Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Keeping The Gender Balance In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keeping The Gender Balance In Relationship (494 Views)

5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keeping The Gender Balance In Relationship by Princephelar(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
While Ladies are over rated amongst the whites, Men are over rated amongst the blacks.
Ladies are over rated amongst the white in that it is cool if a lady slaps her husband and send him packing, but it's not cool if a man yells (as simple as that is) at his wife.
Men are over rated amongst blacks in that it is ok for a man to abuse his wife, engage in extramarital affair(s) but it is so uncool for a black woman to slap her husband. Did I just say slap! She wouldnt wanna try that, except if she is in such a hurry to re-unite with her grandfather.
This unhumane part of some african men has sparked up the greatest movement amongst african women which is "THE GENDER EQUALITY" I love to support women but then God didnt create the man and the woman for gender equity.
Ok if this isnt the purpose of the gender variation, how do we tackle this challenge the african women are facing and that of the white men? The bible talks about the role of each gender in a relationship.
1Peter 3:1 "Wives, likewise be submissive to your own husband..."
1Peter 3:7 "Husbands, likewise dwell with them with understanding, giving honour to the wife..."
These two bibles verses combined with a full dosage of Colossians 3:18 & 19
("Wives submit to your own husbands as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and do not be bitter towards them" ) is all we need to overcome the gender challenge.
Note two glaring elements in these bibles verses "LOVE AND HUMILITY". A husband who poseses these two attributes will not abuse or (intentinally) do anything to hurt or harm his wife, and vice versa. If a man loves a woman right she will nerver think of "GENDER EQUALITY"

But then our major problem (especially the youth) is, we dont wanna do it God's way. We prefer the books, (I'm not saying it's wrong to read the books) the "7 keys to marrital bliss" etc we dont even wanna picture God in this part of our lives...

WHEN WILL WE START DOING IT THE GOD'S WAY?

Source: www.princephelar..com
Re: Keeping The Gender Balance In Relationship by naijaboiy: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Okay...

So you are criticising the "over rating" of African men.

Please I want to also hear about the over rating of white women.

undecided
Re: Keeping The Gender Balance In Relationship by Princephelar(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Okay...

So you are criticising the "over rating" of African men.

Please I want to also hear about the over rating of white women.

undecided

Pls read d post again I beg of u
Re: Keeping The Gender Balance In Relationship by naijaboiy: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Princephelar:

Pls read d post again I beg of u
I got it now smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

28 Love Thoughts / Why Do Naija Male Celebs Lick Their Lips During Interviews / Sweet Story Of Peter Davis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.