Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam (2166 Views)

Cross Country: A Scam!!! Beware / What Is The Process Of Being Travel And Tour Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2015
Friends ,

Don't deal with J' Davies travel and tour , there are scammers...the worst part of it is that they won't give u your passport back.

I have not got my passport over 7 months.

See link below:
Facebook.com/jdaviestravels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by tdayof(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Why don't you report at the Nigeria immigration office?

1 Like

Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Don't deal with them. They try to clean up people's comments that are against them.

Police is being involved.
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by FemiFaniKayode: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wetin dem do you
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by worry359(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
He came on here to disrespect them without showing any story or evidence.
Could just be personal argument or intimacy. thing! shocked

Wrong that people rubish companies on websites without giving background or evidence.
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
What evidence do you want. The company holding my international passport and not ready to return it since July , 2014. We had travel visa deal and they couldn't deliver on promise. Isn't right for they to return my passport for a process of 12 weeks turned over seven month.

I got introduced to them via friend I meant outside the country.... Shouldn't them return my passport since the process failed. I wanna use it for writing an exam and they are playing games with me.

I believe they should come here and justify the matter if indeed they are clean. At this juncture, I love to keep seal lips rather than doing more harms if they still have an image to protect.

A professional should deal with client with integrity not on pretends characters.
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by worry359(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
You probably had a contract with them and you have not paid them, so they hold your passport.
Did you have anything in writing saying that if they could not get a visa then there were no costs?
Are you now trying to damage them because you did not read or understand their conditions?
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
By the grace of God am not a poor Nigerian at all. I owe them no DINE.

I am simply giving them grace time before excalating it here. I have been communicated and begged for a day grace to return my passport. After that , I have no prob.

Talking of money, they are to return my deposit but I even told him is not about money but my ppt first. We do business sometimes and we could lose out....that's is the way I see it. By and large, if I request for my money: I will certainly give enough time to payback and may even forget it. On this case is my passport that matters.
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by goryorhal(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
worry359:
You probably had a contract with them and you have not paid them, so they hold your passport.
Did you have anything in writing saying that if they could not get a visa then there were no costs?
Are you now trying to damage them because you did not read or understand their conditions?

guy what is this trash you are saying?
the guy has said all what happened, what else do you want? or are you trying to defend the company or you are also among their workers?

Guy take am easy

5 Likes

Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
goryorhal:

the guy has said all what happened, what else do you want? or are you trying to defend the company or you are also among their workers?

Guy take am easy
Maybe he is one of them
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by samtol4(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2015
goryorhal:

Guy take am easy
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
From you forum name, one can know your trait.

Kindly get it corrected and forward it to all members.

Noise maker.
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Well it is obvious that these guys are playing games. Up till now,I have not got my passport and it's so unfortunate that I will not be a able to sit for the exam coming up this Sunday.
I will be reporting to the police service tomorrow and whatever befall them won't be negotiated.
I have concluded that but they will certainly face the music.

Details will be unfolded as we the next action plan is taken and the forum will be communicated.
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by Menace2Society(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2015
worry359:
LMAO arrest this man now!
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by ennon92(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
Wetin dem do you

jamb question.
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Victory at last i must say........i got my passport today and my dashed hope of not taking the exam has been restored.

I called the visa guy and he said he was in ijebu and that the guy holding the passport was at Oshodi .
He requested if i can meet with him and collect the ppt. i quickly jumped on the road and did meet with and collected my long lost ppt.

At the background, i contacted police and a call was made to him and he was compelled to give it out within 24hrs. I also got to speak with one of his family members which really gave him heavy push i believe.

Guys, is left for you to choose if you wanna do business with J'Davies travel and tour. I found out that they are the most scary element one can relate with.

shine your eyes and never fall in their trappppppppppppppppppppppppppp................ indeed, God saved me from them.

Is someone having the thought of my deposit? that is part 2 am not bothered on for now; but will surely do..................
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2016
ds
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by sobastical: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2016
jayon:
Truth be told, i am a victim of this J davies guy... He scammed me too... I will advice anyone to run from this guy..

For real?
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2016
f
Re: J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam by sobastical: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2016
jayon:

Yes o, he told me he knows the VO bla bla, if you have given him money... OMO OYO for you.... He will collect your money and change is pin and switch off his phone

Wow, that's rubbish all these quack agent toying with ones destiny and diminishing their integrity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa, The State With Most Tribes In Nigeria? / Bulgarians.how Friendly Are They / My Student Visa Success Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.