Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (60884 Views)

Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) / How a 54year- old Okada Rider Raped Pry Sch Girl in Ondo state (Pictured) / Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by klark3: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2015
Godmother:

It happened o. The baby was rushed to the hospital but I don't think she survived
Incredible!!!
But how d man take penetrate nau? D man get mind o!
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by obialinaeze(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2015
html14java:
Should I comment?
comment na
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by obialinaeze(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2015
mytime24:
Konji nA bastard
The thing hold me here self
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by obialinaeze(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Nawao! All this handwork ppl always raping n molesting
Is like conji never hold u before,cos if it does hmmmm! As I dey now,every morning na war.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by obialinaeze(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2015
auntymi:
Make dem cut dat him third leg commoT undecided
But are sure say copper no enjoy am?
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by clubone0502: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2015
klark3:

Blatant lie!!! It should be d other way round. Weak men are fearful, they crave for peace, they can never engage in such an Illicit act, they hardly initiate sex even when in bed with their spouse, let alone rape. Wicked men like armed robbers, cultists, kidnappers & d likes rape women.

lol...I meant weak mentally. ..but I get u too bro
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Accurate11(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Is dis guy trully related 2 Good luck? thunder fire any1 who quote me.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
klark3:

Jesus shocked shocked shocked

How can a girl be this hard-hearted? Women are supposed to be more sympathetic.

Just because of ordinary rape u want to staple his balls? It's not good nau....

WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaĆ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt? ?,
Can someone get be a Guuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, this dude needs his head blown off! angry angryJesus!
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by MrGoc(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Later . . Some clueless APC faithfuls will blame Jonathan for this
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by mytime24(f): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
obialinaeze:
no rape sha, btter u go any brothel nd flush d bastard grin

My 10kobo
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
dem suppose castrate am him still young nd can fit do damages sad
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by AmakaDNB(f): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
obialinaeze:
Is like conji never hold u before,cos if it does hmmmm! As I dey now,every morning na war.
Hahhahaha. You are dangerous o
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Fourwinds: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
ojaydedon:
nawao

wonders shall never end

btw the guy looks older than twenty...

Is it football age abi okada don get their own okada age
I wondered wen dey said he is 20yrs. na okada age be dat cheesy
ojaydedon:
nawao

wonders shall never end

btw the guy looks older than twenty...

Is it football age abi okada don get their own okada age
I wondered wen dey said he is 20yrs. na okada age be dat

infact., I wish I could smash dis guys abuna. very stu...pid man.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Fourwinds: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
obialinaeze:
no try do any nonsense at all. if I happen to hear rape and I dey near by dat person should say goodbye to his blokus welahi
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Fourwinds: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
obialinaeze:
But are sure say copper no enjoy am?
ok. I dey come
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
obialinaeze:
my advice is please hold it well because it can land u in trouble.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Fourwinds: 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
klark3:

This is rather too harsh. He should be killed for a non harmful rape? Haba! U don't have d fear of God, christ save d adulterous woman, what will be your gain if this guy is jailed, can't u see how remorseful the guy is.
no he is not remorseful. it is because he has been caught dats y he is carrying a long face. a remorseful person willingly comes to d open to apologise without being caught or coerse

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Fourwinds: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
klark3:

Bros take am easy, na just ordinary rape o! No be murder.
please rape is not ordinary. it is a serious crime. in order places it is death penalty. even USA., a person can spend more dan 20years in prison depending on count charges.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Fourwinds: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
klark3:

Jesus shocked shocked shocked

How can a girl be this hard-hearted? Women are supposed to be more sympathetic.

Just because of ordinary rape, u want to staple his balls? It's not good nau....
kind hearted in rape case I won't be civil at all. use of staple might be mild if I'm to pronounce my method of dealing with d case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Fourwinds: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
oweman:
The copper for sure is not a virgin she has been doing it before and still doing it so the Odaka boi only did his own share of the doing !
Pleas let the Okada boi be he did no wrong and why did the NYSC director approve service for pregnant women ?
Why is the face of the copper that love sex so much be pasted too ?
He probaly only jet off steam no enjoyment !
I hate rapist. ur cmment is annoying. if a rapist is caugt in my presence I may call for jungle justices. Dey are very stu..pid people
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by klark3: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaĆ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt? ?,
Can someone get be a Guuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, this dude needs his head blown off! angry angryJesus!
Lol... U go fit shoot gun?
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by klark3: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fourwinds:
no he is not remorseful. it is because he has been caught dats y he is carrying a long face. a remorseful person willingly comes to d open to apologise without being caught or coerse
Hmmm... I'm not trying to Justify what he did in any way, but I think every sinner deserves a second chance.

Slp well.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
klark3:

Lol... U go fit shoot gun?

I no fit hold am sef. grin
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by klark3: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

I no fit hold am sef. grin
cheesy I believe u... Gudnite.
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Fourwinds: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
klark3:

Hmmm... I'm not trying to Justify what he did in any way, but I think every sinner deserves a second chance.

Slp well.
good. he has to serve his jail terms when convicted. I think he would have been renewed. or if he repeated it he may end up dead
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by ojaydedon(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fourwinds:
I wondered wen dey said he is 20yrs. na okada age be dat :DI wondered wen dey said he is 20yrs. na okada age be dat

infact., I wish I could smash dis guys abuna. very stu...pid man.

angryangry
if u smash am wetin he go use pissss
Re: Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
The guy kinda looks like EUROBOMBER.

Meeee What is wrong with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mechanic Stabs Friend To Death Over Ex-girlfriend / Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding ā€“ 20-yr-old Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.