Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (65912 Views)

Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by farano(f): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Taking pictures of themselves in their cars. I see the car thing a lot. What do you think?

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by thernee: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Trust me. E dey pay smiley

16 Likes

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
W0nderf0ol grin

Afeez is 0n fp 0nce again
Shoutout to all my goons in Lugbe'N'0shodi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Enegod(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
she dey drive dey take selfie..angry
When e happen now they go say na devil cause am angry

18 Likes

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
What _idiot gets attracted to a lady because she's sitting in a car?

A facially ugly girl sitting in the driver's seat of a 2015 rangerover sport supercharged V8, is still ugly.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by temitemi1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ur mate dey inside private jet nah grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by yorex2011: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Warris dis
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by marieolae(f): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lol
The fact is that we take selfies everywhere
In the car, public toilets,church...the list goes on
But if she's not attractive, the background cannot help her situation
cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
only idiots get attracted to this! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by farano(f): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
thernee:
Really?
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why does she look like she is about to drop sh.it from her mouth

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
farano! farano!! farano!!!

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by marieolae(f): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
How?
thernee:
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Mhizizzy(f): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Really?
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Keketu(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
krall:
farano! farano!! farano!!!
dont you ever call her name again ! you hear? sad

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by baralatie(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
I think selfie do attract men.if you make a very gr8 selfie.
reminds me of one o......... l...........t....... black black black black

it came because of selfie!
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by blackjack21(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Squeezing the mouth like shiet, I hate it.

19:01:51
Sat, Feb 28, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
farano:
Taking pictures of themselves in their every car the board. I see the car thing a lot. What do you think?
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Keketu:
dont you ever call her name again ! you hear? sad
shut up your dirty mouth angry

its people like you that spoil the reputation of manhood angry

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
How is this the easiest way to attract men undecided
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Keketu(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
farano:
Taking pictures of themselves in their cars. I see the car thing a lot. What do you think?
yes i see it a lot too. dont mind them smiley i prefer girl that snap dp like your dp , smart and mature it shows the type of person the person will be in real life, she will be smart and mature in real life
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by ronald4lif(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
krall:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Keketu(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
krall:

local dondi , what do you know about reputation of manhood? angry please dont let my love see me get angry please
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by djeezy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
When group of girls enter my car...First thing they do is start taking selfies. I wonder who they're trying to show off to. Well that's none of my business.
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by LewisO: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
This land is for Farano only! wink

Longer-throat Buyers, beware of 419.

But that lady in the pics is too ugly for my likings, despite she's a white, very poor of her. sad
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Blanc8(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
But, who took that picture...?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by xynerise: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
What is attractive in a woman sitting on the driver's seat? I guess it is a rare thing in the part of the world you come from?
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
No OP,its just the fastest way to attract death!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
This "selfie" thing appears to be the trend nowadays.

I was in a lecture one day, and this young thing sitting in front of me kept adjusting her hair and making facies while holding up a phone..

I wondered what she was doing and it hit me, she's taking a selfie....prolly posting it on social media.

.....I did a selfie of myself naked years ago.......foolishly traded the phone in w/o erasing the pictures. Thankfully, it didn't get into wrong hands. Since then, i have been scared shit of taking pictures of myself. Well.....that's a lie, I've taken one with my cat. But, that's it.

I dated a 27 year old guy who asked for a picture of my vajayjay....Gave me the line, that's the only way he could get off....I said, get lost. What do you think I'm steeewwpid?

Tsk....Young people nowadays.....I don't miss those years....

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by bauer00: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Ur mate dey inside private jet nah grin grin grin
and your own mates dy wia o o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.