Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares (3920 Views)

Question For Atheists / Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) / Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Download and READ these ebooks
https://www.ghostcircle.com/free_book/gambier-bolton-ghosts-solid-form/

https://www.ghostcircle.com/free_book/arthur-findlay-edge-etheric/

https://www.ghostcircle.com/free_book/harry-edwards-mediumship-jack-webber/

Try to read these ebooks, they're not religious books so don't assume what they contain, they might just be the proof of afterlife you so need.
But if you don't read them you can't know what they contain and just might be missing out.
So the deal is TRY to read the 3 books cover to cover, I know you're busy but just try. If after reading the 3 books you still maintain your stance then....
It will be nice to drop comments on the books
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
The proof is right in your hands now if you're lazy to check them out then it shows you're not really looking for proof you're just making excuses. Even if you don't have time yet download and keep till when you're have time. Remember to give your friends too, you wouldn't want them to miss this.
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by ooman(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Do you believe in fairies? What about Santa?

3 Likes

Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
ooman:
Do you believe in fairies? What about Santa?
Just download and read
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by blueyedgeek(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Proof:
1. evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a
fact or the truth of a statement.

Nowhere in that definition does it say reading an ebook written by fear mongers.
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
blueyedgeek:
Proof:
1. evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a
fact or the truth of a statement.

Nowhere in that definition does it say reading an ebook written by fear mongers.
Shakes head
You're a disgrace to atheisthood
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by blueyedgeek(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:

Shakes head
You're a disgrace to atheisthood
Learnt a new word from your post. One can't be a disgrace to 'atheisthood' though, I don't answer to a 'spiritual head' and I have nothing to prove.
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
OP , dont mind the atheist ,.., God exists outa space and time . He made them ..atheists haven't wondered how outer space that created the medium for their big bang came about ?

If the big bang is real , what about the universe , how was the universe itself , other planets , the comets that brought water formed grin grin grin? Where do water , gases like oxygen, nitrogen come from ? What was the reason the sun was formed . the sun is before the earth as in formation , then the big bang , then earth ... . all na mistake ... Haha checkmate atheist !

But wait , I need answers oo

logicmind , seun , davien , johnydon22 , blueyedgeek
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
lmao.... someone's post got hidden ... haha ... grin grin grin grin
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
blueyedgeek:
Learnt a new word from your post. One can't be a disgrace to 'atheisthood' though, I don't answer to a 'spiritual head' and I have nothing to prove.
Haha!
No use the word outside don't say I no tell you o
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
OP , dont mind the atheist ,.., God exists outa space and time . He made them ..atheists haven't wondered how outer space that created the medium for their big bang came about ?

If the big bang is real , what about the universe , how was the universe itself , other planets , the comets that brought water formed grin grin grin? Where do water , gases like oxygen, nitrogen come from ? What was the reason the sun was formed . the sun is before the earth as in formation , then the big bang , then earth ... . all na mistake ... Haha checkmate atheist !

Abio
Make sure u read the ebooks also o
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:

Abio
Make sure u read the ebooks also o

Hey I forgot to add mysticism and dark arts ... grin grin grin Only the super-humans will understand the mystery behind life
Fossils are evidence of the existence of God , why ?because they are pre-adamic creations ---Isaiah 14:12-14 , Jer 4 : 23-26 , 2 Peter 3: 5-7, Ezekiel 28 : 11-17 , Job 38 : 4-7

Atheism is a proof of the existence of God ... why ? because people like davien , blueyedgeek are one -- The Fool Says, There is No God==>>> Psalm 53:1 and Psalm 14:1 --TWICE !!!! grin grin grin

Bro I'll get to your book ,lemme download the big bang theory s08 ep06 --- do you see the irony in this .... grin grin grin
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by davien(m): 3:27am On Mar 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

It's obvious you are calling me out....and so you're trolling as usual...
I've known from previous conversations I had with you that giving you basic answers that you're supposed to know doesn't help..
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by davien(m): 3:36am On Mar 02, 2015
justlove91 so if reading a book can convince you of things which are non-demonstrable,why not read the book of mormon? here's a link too...

http://www.originalbookofmormonrestored.com/Original_Book_of_Mormon_Text.pdf

1 Like

Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by blueyedgeek(m): 7:05am On Mar 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Hey I forgot to add mysticism and dark arts ... grin grin grin Only the super-humans will understand the mystery behind life
Fossils are evidence of the existence of God , why ?because they are pre-adamic creations ---Isaiah 14:12-14 , Jer 4 : 23-26 , 2 Peter 3: 5-7, Ezekiel 28 : 11-17 , Job 38 : 4-7

