Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution (49031 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Afam4eva(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2009
I always wonder why people have seen Nollywood as a means of going to the next level, prostituion wise and th hey also use it as a means of getting Husbands.I feel they are denting the Nollywood Image.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by SeanT21(f): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2009
Which nollywwod actress is a prostitute?

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by okerekesun: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2009
Yes which actresses r hookers? I think they r doing quite well to be where they are todate.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
Yes nice analysis, NL actresses are pros from what I read on this forum. No moral whatsoever
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2013
yawns*...story story?!*....

entertain me johr!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Scarpon(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2013
its every where even in Hollywood

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Temismith(f): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2013
Which noli wood anchtress is a prostitution?undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by ideee03(f): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2013
Give us names...
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by sKeetz(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Temismith: Which noli wood anchtress is a prostitution?undecided
it aint funny any moreangry

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Accusation without evidence is defamation of character and punishable under Nigeria law as well as God's law.

Next time you make such statement better have evidence in form of pictures or sex tape to back it up. Lest you risk being sentenced to psychological prison or hell.

9 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
Virtually all of them. From INI Edo to mercy Johnson to uche jombo. They are all prostitutes or husband snatchers

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by tope3x(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
I WONT MENTION NAME HERE, BUT I SWEAR TO GOD, I HAVE SEEN A NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS THAT WAS CALLED FOR MY FRIEND THAT TRAVELED TO NIGERIA SOME MONTHS BACK, THEY HAD SEX, AND SHE WAS PAID, SHE'S A WELL KNOWN NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, BUT I WONT MENTION NAME, EVEN HER PICTURE WAS SENT TO ME ON BB FOR CONFIRMATION. NO BE JOKE

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by cyril83(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
tope3x: I WONT MENTION NAME HERE, BUT I SWEAR TO GOD, I HAVE SEEN A NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS THAT WAS CALLED FOR MY FRIEND THAT TRAVELED TO NIGERIA SOME MONTHS BACK, THEY HAD SEX, AND SHE WAS PAID, SHE'S A WELL KNOWN NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, BUT I WONT MENTION NAME, EVEN HER PICTURE WAS SENT TO ME ON BB FOR CONFIRMATION. NO BE JOKE
abeg mention her name joor.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Lilimax(f): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
Temismith: Which noli wood anchtress is a prostitution?undecided
Gbagaun shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Lilimax(f): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
Afam4eva: I always wonder why people have seen Nollywood as a means of going to the next level, prostituion wise and th hey also use it as a means of getting Husbands.I feel they are denting the Nollywood Image.
Any husband gotten through prostitution will never last undecided
Prostitution is the oldest profession and have come to stay.
However, woe betide the creature indulging in it sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Bigflamie(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Like we don't know all these before.
Breaking into the industry is kinda platform to showcase their stuffs for the top guns, hence making it available to them at a very cool fu'king rate
. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by tellwisdom: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
Yes, All angry
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Skywalker5(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Why is this front page stuff? . Its all in his head and this made frontpage?

Oh i forgot, he is a mod. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The guy don generate traffic which nothing to backup his claim. Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by chiefkeef: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Idi.ot mods na 2009 topic they bring to FP. Useless thread

11 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by devigblegble: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
[size=8pt][/size]if u ask me na who I go ask
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by LesbianBoy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
okerekesun: Yes which actresses r hookers? I think they r doing quite well to be where they are todate.
Actresses i am sure are hookers are..........Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Cossy orjiakor, Anita joseph, Ebube Nwagbo and surprisingly Omotola jalade and Stella damasus! Forget how 'innocent' their faces are! This people are big time prosti.t.utes who 'codedly' sleep with big men for money! Have you ever wondered how come the female actresses drive much more expensive cars than their male counterpart?

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by SisiKill1: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
It's one thing to hear ignorant people make ignorant assertions, it is quite another when a supposedly intelligent person takes those ignorant assertions and runs with it in the guise of trying to understand why ignorant people make ignorant assertions.

I mean at least the ignorant people have the excuse of being ignorant?!! What is your excuse?!!

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by tope3x(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
please dont let me do that bro,dont let me mention her name, but ones again, i swear to God, it happened life and direct
cyril83: abeg mention her name joor.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by DJDOLA(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
Can u guys pass one 2 more plssssss
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by adeokunade: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
tope3x: I WONT MENTION NAME HERE, BUT I SWEAR TO GOD, I HAVE SEEN A NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS THAT WAS CALLED FOR MY FRIEND THAT TRAVELED TO NIGERIA SOME MONTHS BACK, THEY HAD SEX, AND SHE WAS PAID, SHE'S A WELL KNOWN NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, BUT I WONT MENTION NAME, EVEN HER PICTURE WAS SENT TO ME ON BB FOR CONFIRMATION. NO BE JOKE
. How much did ur friend pay, tell him to hook me up with one na

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by eriegua83: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Did they snatch u frm ur wife or fiancee? Even if they offer u as a free gift, they will reject you
rafhell: Virtually all of them. From INI Edo to mercy Johnson to uche jombo. They are all prostitutes or husband snatchers
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Born2beRich1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
Make you ask tonto dike na, shuo.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by konami001: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
rafhell: Virtually all of them. From INI Edo to mercy Johnson to uche jombo. They are all prostitutes or husband snatchers

Are you saying they have a box full of other people's husbands? Where the box dey?
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by ednut1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
wetin concern u, na prostitution is every where, but dem just giv am diff names
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by tope3x(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
that, i dont know
adeokunade: . How much did ur friend pay, tell him to hook me up with one na
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by donwilly3: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Dat one no be ma concern

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Traditional Marriage Official Photos / Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) / Alex Unusual Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To AY Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.