Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours (37215 Views)

Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by lalasticlala(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
NTA reports that Boko Haram fighters were all driven out of Baga by Nigerian troops in just under 3-hours

* Chief of Army Staff Kenneth Minimah addressing Nigerian troops in Baga shortly after the town was recaptured.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NTANewsNow/media/grid?idx=1

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by meforyou1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Oh my God, Another news that will worsen buhari's health status. And d senile old man will be like "hey come this stupid Shekau, what have u done with all the money I gave you?"

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by cybug: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
No be small thing o

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Good job by our soldiers and multi national forces that came to help us. I have always known that our soldiers are capable if given the right weapon and motivation. Kudos to them once again.

Vote GMB/PYO 2015.

Sai APC!

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Vikkie14: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
That's impressive. You know, there is a time when one says "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. That is the stage our military is now. "the child wey talk am say im mama no go sleep, that pikin too wont sleep". We have a well trained Army. With the right training and armaments, Nigerian Military could take on/ confront any aggressor. Still the BEST, EDUCATED Army to me. As Ruthless as an Army.
#NeverAgain
#MarchForOurTroops
#VictoryForNigeria

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Good news......

Ryt now, Buhari be like >>>>

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by chronique(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
This piece of news makes my belly real sweet.

#Never again would boko haram ever capture a street,talkless of a town in the federal republic of Nigeria. Kudos to the N.A and GEJ.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by xpac01(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
"When power jam power the lesser one go bow". I have always known our dear Nigerian Army to be pride of west Africa. Shecow really has enjoyed an over exagerated power for a period of 6yrs. Finally, the chips are down, the big boys are awoken and the bad chicken will be soon sacrificed to the beast of the air. Weldone our great soldiers, more grease to your triggers!
#Godblessnigerian.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Good job by our soldiers and multi national forces that came to help us. I have always known that our soldiers are capable if given the right weapon and motivation. Kudos to them once again.

Vote GMB/PYO 2015.

Sai APC!
na small remain....u for make sense

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by BasseyJ(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Noloss(f): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Gallant soldiers. More greece to ur elbow.we appreciate u all.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by swagsguy(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmmm. Dis is very impressive and commendable

## NEVER AGAIN## more victory for the NA

Boko haram ur end is imminent.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by emerged01(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
good job!

....but considering the bad name Gej has allowed our military to bear internationally few months back, I give Gej thump down.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Kylekent59: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Wow lalasti€a thread always making front page

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by DaBullIT(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
NTA news

[size=18pt]The Surest news station that reports a PDP Summarized Script[/size]

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
buhari said GEJ is clueless, dnt worry d said clueless has woken up, after shekau u are d next

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Good the displaced people can
return home soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Are you kidding me
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by bright007(f): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
good news

GEJ is working

fresh air everywhere

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Emmysteve(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
#NeverAgain
#NeverAgain
#NeverAgain
#NeverAgain
#NeverAgain

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Its really sweet to the hear, I love to hear of good news like this. But why has it taken so long for the NA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Situation001(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
na jonah be the boko haram.. all these bastards
are just playing their role on the script

if they like make dem drive em out within 0.0000001 millisecond na dem sabi..

I HAVE DECIDED and nothing can make me change my mind..

hit like if you believe in SAI BUHARI

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by justhelp(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
let me park here @situation pls park well or come my back make i dey front, tell eliment to shift or comot there
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Srallens(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nice one!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Anikulhapo(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
GOOD ONE BOYS BUT WAIT,WHY IS IT NOW THAT THE NA ARE FIGHTING WITH EQUIPMENTS THAT WERE NON EXISTENT BEFORE?WHY IS IT THAT IT IS ONLY AFTER PDP FORCED JEGA TO POSTPONED THE ELECTIONS THAT THE FG BOUGHT NECESSARY EQUIPMENT FOR OUR ARMY? I AM FULLY CONVINCED THAT PDP AND GEJ KNOWS MORE ABOUT BOKO HARAM!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kylekent59:
Wow lalasti€a thread always making front page
are u a newbie?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Habibuisah1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
"TOO LITTLE TOO LATE"
THE SAME PRESIDENT. THE SAME
GOVERNMENT THE SAME PARTY (PDP) THE SAME NIGERIAN
MILITARY THE SAME BOKO
HARAM THE SAME SAMBISA FOREST
They are winning the same
battle now within 2 weeks now that MR PRESIDENT AND PDP
NEED OUR VOTES AT ALL COST. This is the same battle they
were unable to win since 4 years ago when they didn't need
anything from us. Over 100,000 people have been killed.
Billion of dollars properties destroyed. Several million people
were rendered homeless. Women were raped. Female
students were kidnapped. WE ARE NOT FOOLS God will save us
from THESE LOOTERS. PLEASE SHARE AND LET VOTE JONATHAN
OUT.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

61 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by DonaldGenes(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Noloss:
Gallant soldiers. More greece to ur elbow.we appreciate u all.
"More grease" Sorry about your mistake but just in case, you can remember

To topic, This is what we Nigerians wants to hear.

Kudos to our Brave Soldiers in on the front Line and not officers sitting in the office with Potbellied

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by neyur: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Story for the gods the gods ooo....yet bomb explosion never cease

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Lildrizzle(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Gej z wrkin. hay fee Cree are frownin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by habex050: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
this is nta news, how do I believe it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera / Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) / Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.