Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) (2637 Views)

South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Harbdulrasaq(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Shouldn't some of these pastors be banned? There's one in South Africa who makes his congregation eat grass and drink fuel. Another one nearly made a pregnant woman miscarry by hitting her belly several times.

Now this one! He washed the sins of his congregation with soap detergent, bleach and water. And you see the people obediently going to him for bleach to be poured on them...

http://www..net/2015/03/photos-pastor-washes-sins-of-his.html

Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by blackjack21(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Choi

12:23:05
Sun, Mar 1, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by vjsmiles: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by ascaris(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Foolish congregation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
I'm donating Washing Machine to d pastor. Kai! Some people's brain needs to be washed with Hypo..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Enegod(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
angry angry
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Tapout(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
even if sin don turn to air borne disease. ...undecided
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
And d useless church member will watch dem. Bin baffed..nawa o...d pastor must b. An igbo. Man
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Loooool dat is d original washing..hope it's hypo nd ariel...looool ntn person no go eva see o
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Tapout(m): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
And d useless church member will watch dem. Bin baffed..nawa o...d pastor must b An igbo. Man

that wasn't called for. ......
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tapout:

that wasn't called for. ......

but tinz like dix are common with igbo pastors
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Wuuworld(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
River Jordan state of mind
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't believe that God instruct him to do such a think

# If you believe God instruct him to do this hit share if you don't believe God instruct him hit Like
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by TrishaP(f): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
How'd you know it's bleach? The first pic looks like powder he is pouring on him to me, except that is detergent.
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Morhziez(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
He is doing the right thing just that he forgot to add tetraoxosulphate vi H2SO4

1 Like

Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Vision4God: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
There is nothing we no go hear ds days oo.

Wait o,
Yet piple are gullible 2 blive ds? Smh
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by mirexxx(f): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
hian! na wa ooo
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by heykims(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Jerrygotswagg:
I don't believe that God instruct him to do such a think

# If you believe God instruct him to do this hit share if you don't believe God instruct him hit Like
Anyone that clicks ur 'share' or 'like' mumu pass these church congregations..
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by sexyjennik(f): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Are these people being brainwashed? shocked

Brainwashing toh serious

Who authorised some these churches anyway?

There's no church without members and I keep wondering shocked even the one inside a hole also have members. May God save us all from fake prophets
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Sarimah(f): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
this is serious grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gullible folks,smart scammer..
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by dominique(f): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
I watched the video and was like what the hell is going on here The pastor puts the head of the church member on his chest, then puts some powdery substance on his own head and washes it all over the member. You need to see the long list people waiting to receive theirs. I can't believe some people can still be fooled like this.
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by willi926(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
undecidedDis 1 Na original abrakadabra
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Fabulous47(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
People Mumu eh! Can't they ask for forgiveness of sin again? Choi
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by enoqueen: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
na waoh!
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Yustash001(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
I can't stop laughing.........and some people fall for these tricks......
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have said it before and I will say it again.

Christianity can only get madder
- Hifaif (2013)

There is no hope for Christianity. It would get madder and madder till it gets lost.
- Hifaif (2014)
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by shaboti: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
it happened in south Africa
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by 100Cents: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nah Ebola ?
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by 100Cents: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:

See what frustration has done to you..

In Nigeria, Yoruba are the pastopreneurs, you want make I mention names ?

Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ashimolowo, D.K. Olukoya, make I continue ? Now Wetin Igbo tribe do you ?
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by kestolove95(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
100Cents:

See what frustration has done to you..

In Nigeria, Yoruba are the pastopreneurs, you want make I mention names ?

Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ashimolowo, D.K. Olukoya, make I continue ? Now Wetin Igbo tribe do you ?
e pain am..Alobam
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tapout:
even if sin don turn to air borne disease. ...undecided
My brother na waaa.
Dem for Add ORIJIN .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOOK Of GENESIS (Listen to learn how our World was created by GOD) / Do You Believe in the Ifa Religion? / Answers Needed Please. Questions: When Was Hell Fire Created By God? Where Is It Located?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.