Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Danger Of Being An Atheist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Danger Of Being An Atheist (3148 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! / Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
johnydon22:

I keep getting it and keep telling you their is no proof or empirical evidence for this your spirit spirit spirit you keep yapping... Just provide me with a tangible proof..

You assertion that man is spirit in a body have just betrayed all your argument cus thats just what you believe in...

Remember you said spirits have form and weight (matter) Am still wondering how you hope to reconcile that with the concept of spirit sense only can perceive spirit... If spirit have form and weight then how can you now say it wont take the human sense to percieve..
The thing is you're completely sure their is no way spirit can exist and no matter what anybody say you will always find a way of explaining it to suit this believe because your mind is made up thereby closed, and with this state of mind you can't make any meaningful investigation on the matter.
Am not asking you to just believe in spirit just saying make room for the POSSIBILITY OF THEIR EXISTENCE, have the thought what if your wrong, with that state of mind then you're not completely closed minded but now open mined to investigate.
I know your expectation of what the prove should be will be ridiculous, maybe you expect God to match into your living room and present himself or something like that.
So now every thing that has form and weight should be matter?
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:

The thing is you're completely sure their is no way spirit can exist and no matter what anybody say you will always find a way of explaining it to suit this believe because your mind is made up thereby closed, and with this state of mind you can't make any meaningful investigation on the matter.
Am not asking you to just believe in spirit just saying make room for the POSSIBILITY OF THEIR EXISTENCE, have the thought what if your wrong, with that state of mind then you're not completely closed minded but now open mined to investigate.
I know your expectation of what the prove should be will be ridiculous, maybe you expect God to match into your living room and present himself or something like that.
So now every thing that has form and weight should be matter?
What u dont understand is that at a point we all believed it..
Now reason outside that box and see it is implausible, open you own mind and think for yourself.. They simply are no evidence for it...its just in your head.

Now let us leave it like that.. Continue believing all you want bro, while i continue waiting for you people who claim to give me the proof.. Am done bro... lets just leave it cus we will continue going in circles.

Happy sunday boss
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
johnydon22:
What u dont understand is that at a point we all believed it..
Now reason outside that box and see it is implausible, open you own mind and think for yourself.. They simply are no evidence for it...its just in your head.

Now let us leave it like that.. Continue believing all you want bro, while i continue waiting for you people who claim to give me the proof.. Am done bro... lets just leave it cus we will continue going in circles.

Happy sunday boss
Sighs, just what I wanted
This is whyI often hesitate to reply to people because each one is convinced of his belief but if you don't reply people will be quick to conclude that you ran away or you don't understand what you write about.
All the same, it's nice talking to you though futile
Have a pleasant day.
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by onetrack(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:

So you belief God punish people for not believing in Him?

I don't believe in god.
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
@Johny
When you have time download and read this https://www.ghostcircle.com/free_book/gambier-bolton-ghosts-solid-form/
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
So justlove, can yhu give us a detailed explanation on how you observe the spiritual plane?
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
timonski:
So justlove, can yhu give us a detailed explanation on how you observe the spiritual plane?
https://www.nairaland.com/2173445/afterlife-proof-atheists-whoever-cares
Check that if you think you're brave enough
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:

https://www.nairaland.com/2173445/afterlife-proof-atheists-whoever-cares
Check that if you think you're brave enough
lol. U want me to download ebooks? I am using a java phone!!!
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Justlove, just tell me about your own experience of the SPIRITUAL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion:was Jesus The First Person To Enter Heaven After His Resurrection??? / Comparative Lecture: Acadip Storm Lagos Again / Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.