Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. (34764 Views)

EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala / EFCC Seizes N5bn Houses Of Amosu, Others - The Punch / Native Language As Lingua Franca In State Houses Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by MALACHY247: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
ANAMBRA ROCKS
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^This isn't the Imo state house of assembly building! It looks like the national one in Abuja!
That is imo house of assembly.
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
eaglechild:
Ondo state HA is depressing.

Oyo state HA looks like a block of flats.

That is the office block in front of the HA building. Not everything can be gotten off the internet.
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by mikron(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Icon4s:
Bayelsa State
haa izon.
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by mikron(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Imanuelle:

The BYHA was renovated and some other structures were erected. Here's the new picture.
home sweet home. haaaaaa izon
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
mikron:
home sweet home. haaaaaa izon

Tugbara...
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by mikron(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Imanuelle:

Tugbara...
emi o binaowei. u from BY?
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by NemzySeries(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Y sum state house of Assembly b like university gate na? undecided
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by intergral(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Just20:
OP that's not Adamawa State house of assembly
are u from adamawa?
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by foliman(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Icon4s:
Ondo State

How I wish unlike is included on nairaland.... see poor architecture...
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by klimson: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2015
Icon4s:
Ebonyi State
Way the assembly now? l can only see gate. Ebonyi na wao!
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by klimson: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Icon4s:
Oyo State
This one looks like students' hostel.
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by klimson: 7:18am On Mar 01, 2015
Icon4s:
Zamfara State
Looks like a party house.
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2015
mikron:
emi o binaowei. u from BY?

No, served in BY - HA
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Bifwoli: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Poor State....i.e the state of GMB's mind.
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by shevon: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Icon4s:
Cross River State
This one looks like it was built during the Colonial Era. That those not mean that it should be pulled down, at least they should manage/maintain it well.
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Just20(f): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2015
intergral:
are u from adamawa?
Your question is immaterial to this. Is the op from all these states? But yet his has captured beautiful images of the houses of assembly. I know Adamawa State house of assembly and that's not it.
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by intergral(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Just20:
Your question is immaterial to this. Is the op from all these states? But yet his has captured beautiful images of the houses of assembly. I know Adamawa State house of assembly and that's not it.
please don't get me wrong, am only asking because am from adamawa and am happy to meet somebody from my state that's all.
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Rawani: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2015
SOKOTO STATE

1 Like

Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Rawani: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2015
KADUNA STATE

1 Like

Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Tochex101(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Those of the nothern states look grander and more innovative...............my honest opinion
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Just20(f): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2015
intergral:
please don't get me wrong, am only asking because am from adamawa and am happy to meet somebody from my state that's all.
oh ok hahaha. I'm from Adamawa and here's a picture of the House of Assembly. Will get a better one later

1 Like

Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by intergral(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Just20:
oh ok hahaha. I'm from Adamawa and here's a picture of the House of Assembly. Will get a better one later
9ice I may have passed it without knowing, I do stay and school at mubi.
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by 100Cents: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
cry this country is damn poor..

See New York and New Jersey state legislature buildings.

Nigeria must rise..

Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Msquare220: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Just20:
Well, I don't know of this one but I just google it and found the one uploaded by OP. I'm not trying to contradict U
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Ekebe1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nice edivices
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Icon4s:
Ebonyi State
my guy this was then oo. checkout the new world class pic of the EbSHA

Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Chuksgeo: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^This isn't the Imo state house of assembly building! It looks like the national one in Abuja!

That is exactly the Imo state house of Assembly. Seems U haven't even seen it before or u need some eye check Up
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Icon4s:
Bayelsa State

Very wrong
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by mikron(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

No, served in BY - HA
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Attends Funeral Service In Cotonou (Photos) / Seven DIGs To Go As Buhari Appoints New Inspectors-General Of Police / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.