Atheism is a proof of the existence of God ... why ? because people like davien , blueyedgeek are one -- The Fool Says, There is No God ==>>> Psalm 53:1 and Psalm 14:1 --TWICE !!!! grin grin grin

Bro I'll get to your book ,lemme download the big bang theory s08 ep06 --- do you see the irony in this .... grin grin grin
hehehehe, and what do you call the God that says there is no other God but me? A greater fool I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2015
@davien
You haven't read the book because if you had you wouldn't say the proof of the afterlife can not be demonstrated. That is actually the theme of the books, hard core materialistic demonstration of afterlife beyond any doubt, so put off your assumption cap and step out of this your belief that it can't be demonstrated.
Just go ahead and read the books then see whether it can be demonstrated or not.
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2015
blueyedgeek:
hehehehe, and what do you call the God that says there is no other God but me? A greater fool I tell you.
You atheists always ask for proof and there you have it. Why are you now lazy to check it out? or are you afraid to have your precious belief shattered?
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 8:00am On Mar 02, 2015
@Johnydon22
You were the one that actually motivated me to create this thread because in our last conversation you keep asking for proof. I thought you're even going to be the first to comment here, nevertheless, this is the proof you asked for it's now left to you to check it out.
NOTE: The books are not about any explanation to justify the truth of afterlife, it's from a materialistic point of view with material evidence just what will appeal to your materialistic world view.
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2015
davien:
It's obvious you are calling me out....and so you're trolling as usual...
I've known from previous conversations I had with you that giving you basic answers that you're supposed to know doesn't help..

ah dave, you didnt give me answers . You only made me more confused .

Big bang , accretion of the earth I get . But life , evolution , simple to complex life , and provisions of the requirements to support life ? Hmmm

Now bro , look at male and female sexual organs . The man has a joystick , the female vj , you mean the whatever behind evolution know females needed vjs and males' joysticks for sex and vice versa. I mean a pipe and a hole . Its a design for Christ sake and not accidental .

Look at fruits , vegetables , water - every animal need these things to survive . Big bang , Evolution knew that all these requirements will be needed all along ?

Now last bullet , what time , space was before the big bang ? The theory does not provide any sort of explanation for the initial conditions of our universe , but just describes it's formation afterwards. So explain

And dont try to dodge these questions please

1 Like

Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by Rendezvou: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

ah dave, you didnt give me answers . You only made me more confused .

Big bang , accretion of the earth I get . But life , evolution , simple to complex life , and provisions of the requirements to support life ? Hmmm

Now bro , look at male and female sexual organs . The man has a joystick , the female vj , you mean the whatever behind evolution know females needed vjs and males' joysticks for sex and vice versa. I mean a pipe and a hole . Its a design for Christ sake and not accidental .

Look at fruits , vegetables , water - every animal need these things to survive . Big bang , Evolution knew that all these requirements will be needed all along ?

Now last bullet , what time , space was before the big bang ? The theory does not provide any sort of explanation for the initial conditions of our universe , but just describes it's formation afterwards. So explain

