Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:17 AM

PDP Campaigns With Rice And Yam In Oshodi, Lagos [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaigns With Rice And Yam In Oshodi, Lagos [photos] (736 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Campaigns With Rice And Yam In Oshodi, Lagos [photos] by atakamus: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Heard this happened somewhere in Oshodi Lagos on monday as some Lagosians struggled to get their share of the campaign rice and yam.

Beneficiaries were told to raise the party poster and take pictures with it before being qualified to get the rice or yam.

Re: PDP Campaigns With Rice And Yam In Oshodi, Lagos [photos] by Princecalm(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
So bad for the nation.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Rice And Yam In Oshodi, Lagos [photos] by ascaris(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Giving people rice, kerosine, yam, recharge cards is far better than hiring e-ranters to be disturbing our peace on the net!
Let all the parties go to the villages and share to the common man what they have stollen so far.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Rice And Yam In Oshodi, Lagos [photos] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
if it were me I would Collect it and keep it ,vote for APC and use the food to celebrate APC's victory when PDP fails woefully..
Re: PDP Campaigns With Rice And Yam In Oshodi, Lagos [photos] by kestolove95(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dix happen in enugu not oshodi
Re: PDP Campaigns With Rice And Yam In Oshodi, Lagos [photos] by Sconty09(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
MY IBO FRIEND JUST POST THIS MESSAGE TO US YORUBA

If the Yoruba cannot seize this moment and have their man as No. 2 person in the country then they are finished politically. Never, ever will any major political party look their way to nominate a Yoruba as President or the VP. If Osinbajo was Igbo in a major political party as APC and no emerging personality as in Zik's NPP of 1979, the entire 5 Igbo states will stand behind him.

By the way, what will Jonathan promise the Yoruba nation that will be more than having their No. 2 man at Aso Rock? I wonder at these Jonathan's Lilliputian Yoruba supporters, just wondering and shaking my head..
Re: PDP Campaigns With Rice And Yam In Oshodi, Lagos [photos] by Orunto: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Very good. Please put some "aiki-soldiers" to guard the yam or else APC goats will steal them.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Agents Threatens Rose Peter Graham For Chatham House Video / I’ll Return To My Village If I Lose – Jonathan / The Fear Of Buhari Is The Beginning Of Stoppage Of Corruption - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.