Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste (58238 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Shares No Makeup Picture (photo) / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee / Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
I am more concerned with the onlookers in the back..... undecided undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mega crap undecided

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
adaobi123:
undecided undecided
Wetin we no go see cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by CLEARINGAGENT: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
CHEAP ATTENTION, trash.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by nedz(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
*Clears throat*

Next!!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
I'd still hit that tho
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by kevoh(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sarimah:
so guys pout too?

isorite# lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by yungcyrus(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
stevikenna:
And these celebs are some people's role models. .smh
it haf suprises moi
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sarimah:
so guys pout too?

isorite# lipsrsealed
Hi Sarimah!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by AmakaDNB(f): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't know her. Though a friend of mine says she knows me but I really don't like all these naija celebrities claiming to know me.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
mytime24:
Hmm, wonderFooL
Hi!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by uchenna50: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
nairaland pls give something inportant [ cynthia morgan go to hell ]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Sarimah(f): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
opeyemy3939:

Hi Sarimah!
hello
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sarimah:
hello
Glad to meet u on here!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by austinbrown: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
2moro now she go begin look for husband
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Dubemkelly(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Singing "Am taken"
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by guiltypleasure(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
BAd girl special.
Kachisbarbie:
nawa oooo

They look like junkies

Ohhh, I know this guy.
He has this song that I can't even remember the lyrics undecided

I'm trying to understand the pic, is she receiving it from the back or what? undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
I can see that she's taken. grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
adaobi123:
undecided undecided

WHERe have u been? Wc back
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Dammyjohn(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
nawa oooo

They look like junkies

Ohhh, I know this guy.

I'm trying to understand the pic, is she receiving it from the back or what? undecided
Hey!See question.How is that your concern?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by isan(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
nawa oooo

They look like junkies

Ohhh, I know this guy.

exactly
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Spidermon: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
With the level of management she has, if she was really talented, she wouldn't have to resolve to this much nudity to make up for the lack of quality.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Dammyjohn(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Abegi make nobody spoil this first sunday for me with this yeye thing.But you fit post am tomorrow,no problem.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Oildichotomy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by defhenry(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy stole that right from my mouth
Sarimah:
so guys pout too?

isorite# lipsrsealed
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by iceberylin(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
nawa oooo

They look like junkies

Ohhh, I know this guy.

the lyrics part is funny grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by jahstech: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please am sorry guys, but just hear a brother out:
Hi guys, my name is Jahswill, I school in Auchi Polytechnic and reside presently in Sapele, Delta State. Recently i came across this Jumia Agent stuff and i joined, is not too much but as a student you can manage with it, it all depends on your marketing abilities though, as a result of joining am now able to give discount on goods bought through me on the Jumia website, as you all know they deliver to most part of the country, and the COD (cash on delivery) payment option makes it more exciting. So if you want any product on Jumia, just let me know and i would help you place the order so you can get some discount. For those who live close to my two main locations (that is Sapele and Auchi), you are in luck, you don't have to worry much on delivery charges since i would order your items along with other peoples items so delivery cost is shared, and if you have become my good customer you won't have to even worry about delivery charges, i just let you know when your goods have arrived and you come pick it up.
Some may have questions so i came up with a FAQ, if you have further question you can always ask.

1)Whats the difference if I order it through you and not from Jumia Directly.
ans: when u order through me you get a discount on the goods you want to buy but if you order directly on your own you will never get this discount

2)How come you can give discount and JUMIA cannot
ans:because I'm an official Sales Rep to them. I' have the privilege to give discounts on any purchase (either one item or list of item amount to #5000 and above)

3)if I'm not okay with the goods delivered can I return it?
ans:Yes. U can refuse to collect the goods at the point of delivery after checking whatever goods you order. Or probably you took it home and found out the goods doesn't suite your taste, you can return it on or b4 14days of delivery (within 2 weeks)

4)Can they deliver to any part in the country
and:Yes (but delivery cost varies based on how far your State is Near any of there pick up STATION) and sometimes you get free delivery.

You can reach me on these numbers: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6
WhatsApp: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6

As usual i will be keeping you posted with Hot deals that you don't want to miss, for example
Check this out: http://www./sony-ps3-12gb-console-black-44407.html
Sony PS3 console selling for only 48295, there is a promo going on now if you download the jumia app, that would reduce 1000 which makes it 47,295 i can also remove 500 as discount which makes it 46,795!!!!

Tecno R7 for #37,000 with promo and discount it goes for #35,500
http://www./tecno-r7-black-free-power-bank-free-pouch-109627.html
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Neplusultra(f): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
*Spits** undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by jahstech: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Neplusultra:
*Spits** undecided
Swallows shocked
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

@ CYNTHIA MORGAN undecided
boo! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four / Cars Tupac And Biggie Were Shot In To Be Sold For $2.2m / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.