And dont try to dodge these questions please
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2015
@op why don't you just give us a brief summary of these books.
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by davien(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2015
justlove91:
@davien
You haven't read the book because if you had you wouldn't say the proof of the afterlife can not be demonstrated. That is actually the theme of the books, hard core materialistic demonstration of afterlife beyond any doubt, so put off your assumption cap and step out of this your belief that it can't be demonstrated.
Just go ahead and read the books then see whether it can be demonstrated or not.
First off, my atheism(nor any) isn't based on materialism, secondly I would like you to just cite an experiment it demonstrated of an "afterlife"...
Because reading a book is one thing,a peer reviewed demonstration is another and had he actually made this demonstration it would be demonstrated on James Randi's wager for $1 million...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
I don't know why you guys are asking for summary or review, you asked for proof is given, now you want the summary of the proof. Are you not ashamed of yourselves? When you know you can't examine the proof if given why do you always ask for one?
Well because am lenient, I will just give you an idea of what kind of experiment it's all about BUT you can't understand how it is done, only when you read the book. Once again PICK THE BOOKS AND READ THEM
Now the books basically give the evidence of afterlife by a phenomenon called MATERIALIZATION. This means the ability of the spirits to cloth themselves with physical materials all around which then makes them visible to the physical eyes and also touchable. This is done by extracting a substance largely from the medium's body called ECTOPLASM. You can Google image search for the word ectoplasm to know how it looks like. Once again read the book don't just laugh at this even without reading the books yet.
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
GHOSTS IN SOLID FORM
The title of the first book is what I wrote above and as the name implies, that is what is actually all about and don't immediately say is not possible, read the book and make up your mind.
This involves the extraction of ectoplasm largely from the medium and small amount from the sitter's body. This ectoplasm is then used by a spirit that wants to materialize to build a physical body which is just like ours thus can be seen and touched. The materialization and dematerialization of the spirits are observed by the sitters.
ON THE EDGE OF ETHERIC
This second book is also about materializing but in this case, a full physical body is not materialized only vocal cord which helps the spirit that wants to communicate able to vibrate our atmosphere thereby producing sound which is audible to us. The same ectoplasm is used to build the vocal cord, this phenomenon is called DIRECT OR INDEPENDENT VOICE
THE MEDIUMSHIP OF JACK WEBBER
The third book is based on the review of strange phenomenon that happened under the mediumship of jack webber who was a medium. It basically comprises the MATERIALIZATION and direct voice phenomenon and others like levitation of the medium from his chair, removal of his cloth, apportation etc. It also includes pictures of ectoplasm, the vocal organ materialized, apports etc
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
justlove91:
I don't know why you guys are asking for summary or review, you asked for proof is given, now you want the summary of the proof. Are you not ashamed of yourselves? When you know you can't examine the proof if given why do you always ask for one?
Well because am lenient, I will just give you an idea of what kind of experiment it's all about BUT you can't understand how it is done, only when you read the book. Once again PICK THE BOOKS AND READ THEM
Now the books basically give the evidence of afterlife by a phenomenon called MATERIALIZATION. This means the ability of the spirits to cloth themselves with physical materials all around which then makes them visible to the physical eyes and also touchable. This is done by extracting a substance largely from the medium's body called ECTOPLASM. You can Google image search for the word ectoplasm to know how it looks like. Once again read the book don't just laugh at this even without reading the books yet.

I once watched a movie called "The frighteners". The plot was basically about ghost, ectoplasm and sh*t. In as much I really enjoyed the movie, I thought it was a load of crap. When someone dies, that's it. It is my hypothesis that the real reason that christian religion has evolved the "Afterlife" myth is to exploit our instinct to preserve ourselves. It then becomes addictive; people have to face the fact that death really is the end for the very first time in their lives - it becomes a withdrawal symptom from the "drug" of religion.
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
koice:

I once watched a movie called "The frighteners". The plot was basically about ghost, ectoplasm and sh*t. In as much I really enjoyed the movie, I thought it was a load of crap. When someone dies, that's it. It is my hypothesis that the real reason that christian religion has evolved the "Afterlife" myth is to exploit our instinct to preserve ourselves. It then becomes addictive; people have to face the fact that death really is the end for the very first time in their lives - it becomes a withdrawal symptom from the "drug" of religion.

You watched a movie you said, which could have been exaggerate or something. Read the books and then make up your mind whether is really shit as you called it
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
koice:

You watched a movie you said, which could have been exaggerated or something. Read the books and then make up your mind whether is really sh*t as you called it
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
@Koice
Did you searched for the image of ectoplasm?
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
justlove91:

You watched a movie you said, which could have been exaggerate or something. Read the books and then make up your mind whether is really shit as you called it

I don't need to read a bunch of written text - most probably rattling on about some unproven bullcrap - to make up my mind on this issue, bro. Until you give us the real facts - facts strong and reasonable enough to convince anyone to the possibility of Life After Death, then don't bother doing anything else, cuz that's just plain treading water.

1 Like

Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
davien:
First off, my atheism(nor any) isn't based on materialism, secondly I would like you to just cite an experiment it demonstrated of an "afterlife"...
Because reading a book is one thing,a peer reviewed demonstration is another and had he actually made this demonstration it would be demonstrated on James Randi's wager for $1 million...

dave , you couldn't answer the questions I asked you ... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ... re you kidding me ? ... bro u lame , i overrated you jeez

and yes ... copying comments from youtube and science websites won't help your cause
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
koice:

I don't need to read a bunch of written text - most probably rattling on about some unproven bullcrap - to make up my mind on this issue, bro. Until you give us the real facts - facts strong and reasonable enough to convince anyone to the possibility of Life After Death, then don't bother doing anything else, cuz that's just plain treading water.
Ofcourse you want real and solid fact but you can't bother yourself with reading anything, if you know how ridiculous you made yourself with this your post. How do you know the one their is not real fact? and to ask, what is the depiction of your REAL FACT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? / Was Jonah Swallowed Up By A Whale Or By A Fish / (photos+video) I Started Lecturing At The Age Of Two-revealed By Popular Islamic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.