Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs (82358 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed / Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2015
holysaint1:

bruh.. I dey tellz u.. As at sme few yrs back when i went there... i SAW TINZ..

Dia women are just simply sumtin else.. :/
Been there twice but I was only passing through.
Hoping to make a short trip there and witness what my friend experienced...

He says you'd see all shapes and sizes in their natural form. grin
Wanna come along? cheesy
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by holysaint1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

Been there twice but I was only passing through.
Hoping to make a short trip there and witness what my friend experienced...

He says you'd see all shapes and sizes in their natural form. grin
Wanna come along? cheesy

thanks, not interested cheesy ... Already had my fair share..
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
holysaint1:

thanks, not interested cheesy ... Already had my fair share..
Hehe! cheesy
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
The 3rd and fourth pics are those of a harlot I know that schools in North American University, Benin Republic.
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Kingsley4all(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have found the solution and article. That treats about the ways to prevent breast from sagging. www.mymissingribs.com
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Blitz888(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
marieolae:
Exactly!
They should let their breast sag in peace!

It's not always their fault na cheesy
Do you mean sagging gracefully?
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by fuckerholic(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
One of the major causes of breast sagging is TOOMUCH SUCKING AND PRESSING by guys..I once have a lady I use to bleep but she doesn't allow me to suck her boobs saying she doesn't joke with it..meehn if you see this boobs,you can pay any amount just to touch and suck it..it is so big firm and very appealling..chai ooh my God !
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by simdam500(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
I love boooobx

grin

Did I just say that? *hope no one heard*
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by bewitching: 1:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Nothing is impossible in life,if u want to enlarge and firm ur bossom, butt or hip with herbal product contact 09093308321
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Sharon6(f): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Do you want a flawless, radiant, glowing and beautiful skin? Do you want to get rid of those annoying stretch marks? We have products made of organic and natural actives. No harmfull or harsh chemicals added.
Kojic acid soaps, gluthathione soaps, whitening soap, carrot soap etc etc available. Check my signature for our contact details.
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Babacele: 11:52am On May 05, 2015
Ellababy808:
U guys also contribute 2 d saging of ladies boobs. If only u wil kep ur hands n mouths away from them. Get a free manual 4 stubborn chest pains and infections http://www.doublegandm.com/download.html
is it easy? lol.
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by stevensrack: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
i've been searching for the people that sang this song. can you help out please?
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by stevensrack: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
i've been searching for the people that sang this song. can you help out please?

Desgidi:
some breast na apple breast
some breast na bottle breast
my brother which 1 u choose oo
Apple breast na standing fan ah bottle breast na pillow...the 2 no de do the same work.....Aro m8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine / Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.