Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos (64029 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Modelling(f): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2015
Kingsleymichael:
Not those that call God God shall enter into the kingdom of God
And wen did u become a judge?
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by XBLadez: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Dubemkelly:
The heart is what really matters... Africans and their perceptions about religion
You can't have a good heart and still dress that way
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Vado(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2015
The chic on the thread talking smacks about thou should not judge is on a serious cocky self-denial ish.
No matter how you try to justify, that's not how a clergy person should look. Stop trying to make dumb excuses for the morally inexcusable because you think you're enlightened.

Evangeslist Indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Revolva(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Evangelist my a.sss I can never attend a church where a awoman is the leader not to talk of even attending church on Sundays sef wey dey hard me na all dis hustlers like eucharia preaching I wan go hear....
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by tete7000(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Dubemkelly:
The heart is what really matters... Africans and their perceptions about religion

Can the heart be renewed and not have an impact on the outside? NO. From inside come all evil thoughts and desire(Mark 7:23) - the desire to look indecent emanates from the heart. The outside is a reflection of the inside. The bible says by their fruit thou shall know them. Show me an holy of heart and I will show you a person who is neat and decent outwardly, who doesn't talk profanely and who cannot tolerate even physical filth. When God comes to live with us, His presence transforms us; He doesn't live in filth and as such we will change to accommodate him.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Mbediogu(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Actress turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi was recently spotted at an event with colleague Susan Peters. Hot or not, guys?

https://instagram.com/p/zp3rW5JPQB/ https://instagram.com/realsusanpeters/

I am an evangelist of the Anglican community by His grace. Sister Eucheria should return to where she rightly belongs. God can still use her from there to help the world. When I see that level of make-up in an evangelist, I begin to wonder what is left in terms of finance, funds, morals etc to carry on the good work.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by obowunmi(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2015
This woman used to be a man... there's not a doubt. . angry shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by tsdarkside(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2015
na evangelical-prostitute...

women funny too much... grin grin grin grin HAHAHA.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Immarocks(f): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2015
hmmmmm.....first pic they look like mermaids in nollywood movie with snake skin on them.....those dresses sha...........

second pics they look like lesbians......

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by udmydearest(f): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2015
sunnyshayne:
If an evangelist approaches me like this, what will be running in my mind is " how much is for short time".

Evangelist indeed undecided

my broda, d thing come dey tire me ooo. Infact eeh, am speechless.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by johnjon: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Not hot
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by marieolae(f): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2015
omgg
look at those brows
Jesus!!!! Help this womannn
shocked shocked
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by redsun(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Whether you like it or not, some gullible people still follow,she is still making her money and she is cool.

God is all in the mind and at the moment she is playing a goddess because she can. The role one plays in life depends on how one thinks.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by MrGoc(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Evengelist in the making grin
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Danvianey(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
God first
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Harmvirus(f): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
This kind of evangelist na wa o
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by AreaFada2: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Na wa o lipsrsealed grin
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by tsdarkside(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
black-women fooling themselves since the days of adam and eve in garden eden..

no wonder satan has it so easy with her ...you can fool her too easily... angry angry angry
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Seriously am not trying to judge her. But she does look like a jezebel!

Why would an evangelist note not even a pastor dress like this. Anyway it's what's inside that reflects on the outside.

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Weah96: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
She is surrounded by a lot of Yes-people. Someone at home should have advised this woman to draw normal eyebrows, instead of this Avatar looking painting. In one of her movies, she went without even bothering to draw her eyebrows. Talk about seeing a ghost.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by akinsadeez(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
raayah:

What is the standard attire an Evangelist should be wearing?

an evangelist should not come and meet me with big rings on almost all her fingers. How is she different from Charly boy then? An evangelist should not come and meet me with make up as thick as that of lady Gaga. If you are an evangelist you have to think of d impression you will make on people when you are evangelising d word. How can someone who looks like Charley boy and lady gaga preach to me and I will listen.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Pronmix(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Susan Peters be like "yo eyebrows where you off to?" :-p

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by neyur: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Adyrin:
...........At least "justify" not justifies!

Is a present continous tense naw...haba!
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
blink182:
You are too carnal minded.

Thank you my lord Bishop, the only bullet proof spiritual being.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by profmallory(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
I love teh expression on Susan Peters face... "Aunty you funny sha.. Evange mama"
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by eagleonearth(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
balakbalam:
All this fucking christianity nonsense have already brain washed all this Nigerian people, dressing or no dressing, what matters is ur hrt
I've carefully observed that you don't have respect for God. Christianity is not and never will be nonsense. Forget about impostors and christians with loud flaws, that not withstanding, Jesus still heads Christianity. Must you let what happened to Saul on damascus way repeat in your life before your eyes get opened? Christianity is a SOLEMN business.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by macjoshmini(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Evangelist my foot.nowadays people are calling themselves not god calling them.yes you may be born again but that does'nt make you an evangelist
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by eagleonearth(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dammyjohn:

My brother.For this world wey we dey so,GOD's mercy don finish ooo. Na GRACE remain.Even the GRACE so na only those wey fit endure e go dey for as I dey see am so because na END TIME we dey.GOD go help the people wey help themselves.Shikina!
God's mercies can never be exhausted. Read Lamentations 3 : 22 & 23
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by humilitypays(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
raayah:

Please, quote the bible Chapter and verse?
Read Matthew 18:6-9.

Romans 14:21 (desist from doing anything that will make other Christian believers to fall into sin).

Read this verse- Matthew 5:28, Jesus Christ made us to know that when a man looks at a woman with the intention of having sex with her in his heart, that he has sinned, so when you as a lady wears clothes or outfits that reveals your body or fits on your skin to the extent that it reveals your body and cause any man to look at you with the intention of having sex with you, you have caused that man to sin....meaning you have done what the Bible said in Romans 14:21.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by humilitypays(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
hensben:
Thank you brother...you ve said it all...they always talk about we should not judge, if it's so, why judge arm robbers, we should have leave it for God to judge since He said thou shall not kill/steal in his commandment..one thing they should know is that, anything one do negatively that affect others, either directly or indirectly, should be judge so as to have senility in the society.
I gave some Bible verses above, check them bro. Happy Sunday
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by falopey: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dubemkelly:

See you.. do you know what it means to be a holy vessel in God's hand. If someone gives you a vessel to drink from and the outside of it is rubbed with poo, you can drink from such cup right. I guess no. Same is man to God.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
At least she didn't expose where should be properly covered up...but what is it with the Queen of the Coast makeup? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.