Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (130701 Views)

Guys: If You Behave In These 2 Ways Around Girls They Will Hate You Like Crazy / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by blemon44(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
hey I understand the op very well. am trying to say wat I hate abt some guys

are you a girl

we are talking about reall girls here

you are here talking nonsence

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by valentee(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
wetin man go do now
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Misogynist2014(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
I love posts like this, just read the bolded and first paragraph.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by fairygeh(f): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
I hate guys that chew gum in my front n blow it. #irritating
SMH,a white man once said if you are trying to hide something from an African,write it in a book, they will never read.this lady just saw chewing gum and assumed the poster was referring to chewing without reading everything . O ma shey o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by synergycom19: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Princecalm:
If only guys stop fooling themselves around girls they can easily turn a girl to their slave.
you can only turn a Woman to a Slave When you sex and give her money well,most of you don't understand women,you think they so sophisticated,because they appear so
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:

U did not read d post well dear
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by phiszo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
nice piece bro. only if some mumu guys will learn. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by lexy070(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Making a girl lookin 4ward 2 your call is rite. I tink girls shud do de same 4 guys
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
this guy again??

who thinks he knows about ladies undecided
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by gurunlocker: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:

mumu....its obvious u don't even read d post
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by collarfreak(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
True talk...God bless u coz u b like my pastor in person of Tayo Ayorinde(LFC)
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by tziz(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
Guys dat chew gum n blow it hate girls dat hate guys dt chew gum n blow it undecided undecided

Wait a min, wtf did i jst say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by yemicoal(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
owo ni koko undecided undecided, with my billions most of this points are B.S #nooffeinnseee angry angry

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
spending valuable time composing how to make girls not hate you? smh

2 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by adewasco2k(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
The ultimate rule still stands

make money and forget all about love, dating, relationship rules and tips

BTW i remember back in high school, in the night i was seeing a girl (my crush) back to her house in the dark...she held me at a point and kissed me...i was startled and confused, she smiled and went ahead...the second day now with boldness to do what i couldnt do all this while...i toasted her like i just met her and lo and behold she said NO and she never dated me even as i kept pesting her.

i met her again now as a man and i was chanced to ask while she turned me down and she said i was foolish grin i had her but still went ahead to toast her grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by daveP(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
iceberylin:
A girl will only hate you if you dont give her Attention undecided
(smooches beard and puts legs on tables;crosses them) erm ive observed quite(throws back right hand with blue pen in it, signifying official comfort) that you abuse the word "Attention" than it needs be. Im i thinking what i think you think you are thinking as im thinking?

grin
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by denony(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
BEHAVE IN THESE THREE WAYS BUT BE LOADED SHE WILL COME RUNNING WHENEVER SHE IS NEEDED, AND LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY. (dont try them girls)
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't do any of these...... if a Lady fall in love with me or got the impression this is the real guy well I pity her acid I'm never serious about my words and action. I'm a Full time ******

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by millionboi(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op som gals r jst wicked...check my signature
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by notformealone: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Original Poster come finish the package nahhhh. I dey feel you.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by HugeMac: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
If u think you know what women want you must be deluded ,
They don't even know what they want
Straight up trash , if I may say

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nazeeboy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op you got these right. It's so true. Love your post!
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by buskie13(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
hey I understand the op very well. am trying to say wat I hate abt some guys
u nor even fine self
...see ur dp tongue
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by onatisi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
A woman is like your
shadow - follow her, she
flies; fly from her, she
follows

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Dawinlove(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
like i care,are u that prety?
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
All these na grammar without money, ego, owo, kudi........money for hand and back for ground...... cool
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Basildvalour(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
Your line of thought in this direction is different from what the OP meant by "chewing gumming"
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by jericco1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:

HATE is a strong word, dear.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Omygoodness,thesecondonepurportedcrashedmysixyearsrelationship...alwaysscaredoflosingher,butnowshe's'probably'gone...lettinggoandmovingOnlikeaclock.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by jzdoberman: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

But this is not a thread for that! undecided

I beg tell am again...definitely he/she no understand the thread well.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Oluwarantiwa(f): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Soo true...I hate too much attention mehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.