies – Jaywon by abduljabbar4(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
I fell for these tricks numerous times.the most shocking one was I even swore that wizkid owns the mansion he lived in only for hi to be kicked out for not paying his rents. Imagine

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Blackmagic – Africa Ft. Vector, Reminisce & Phyno [remix] / Get 120,000 Downloads From 50 Blogs + Massive Twitter Hype + 10,000 Followers / Phyno New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.