Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (60909 Views)

Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) / How a 54year- old Okada Rider Raped Pry Sch Girl in Ondo state (Pictured) / Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by lebienconnu: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sodiumdawg:
MAKE DEM JUUUST DONATE DE GUY GIVE ONE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FOR MELECINE!

JUST TO DO LIVE ANATOMY LESSIN!

PROF: OWOLABI!

STUDENT : YESSHA!

PROF: PLEASE COME AND EXPOSE THE SUBJECT'S GLUTEUS MAXIMUS!

RAPER GUY: YEEEEEEEH! MOGBEEEEEOOOOO! ARRRRRRGH!

Thou, sir, art the wickedest of all men.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by wyzvic004(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
u mean this ancient of days of 20yrs old...
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by ngachi: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
drnairalov:
GpY angry unsmart dumba.ss enjoy your life in kirikiri 20 yrs shocked

Today A police man searched me in a public toilet last night and found a small bag of class A drugs.
Its not my fault, I said, "Every time I try flushing them down the toilet they magically appear back in my pocket again."
"Do you really expect me to believe that?" HE LAUGHED

I said I would prove it to you if you want me to!
Go on then. He smiled, handling me the bag. After flushing them, he looked at me and swid, well show me your pocket then."
What for? I asked
He said, The drugs". grin cheesy

I said, "Whatdrugs?"
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
that's how you people attract molesters to rape you... Nobody don Eva rape you before but here you are shouting "people are raping you". Smh

RAPIST, TELL UR FELLOW PERVERTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZ TO LEAVE US ALONEEEEEEE.I AM A WOMAN AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE RAPED.YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP DAMAGING YOUR MOTHERS, SISTERS, NIECES.THE PRICCK WEY GOD GIVE UNA, NA CUUUUURSSSSEEEEEEEE??! !!
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by thorpido(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
mytime24:
Konji nA bastard
Is Konji the same thing as evil?
The men who do not rape,don't they experience konji too?
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by BrAkingNews: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Babs24: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
ojaydedon:
nawao

wonders shall never end

btw the guy looks older than twenty...

Is it football age abi okada don get their own okada age

I tire ooo, how can you say dis man is twenty Well he might be scared that his age will be d number of years he'll use in jail... So he's got no choice than to reduce it....
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by tempem: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
ojaydedon:
nawao

wonders shall never end

btw the guy looks older than twenty...

Is it football age abi okada don get their own okada age
grin grin NL won't kill me.....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by oweman: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
The copper for sure is not a virgin she has been doing it before and still doing it so the Odaka boi only did his own share of the doing !
Pleas let the Okada boi be he did no wrong and why did the NYSC director approve service for pregnant women ?
Why is the face of the copper that love sex so much be pasted too ?
He probaly only jet off steam no enjoyment !

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by ojaydedon(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Babs24:

I tire ooo, how can you say dis man is twenty Well he might be scared that his age will be d number of years he'll use in jail... So he's got no choice than to reduce it....

lol..
Maybe he thinks d small age will reduce his purnishment
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Orikinla(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
[size=18pt]The NYSC should be scrapped.
I can bet you that the unfortunate corps member will not even receive any appropriate medical attention from the NYSC that cannot even guaranty the security and welfare of the members.
The political contractors making billions from the NYSC scheme for decades don't give a damn about any of the members. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Sodiumdawg: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
lebienconnu:

Thou, sir, art the wickedest of all men.
*BLUSHING*

AWWWWWWW!

THANK YOUUUUUUUU!
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by VantagePoint: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Cut him prick

I said cut his prick and he had sympathisers
What about the inocent girl who supposedly is serving her father land , what if he infects her with aids
What if he puts another baby with the one already there

CUT HIS PRICK AND FEED HIS BALLS TO THE INSURGENTS!!!
Your ignorance is mind-boggling.
How can you impregnate an already pregnant woman?
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by slap1(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
He looks older. Is that his crime age?
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by jeeqaa7(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
VantagePoint:

Your ignorance is mind-boggling.
How can you impregnate an already pregnant woman?

