Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,854 members, 7,798,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (60880 Views)

Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) / How a 54year- old Okada Rider Raped Pry Sch Girl in Ondo state (Pictured) / Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lots of rapists sympathisers on the loose hehere.HEDIOTS!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
NO WONDER MOST OF THEM LIVE IN ABJECT POVERTY.

The priccck wey Dem take commit atrocities, Dem still won carry am commit more atrocities. angry
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Sexydevil(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

For rapists, I will gladly join. tongue

hhhmmmmm...SCARY!!! undecided
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sexydevil:

hhhmmmmm...SCARY!!! undecided

What's scary? Chopping their balls? Even bible talk am say make we cut off anything wey go make us sin.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
This guy looks much older than my dad, he doesn't look 20. Bt d dude get mind oo
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by handsome86(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
The prick no gree do, but the baskad push ma go do
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Sexydevil(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

What's scary? Chopping their balls? Even bible talk am say make we cut off anything wey go make us sin.

Damn! undecided

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by auntymi(f): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
dkronicle:
Go and cut it urself
c dem undecided
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by dkronicle(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Haha com cut my own na. Miss cut
auntymi:
c dem undecided
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by ebukadrums009(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
html14java:
Should I comment?
yes please do
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Sexydevil(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
dkronicle:
Haha com cut my own na. Miss cut

lmao...mk una throw blow na. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by VantagePoint: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
jeeqaa7:

Mooonkey.. Depression is a disease . That was pun and I guess u didn't get it .. Seek help b4 u rape urself

why don't you go back to school and learn the meaning of a 'pun'?
I guess you meant sarcasm. .I'll let you hide under that.
You just managed to show your ignorance again with your post.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

Trying to pinch you where it hurts undecided undecided
kastrol you don change o undecided undecided

See you you calm tongue tongue
Ohhhhhh, I dey find trouble.
no amount of insults can hurt me on a faceless forum. When insults are thrown at me, I kinda laugh over it. Am a bigger fella now grin

Btw I hope say you go vote Buhari next month cheesy
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Godmother(f): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rape cases are getting to much and the kind of victims leave you wondering. A man will rape a 6 months old baby or a 2 year old child or a pregnant woman. There are 500 naira oloshos out there if the konji is so serious naa
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by donem: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
see the slowpoke, him deh sitdown like better person, for him mind him deh press conference.

I no blame d guy shah, cos as him be so even if him approach Ashi's dem fit reject to straff am untop him money.

Wasted seed.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by sunshine1974(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Can someone help me tell this guy and his likes dat corpas are just like every oda persons, just the uniform makes den look different......as u wan fick Corpa now u don enter wahala......cut his Dick grin
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Franchise21(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
That dude z above 20
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Funkychic(f): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sodiumdawg:
MAKE DEM JUUUST DONATE DE GUY GIVE ONE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FOR MELECINE!

JUST TO DO LIVE ANATOMY LESSIN!

PROF: OWOLABI!

STUDENT : YESSHA!

PROF: PLEASE COME AND EXPOSE THE SUBJECT'S GLUTEUS MAXIMUS!

RAPER GUY: YEEEEEEEH! MOGBEEEEEOOOOO! ARRRRRRGH!

Hehehehehe
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
no amount of insults can hurt me on a faceless forum. When insults are thrown at me, I kinda laugh over it. Am a bigger fella now grin

Btw I hope say you go vote Buhari next month cheesy

Yes. wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by gmacnoms(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Cut him prick

I said cut his prick and he had sympathisers
What about the inocent girl who supposedly is serving her father land , what if he infects her with aids
What if he puts another baby with the one already there

CUT HIS PRICK AND FEED HIS BALLS TO THE INSURGENTS!!!
u wan use laff kill me for here o. Team Cut Him Prick
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Chigorkizz(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tah!!!!Dis guy pass 20.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Emmy157: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kill him ;Ddead by hanging
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by slick04(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin
ojaydedon:
nawao

wonders shall never end

btw the guy looks older than twenty...

Is it football age abi okada don get their own okada age
grin
ojaydedon:
nawao

wonders shall never end

btw the guy looks older than twenty...

Is it football age abi okada don get their own okada age
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by MRLINGTON(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Looking like a political thug

Bastard!
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by greggng: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
That is why there is self servicing to assist mad guys who cannot control their sexual urge
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
wisdompraise provided a link which shows the picture of the 20 year old Okada Rider that raped a pregnant youth corps member.

Source : http://naijamusicmovement..com/2015/02/how-20-year-old-tumi-ayileka-raped.html?spref=tw&m=1

Meanwhile, below is the link to the earlier story...

https://www.nairaland.com/2171973/okada-rider-20-yrs-rapes

The corpers situation is know as "Twice beaten,once shy"...
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by jointy: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Here is Buhari's response to the incident

SHARIA LAW OF RAPE

In case a woman gets raped , she is considered guilty of adultery unless she can provide four adult muslim male witnesses who had watched the action and who would testify that the sex was actually forced on her and that she was not a willing partner in it. If she has only female witnesses in case she was raped by an intruder in front of her fellow wives and slave girls or in a women’s dormitory full of women witnesses then she is out of luck. Her punishment is stoning to death if she is married or hundred (100) lashes if single.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by klark3: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2015
clubone0502:
Na wa...only weak men rape...I don't get why his face is still looking normal. ..
Blatant lie!!! It should be d other way round. Weak men are fearful, they crave for peace, they can never engage in such an Illicit act, they hardly initiate sex even when in bed with their spouse, let alone rape. Wicked men like armed robbers, cultists, kidnappers & d likes rape women.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by klark3: 7:18am On Mar 01, 2015
Emmy157:
Kill him ;Ddead by hanging
This is rather too harsh. He should be killed for a non harmful rape? Haba! U don't have d fear of God, christ save d adulterous woman, what will be your gain if this guy is jailed, can't u see how remorseful the guy is.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by klark3: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2015
Godmother:
Rape cases are getting to much and the kind of victims leave you wondering. A man will rape a 6 months old baby or a 2 year old child or a pregnant woman. There are 500 naira oloshos out there if the konji is so serious naa
Lol... 6 months old baby? Where u for hear dat one?
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by klark3: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Looking like a political thug

Bastard!
Bros take am easy, na just ordinary rape o! No be murder.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Godmother(f): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2015
klark3:

Lol... 6 months old baby? Where u for hear dat one?

It happened o. The baby was rushed to the hospital but I don't think she survived
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by klark3: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:
What about using stapler to staple his balls? E go make sense o.
Jesus shocked shocked shocked

How can a girl be this hard-hearted? Women are supposed to be more sympathetic.

Just because of ordinary rape, u want to staple his balls? It's not good nau....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mechanic Stabs Friend To Death Over Ex-girlfriend / Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall / Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.