Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Phone Rejecting Lock Password - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Rejecting Lock Password (1419 Views)

Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This / How To Unlock Android Phones After Forgetting Pattern Or Password / Phone Rejecting Lock Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Rejecting Lock Password by Daddi: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
I need help my E5 phone I gave to my younger one earlier no longer accepts my password. I asked and he said he never changed or tampered with the password. how do I solve the problem I need to start re-using the phone urgently, 'cos I have stuffs inside it. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Rejecting Lock Password by pelboy: 7:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Daddi:
I need help my E5 phone I gave to my younger one earlier no longer accepts my password. I asked and he said he never changed or tampered with the password. how do I solve the problem I need to start re-using the phone urgently, 'cos I have stuffs inside it. thanks in anticipation.
do factory reset under recovry mode
Re: Phone Rejecting Lock Password by cafedeluv(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
If its an Android phone and its running Kitkat, go to this link: https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager. Log in with the gmail you used on your phone. Enable "lock & erase" then click on lock to set another password for your phone.
Now use the new password to unlock your phone.
Note: this process requires that internet is enabled on your phone.
Re: Phone Rejecting Lock Password by Daddi: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
pelboy:
do factory reset under recovry mode
thanks, but it has not even show the nokia start up handshake before requesting for password, so how do I do the factory reset in this situation?
Re: Phone Rejecting Lock Password by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daddi:
thanks, but it has not even show the nokia start up handshake before requesting for password, so how do I do the factory reset in this situation?
him don over try the security code,so just leave the phone make e rest for like 30min then try again...
Re: Phone Rejecting Lock Password by Daddi: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
cafedeluv:
If its an Android phone and its running Kitkat, go to this link: https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager. Log in with the gmail you used on your phone. Enable "lock & erase" then click on lock to set another password for your phone.
Now use the new password to unlock your phone.
Note: this process requires that internet is enabled on your phone.
thanks, its symbian, nokia E5
Re: Phone Rejecting Lock Password by Daddi: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
udemzy101:
him don over try the security code,so just leave the phone make e rest for like 30min then try again...
It has been like that for days now. It warns that inputing wrong password 5times 'll lock the phone so I stop trying at 3 or 4 inputs
Re: Phone Rejecting Lock Password by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daddi:
It has been like that for days now. It warns that inputing wrong password 5times 'll lock the phone so I stop trying at 3 or 4 inputs
when the phone is off, hold the green button,red button, * button and d number 3 button... Hold all of then together...it will reboot,remember it will wipe away everything on the phone memory.. If u do it and it bring up the menu to choose language,then it has been reboot.. If it ask for a password,put it and see if it will open.. If not,i'll suggest u flash d phone.

(1) (Reply)

Is MTN For Real? / Tecno T-band Vs Infinix X-band - Similarities And Differences / Tecno L5: SD Card Not Detected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.