Mooonkey.. Depression is a disease . That was pun and I guess u didn't get it .. Seek help b4 u rape urself
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by chikzyet(f): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
angry angry
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
What's with rape and incessant tales of sexually starved mentally deranged sick perverts raping kids and virtually everything that walks in Nigeria these days! It's so sick.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by midasbliss(f): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
20years My Foot, That Guy Is Above 30.
What Was He Thinking! Gosh!
When U For Just Pay Like 5h grin one mugu will follow u, instead u choose 2 abuse womanhood. stupid fool
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

RAPIST, TELL UR FELLOW PERVERTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZ TO LEAVE US ALONEEEEEEE.I AM A WOMAN AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE RAPED.YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP DAMAGING YOUR MOTHERS, SISTERS, NIECES.THE PRICCK WEY GOD GIVE UNA, NA CUUUUURSSSSEEEEEEEE??! !!

shuuuu.... grin all this yabbing for only my head. My dear we are not fighting now
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
shuuuu.... grin all this yabbing for only my head. My dear we are not fighting now

Trying to pinch you where it hurts undecided undecided
kastrol you don change o undecided undecided

See you you calm tongue tongue
Ohhhhhh, I dey find trouble.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
What about using stapler to staple his balls? E go make sense o.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Danvianey(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
I must tell u this that sex is a delibrate action..

Men should always take caution before the sight of women....

Never allow that which I termed, "MAGNET" in women to attract/seduce you to the extent of nucturing the thought of having sex which the girl/lady/woman that you already know is not ur wife.....FORNICATION IS A TABOO BEFORE GOD & MAN...!

DESIST FROM IT COZ IT SHORTEN THE LIFE SPAN OF AN INDIVIDUAL!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Double offence rape and age cheat(that goat looks 100 to me)....send the gorilla to sambisa ASAP whre his likes belongs....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Sodiumdawg: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Danvianey:
I must tell u this that sex is a delibrate action..

Men should always take caution before the sight of women....

Never allow that which I termed, "MAGNET" in women to attract/seduce you to the extent of nucturing the thought of having sex which the girl/lady/woman that you already know is not ur wife.....FORNICATION IS A TABOO BEFORE GOD & MAN...!

DESIST FROM IT COZ IT SHORTEN THE LIFE SPAN OF AN INDIVIDUAL!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

DADDY, ABEG, EEEEEHN,

NO VEX O!

BUT, TO DEY TAKE SNUFF NA TABOO?

BECAUSE IF NA SO NA MAKE YOU DLOP YOUR LUMBER MAKE I COME DO DERIVELANCE O!
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by miketayo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
definitely his football age.. if that guy is 20 den am 10 grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Sexydevil(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
What about using stapler to staple his balls? E go make sense o.

That's jst wicked
#HerRoyalWickedness
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by dkronicle(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Go and cut it urself
auntymi:
Make dem cut dat him third leg commoT undecided
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sexydevil:

That's jst wicked
#HerRoyalWickedness

Well, what about allowing a starved rottweiler cut it off?
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Harmvirus(f): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
So bad
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Cut him prick

I said cut his prick and he had sympathisers
What about the inocent girl who supposedly is serving her father land , what if he infects her with aids
What if he puts another baby with the one already there

CUT HIS PRICK AND FEED HIS BALLS TO THE INSURGENTS!!!
u are APC e tout
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Sexydevil(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, what about allowing a starved rottweiler cut it off?

choi!...so u hv all dese wickedness bottled up in u. u shud b an executioner undecided. Apply to ISIS na gringrin
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sexydevil:

choi!...so u hv all dese wickedness bottled up in u. u shud b an executioner undecided. Apply to ISIS na gringrin

For rapists, I will gladly join. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) / Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.