Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Average Nigerian: A Millionaire Or Thousanaire? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Average Nigerian: A Millionaire Or Thousanaire? (348 Views)

Become A Millionaire In 3months / Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks / Ways To Becoming A Millionaire Before 30 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Average Nigerian: A Millionaire Or Thousanaire? by eddyland: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2015
you hear a lot of people say that an average Nigeria should be capable to do this or that, or like another thread that request for estimated cost for an average Nigerian marriage.

The true question here is when you say 'average Nigerian' where do you really place that person? Are you seeing an average Nigerian as a millionaire or thousanaire?

For example, if I have 500k now in my account, am I qualified to be called an average Nigeria or is there any other particular limit that qualifies one as average Nigeria?

What about those that have about 2 to 3 million in their account, are they millionaires or better still to be classified as average Nigeria.

Your suggestions and opinons will be highly welcome, so to you now what do you really mean when you use the words "average Nigerian", where do you really place such category of individual? As this will help people to know if they are average Nigerians or not, whether they are below or above par.
Re: Average Nigerian: A Millionaire Or Thousanaire? by okitikpo: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2015
it depends sha on the perspective you are viewing from

(1) (Reply)

Get Direct Help Into NDA 67th RC Now,call Col Imoisili_08146425061 / Few Days To Go / Choice Of An Operator To Build Career With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.