Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Boost Ur Starcomms Evdo Signal - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Boost Ur Starcomms Evdo Signal (2054 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Hp Pavilion Laptop Dv6700 With Starcomms Evdo Data Card: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boost Ur Starcomms Evdo Signal by ogagusps3: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2009
I discovered this yesterday.

I USED NOKIA pc suite to connect my nokia n73 to my laptop via usb cord.
I went to ''connect to internet'' on pc suite then APN:web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net Username:web Password:web
It connected . But I could not connect to internet. But when I connected to evdo my signal incresed from 2 bars to 4 bars and it hit 5 bars for like 4 sec. before going back to 4 bars.
Re: Boost Ur Starcomms Evdo Signal by blackweaver(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2009
are you sure it wasn't that the signal improved for that period?
if you restart your pc will you still get that signal strength or will you have to reconnect?

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Used Laptop HP G62, Very Very Neat! / Pls Help B4 I Smash My Laptop / The Best Flash Drive Antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.